Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:24 pm
Kurama35
Minielf
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
neutral
why don't you just move?

oh yesh! that's a great idea. while i'm at it i should demand $5,000 from my parents and live on my own in some unknown city. uh... no. it's sorta obvious isn't it? I can't exactly just get up and move on my own. i haven't exaclty grown wings big enough to take me where ever i wanna go. silly kid.

well you have to convince them to move you know
i know you can't get up and move
so do a little...persuasion, that's what i do mrgreen

and also, i believe you're a girl mrgreen

Man, you really don't understand how much it takes too move out on your own. I'm 18 now, more than two years older than Yalie, if she's telling the truth, and I'm not moving away from my parents for at least two years. Any parent isn't going to give their child several thousand grand to move out of house by themselves until they've grown up, especially if they are the oldest child.
I too sort of want to move away from where I am at the moment, but I'll need to work for my money.

noooo, she should move out wiht her parents, and move out by himself later on
wtf? himself? hey kurama! did you take you pills today? focus here!! not himself! herself!! really that girl dumping you totally got into your head. and here i thought finally, someone who beleives me rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:28 pm
[x] I'll show you a great big smile tomorrow
Even if I'm in deep endless sorrow [x]

I'M WEIRD.

There, I confessed. gonk  

Shadowed Secrets

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:33 pm
Shadowed Secrets
[x] I'll show you a great big smile tomorrow
Even if I'm in deep endless sorrow [x]

I'M WEIRD.

There, I confessed. gonk

your post just reminded me that this was the confession box lol rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:23 pm
yalie5
Kurama35
Minielf
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
neutral
why don't you just move?

oh yesh! that's a great idea. while i'm at it i should demand $5,000 from my parents and live on my own in some unknown city. uh... no. it's sorta obvious isn't it? I can't exactly just get up and move on my own. i haven't exaclty grown wings big enough to take me where ever i wanna go. silly kid.

well you have to convince them to move you know
i know you can't get up and move
so do a little...persuasion, that's what i do mrgreen

and also, i believe you're a girl mrgreen

Man, you really don't understand how much it takes too move out on your own. I'm 18 now, more than two years older than Yalie, if she's telling the truth, and I'm not moving away from my parents for at least two years. Any parent isn't going to give their child several thousand grand to move out of house by themselves until they've grown up, especially if they are the oldest child.
I too sort of want to move away from where I am at the moment, but I'll need to work for my money.

noooo, she should move out wiht her parents, and move out by himself later on
wtf? himself? hey kurama! did you take you pills today? focus here!! not himself! herself!! really that girl dumping you totally got into your head. and here i thought finally, someone who beleives me rolleyes

grrr...sorry sorry sorry
i have a lot of pressure and stress in my life right now, ok?
i thought i went through this already
i have problems gonk  

[J.C.]

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:41 am
Oo.

Well, I guess my confession today is that I'm hopelessly addicted to slash fanfic and I keep distracting myself from working to read it.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:56 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
Oo.

Well, I guess my confession today is that I'm hopelessly addicted to slash fanfic and I keep distracting myself from working to read it.. sweatdrop

eh... what's slash. (i guess i should confess... i haven't cleaned my room in over a week and today i went to pick up my math book off the floor, there was a spider... with it's spider web.)
@kurama: sucks you can't detach yourself from your family... if you could things would be easier and you would get him and her confuzzled. 3nodding  

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:54 pm
I confess my computer has had serious problems over the last three days, which is why I haven't been able to see you guys at all. crying I fear that my PC is finally about to cark it; after all, i've had it for more than 4 years now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:48 pm
Minielf
I confess my computer has had serious problems over the last three days, which is why I haven't been able to see you guys at all. crying I fear that my PC is finally about to cark it; after all, i've had it for more than 4 years now. sweatdrop

this is turning less into a confession box and more into a complaint box.  

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:05 pm
Aren't most confessions just complaints about how crappy our lives are?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:44 pm
I must confess...

I wuuuuuv JEROME waaaaaaaaahhhh.... gonk Eh, --.--;;

@Minielf
They are? o_O Okie dokie... I shall confess...
Wah, my life is so crappy! crying My grades aren't good... I'm not really tall. Actually, I'm so short! Man... What a crappy life! >.<

Night Rain55

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:47 pm
Aww..
*Pats Rain*
Grades aren't everything to life.
It's more about trying to get something out of the class.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:50 pm
@Darkaznstargoddess
*hugs* Yeah, but mommy-- I mean! Darkaznstargoddess... I already planned out my life. I know which college I will go to. Need... good... grades. >_<
[You know you'd make a really good mother and wife one day? =D]

Night Rain55

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:05 pm
Rain~ rofl I think that's the first time someone has actually told me that. Most people in irl can't picture me attempting motherhood. sweatdrop

Aww.. which college?
You could always try doing more extracurricular too, along with volunteering.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:15 am
Darkaznstargoddess
Rain~ rofl I think that's the first time someone has actually told me that. Most people in irl can't picture me attempting motherhood. sweatdrop

Aww.. which college?
You could always try doing more extracurricular too, along with volunteering.

Heh heh, maybe because no one would see you as a middle-classed housewife. xd  

Minielf

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:36 am
o_0;;

I guess there's a thin line between ranting and confessing.. or maybe not, we just made it a thin line..  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games