Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Cartoon Heroes Roleplay
Cartoon Heroes Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kevkas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:31 pm
Keichiro was standing in calss waiting for everyone to come in. He'd been there early and had assisted the teacher in sweeping up the last of the trash, unlocking the doors and other little tasks to pass the time. Soon enough people started filling in. The teacher stepped out into the group of kids and told them to start stretching. He had a few more things to work on before he could start with the days activites. He slipped back into his office as the students stretched.

Keichiro noticed a small group of girls watching him. He smiled and waved, as he did they all squeeled and giggled to themselves Keichiro smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Schoolgirls..." He shook his head and continued to stretch. His lean muscles were soon warmed up and he stretched them further with a few fast kicks and punches. He was heating up and he liked the feeling. He took a breath and hung his head with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:34 pm
((Chun's gonna magically switch schedules.))

"This is going to be amusing, if nothing else," she commented, shaking her head. "I for one am going to watch the trials." Chun snatched up her gym clothes and made her way to the changing rooms. There was no hurry-passing periods left more than enough time for her to change and be in class on time.

Lirdianc

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:20 am
['Kay, so, now, to get it straight. EVERYONE at this school, so far, shares the first period gym class now, correct?]

Ophelia was changed and ready to go. She sauntered out of the gurl's change rooms with her uniform on, watching the lines of people trying out for each sport grow, and becoming slightly tense, unsure of which was the best.

As Ophelia surveyed the room, she could clearly see Tsuki bouncing up and down, near the front of the swim-team line-up, motioning for her to join on the end, and, three lines to the left, Rei giving her an encouraging look, pointing towards an open slot in the line before her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:20 am
((Should be.))

Hanging back, Chun watched Ophelia hang back, surveying the lines in front of her. There were more than a few girls motioning frantically...not to mention a couple of boys gazing her way as well. It wasn't as if it wasn't expected, though-Ophelia could always make her presence known, intentionally or unintentionally. It was a quality that Chun admired in others, but not in herself. She much preferred to stay in the background and take in everyone else.

A squeal drew attention away from Ophelia, and towards her biggest headache of the schoolyear...Kichiro. A surge of blood flowed to her cheeks as she watched him stretch out, to Chun's mortification. I should be over this by now! I'm not some silly girl, I'm intelligent, and, and logical...oh, this is going to take over the whole school year. She forcibly dragged her eyes away from him, only to land them on an out of breath Kyo who was hurtling through the doors.

Lirdianc

Kevkas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:10 am
There was a fair amount of movement off to his left. He noticed a few girls motioning towards his cousin Ophelia. Some other girls and a few guys also had their eyes on her. The guys mostly for checking her out. It was a curse, the looks that his family had. He laughed to himself and waved at Ophelia, who's gaze happend over where he was standing. He noticed Chun standing beside her and gave her a warm smile to say 'hi'.

Ophelia had some strange friends, but he liked them, it was refreshing to be somewhere that there was always something exciting happening. he tilted his head curiously as Chun's body seemed to shrink slightly at his gaze. When thought to walk over and say hello Kyo rushed in the doors and nearly collided with a few people standing near the door. Keichiro ran over and apologized for his friend. The girls smiled and said it was alright. He smiled and waved a thank you before following Kyo.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:25 am
[Alright. Makes my life easier.]

Ophelia began to feel very compressed and tight. She could allways try out for two teams, but that would be a lot of responsibility she really didn't want or need, and she could allways refuse both offers, but that would be just too selfish towards her friends.

"I guess..."

Searching for some sort of way out, she tooks her gaze from the lines before her, and searched the random stand-bys, quickly spotting Chun and Kichiro, she took off fast in their direction, relieved.

"Kichiro! Chun! sorry about earlier, Chun. I guess I lost you." she aplogoized, grinning at her friends.

She took a spot beside Kichiro, knowing full well that he, being so unbiased in opinions and naturally understanding, would be able to help her. Plus, being a valued childhood friend, Ophelia trusted him to be able to give her a good idea of which, both, or neither would be best.

"Ki," she began, using a chummy nickname. "Little problem."

Ophelia began to do as she often did when she had more than one sentence on her mind at once, she strung everything together in a long and akward string.

"I have two awesome friends, I bet you know them. Tsuki and Rei, who both super love me from when we did summer camp a year ago. Well they're both supporters of two sports, swim team and gymnastics, and both really want me to join them. I like both gurls and can't bring myself to say 'no' to either but also don't want to say 'no' to both, it seems kinda pathetic, right? And I can't just sign both because you know how lazy I am and I'm already too pulled into so much other crap too. I mean, I like swim team, I have the figure for swimming too, but I only like to do it for fun and I'm afraid that if I do it competitively I'll get carried away and lose myself in the race. Not to mention I'm good at gymnastics too, and I'm really into the whole 'motions' stuff, I've got the legs, but I still can't do cartwheels, like i've been trying all my life, and i've actually done myself damage before trying to do stuff like that!"

Ophelia took a deep breath.

"Y'know what I mean?"

Edaniel
Captain

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:56 pm
Chun inched towards Kichiro, keeping Ophelia firmly between the two of them. Fighting down her urge to fidget, she concentrated on deciphering what Ophelia was saying-a difficult feat. By the time the raven-haired girl was done, Chun felt herself become at ease. It was easy to emphatize with Ophelia's situation to a certain point, deciding exactly which club to choose. Chun always turned them all down.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:00 pm
Kyo inched into the gymnasium; he wanted his arrival to go unnoticed. Of course, his presence would eventually be known, which was to his benefit, as he'd have witnesses of his attendence, should he marked late or absent. He was now completely out of the doorway, scanning the area, peering inward to see where he'd end up. Challenging Sora, as per the norm, would be at the top of his agenda.

He saw Keichiro a slight ways off, he was heading over to meet with a girl Kyo recognized as Ophelia, one of Sora's closest friends, and Chun, another of the girls from the Hinata House where the two lived. Kyo appreciated Keichiro's presence, of all people he'd be the first to support Kyo's not being absent. That was, of course, if Keichiro didn't spot him and, being his normal, slightly over-bearing and over-zealous self, offer a loud and friendly greeting, one that would surely notify all those within the gym of his late arrival.

Slowly, Kyo inched towards the nearest group of people he could see, hoping his movement would go unnoticed by his closest friend.

(( Of course, that's your cue to notice him! It makes things fun! mrgreen Freakin' Mary better get back on here, though. I'm gonna harass her to get on here the next time I talk to her... ))  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:05 pm
[Poor Mary.]

"So... so??? 'Cuz!!! You're not helping!!" Ophelia bursted, hands now clenched around her cousin's sleeve, throttling him.

"Hey, it's Kyo!" She cried, releasing Kichiro and waved enthusiatically to their approaching comrade.

"KYO!! KYO!!" Ophelia grinned at her two friends she stood with. "Maybe he can help me."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:06 am
Keichiro smiled and shook his head. He raised an eyebrow and rubbed his arm. He was still trying to process all the information. Kyo was here, Ophelia was pouring everything out on him at once, Chun was... acting strange.

Keichiro placed his hand on his cousin's shoulder.

"Simple Lia-chan. Try out for both. Then join which team takes you if they both do, then think which one you'd like to do more. Your friends will understand." He closed his eyes and gave a warm smile.

"Besides if you need help with your gymnastics, I'll gladly lend a hand."

He stepped past Ophelia and bowed to Kyo.

"I thought you said you weren't going to be late anymore Kyo-kun! But I figured you might be. So I grabbed a sandwhich for you after gym class."

((He's being a good cute boy! AWWW! -skin in crawling- ))  

Kevkas

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:20 pm
Ophelia turned from Kyo back to her cousin and grinned widely.

"Awright! Thankies! Hearing advice from someone else helps soo much."

Without wanring, Ophelia tossed herself over Kichiro shoulder in a fierce hug before taking off, full-speed, for the sign-up booths, recieivng gleeful looks from both of her friends awaiting her there.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:16 pm
"A hurricane in the form of a woman..."

He stopped and smiled at Chun.

"She's still like that all the time isn't she?"

Keichiro was waiting for Kyo to say something to him. He was kinda quiet.  

Kevkas

Mikujin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:58 pm
Kyo winced and froze in position. He'd been discovered. Soon enough, he felt the scrutinizing gaze of his teacher overlooking him, a "Thought you could get away with it" look smeared across her face. She grinned, and Kyo knew he'd been caught.

"Pfft, so much for that," he muttered. He'd be marked late, and there wasn't much he could do about. Raising and arm, Kyo waved back to the loudmouth who'd just gotten him caught, better to admit defeat and move on then to dwell on it.

Keichiro wasn't far behind. Approaching Kyo and bowing in his usual, awkwardly kind way. He offered Kyo something to eat, as well, which only made Kyo recall his grumbling gut.

"Thanks, Keichiro. Sometimes I don't know what I'd--" he was cut short, interrupted by Ophelia's giddy actions. She was so... immature. From what she was saying, it was apparent Keichiro had offered her some of his sage advice. Such matters were none of his concern, and he wasn't about to busy himself with them.

He turned to scan the area, trying to pick out his rival amongst the masses.

"Hey, you two," Kyo mumbled absently to the others, "Either of you seen Sora around?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:33 am
"Y-yes. That is to say, yes, Ophelia's like that, and I saw Sora this morning...er..." Chun stumbled over her words, twisting her hands together tightly.  

Lirdianc

Kevkas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:48 pm
"Chun-chan? are you alright?" He tilted his head to look at her wondering if there was something that was upsetting her. Seeing nothing wrong he gave another warm smile and turned to Kyo.

"I haven't seen her around..."

The teacher was marking somethign on the attendance sheet, most likely Kyo's late arrival, and soon called the attention of the class.

"What do you think that Sensai will have us do today?"  
Cartoon Heroes Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces