Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dungeon Square ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:56 am
"Thank you for your help Zetsu." Kilies said before looking back to Lee. "Very well then. So now where too? Are getting close yet?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:04 am
"I'd imagine that the farther in we go the closer we get and all, but I have no idea how far it is." Lee said with a shrug. "We should keep moving then." He said as kept walking.
"You're welcome." Zetsu said with a smile.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:31 am
Kilies nodded to Lee. she followed closely behind Lee. "So fair this place has been nothing but trouble." she said softly. "I'm glad I have you and Zetsu here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:44 am
Lee took Kilies hand in his own as they walked. "I'm glad you're here too." He said with a small smile. It was a pretty calm walk for now.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Neon Chalk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:49 am
Miriam looked around at the structure. The building had morphed and changed. She walked around and called out,

"Hello?"

She has sustained no injuries but her mind was dizzy and tired. Miriam circled the place and saw a stairwell that went upwards. She followed the path and found herself outside of the Dungeon Square.

"Whew.. I'm glad I got out of there." she said with relief.

Her legs shook where she stood causing her to fall down. She sat on the rocky ground and relaxed for a moment.

"I hope those guys in there are okay." she thought to herself.

After resting well, she got up and headed to a different part of Byako.

((To Island Resort))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:50 am
Her smile grew as he took her by the hand. The walk was peaseful. "maybe after this is all over we can take a vacation."  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:01 am
"Are you kidding me? Living in Byako IS a vacation." Lee said as they came up on a vault. He let go of Kilies hand and forced the door open. Inside was a darkened cage and many machine pieces. "Look at this technology. It's not even of this earth." Lee said as he looks around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:29 pm
"I guess so." She replied as she looked around. "Is this what we are after?"  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:10 pm
"Even if it's not, it's still a good haul." Lee said as he began to put the technology into the pack. He stopped and the cage and shone a light on it. Inside was a small bat. "I wonder why someone would cage a bat in such a place." He asked himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:16 pm
"Maybe the technology is dangerous. Maybe somebody put it away for safe keeping so nobody else would get hurt. But if you want to take it all I'd be more than happy to help you load it." She said as she looked around the place. "But overall it is a good haul." she added.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:12 am
"Even if they're dangerous, it's not like we're going to use these as they are. We'll probably gut them for the tech." Lee said with a shrug. He took the bat from it's cage, letting it hang from the pack after he finished packing. "Want to keep exploring, or we gonna call it a day?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:01 am
Kilies looked a around up in the empty room then with a shrug turned to face Lee. "Might be fun to grant us a little bit longer." She said with a soft smile.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:23 pm
"So does that mean you want to keep going or go back? We could chill by the pool." Lee said with a shrug.
"I could really use a shower and a swim." Zetsu said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:53 pm
"the pool sound like fun" She quickly replied. "After all you did put all that hard work into it.Kilied nodded to Zetsu "A hot shower sound nice too."  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:28 pm
"Alright then." Lee put the pack on and took both Kilies and Zetsu's hands. They were then into the darkness. They came out above ground and he began to walk back towards the research center again.
Zetsumei followed after, letting go of Lee's hand after there were above ground.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff