Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:01 pm
Fighter for all
Kren laughed. "Come at me then."
*he shakes his head smiling* No, my friend. I dare not take the first strike. My conscience doesn't allow me to move unless I'm moved upon first.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:06 pm
Kren sighed and shook his head. He extended his arm and a sheet of darkness spread across the floor, making it's home underneath Cain. HE jerked his hand upwards, and the darkness whipped across the ground, like a carpet being flicked.  

Fighter for all

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:08 pm
Fighter for all
Kren sighed and shook his head. He extended his arm and a sheet of darkness spread across the floor, making it's home underneath Cain. HE jerked his hand upwards, and the darkness whipped across the ground, like a carpet being flicked.
*he jumped up to go above the darkness as it went up and while in mid-jump he goes for a more conventional method and throws a single kunai*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:13 pm
HE laughs and pushes out his hand ad a small black sheild forms and stops the kunai. "Got to try better."  

Fighter for all

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:20 pm
Fighter for all
HE laughs and pushes out his hand ad a small black sheild forms and stops the kunai. "Got to try better."
Merely a test my friend, merely a test. *when he hits the ground he runs over to the wall next to him and circles around behind you at a high speed, but still slow enough to be tracked by a well trained eye* *he goes up behind you and goes for your spine with a spinning, flying kick with the heel*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:22 pm
The darkness sprang up behind him. He didn't have to move, he knew the man's movements. The darknees was just a portal that releaced him on the other side.
"I suppose i should let you in on a little secret."  

Fighter for all

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:27 pm
Fighter for all
The darkness sprang up behind him. He didn't have to move, he knew the man's movements. The darknees was just a portal that releaced him on the other side.
"I suppose i should let you in on a little secret."
*he lands on his hands and feet and gets back up to turn to you* Interesting....go ahead and tell me then...I''ve got a good guess as to what it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:30 pm
Kren smiled, his black eyes glinting in the candle light. "Oh do tell, cause if it's the control of the dakrness around me...that ain't anything secret."  

Fighter for all

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:34 pm
Fighter for all
Kren smiled, his black eyes glinting in the candle light. "Oh do tell, cause if it's the control of the dakrness around me...that ain't anything secret."
Well...me it isn't darkness, but it's shadow.....*he looks at his shadow from the flickering light and throws a shuriken down into it and coats it with a bit of demonic energy so as to keep it silent from the air going around it* *it goes through his shadow and comes out of yours from the heel of your foot*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:37 pm
Kren didn't flinched but smiled. "Ah, but the shadow's are apart of the darknest. So anything you do in your shadows, i already know about."  

Fighter for all

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:41 pm
Fighter for all
Kren didn't flinched but smiled. "Ah, but the shadow's are apart of the darknest. So anything you do in your shadows, i already know about."
Of course they're apart, but there are shadows within shadows......And even your darkness has a shadow. *he begins to sink into his own shadow and he stay in for a short while and out of every direction jolts of demonic energy fly out of the shadows around you on the floor and walls and ceiling*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:44 pm
Kren laughed softly. "Ah, those don't see that Shadow and Darkness are one in the same. We just view shadow's as purely personal things." He just stood, didn't even move his head. "Now, so you know, I have no darkness, i am one with darkness. Two different things."  

Fighter for all

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:49 pm
*he chuckled* Darkness is what surrounds shadoow. Shadow is what is upon the surface of any object. Surely you know that....*he continues to send jolts but this time kunai, and shuriken as well*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:51 pm
Kren laughed and spread the darkness across infront of him, using it as a sheild. "You see, i have it in good knowledge that they are one in the same."  

Fighter for all

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:54 pm
Fighter for all
Kren laughed and spread the darkness across infront of him, using it as a sheild. "You see, i have it in good knowledge that they are one in the same."
*he comes out inside the shield and has a long dagger unsheathed and jabs it upon exit to your stomach*  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games