Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Port Dark Water Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:26 am
"I think its more fun when I have my pets decide." Rooj said with a giggle, playing with Elli's little leash and deciding she needed to get one for each of her pets. Elli's shy behavior was very cute and Rooj began scratching her behind the ears again for fun.

"Now, pick a trick you want to learn. It has to please me." Rooj giggled, pinching Elli's blushing cheek. "Pick anything at all so long as it makes me happy I will have you learn it. But if I don't like it..." She trailed off, using a trick she saw her mom use alot though she still had no idea why or what or else meant.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:38 am
Thoughts of all kinds of things ran through the young servents mind, but scared of picking one that might up set her mistress worried her with those last words she spoke. "I-I can learn to f-fetch things for you... Learn where they are..." She finaly chose, mewing under a shivering tone as she felt her scratching at her ears some more.  

ellikit

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:44 am
"Hmm...Sounds boring." Rooj said, yawning. Getting up on the piano bench, Rooj decided to lay down, resting her head on Elli's lap. "I want to see a real trick. Celestia my cat pet can heal with a touch and Annie Apple is a noblewoman who knows all those fun manners."

Reaching up, Rooj stroked Elli's chin. "Pick a really amazing trick my scardy cat." Rooj giggled at the new nickname.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:09 am
Apple growled from under the piano not only were they making to much noise but Apple disliked the 'Annie Apple' thing." what the ********...." she mumbled, her mouth having the taste of soap.Crawling from underneath the piano she stood up and her ears twitched slightly " Don't call me Annie Apple as you please ,Rooji" she said, keeping her stern straight expression.Eying the new slave she sighed and turned around " I'll go grab the sliced apple" she said, and began to walk out.  

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:12 am
"Thats Lady Rooj." The robin girl ordered the neko as she began playing with the embroidery of Elli's maid uniform, waiting for the scardy cat to pick something fun for herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:27 am
Celestia sat up on the couch as she looked around, rubbing her eyes free of sleep. "Someone... new is here?" She got up, walking through the house to find just what this new smell was to her feline nose. She made it to the piano, where Rooj and a new girl was. "Mistress... Do we have a new playmate?" Celestia asked, padding up to the duo.  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:42 am
Rooj nodded as she lay her head in Elli's lap. "Yup, thats right." Rooj said with a smile to the feline anthro. "She's a scardy cat, her name ie E-elli" Rooj said with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:45 am
Watching her mistress lay down her head in her lap, she sat still, qwivering some under her as a worried swallow ran down her throat. "U-Um... I-I maybe can learn to help things grow? Like plants? Hair? I don't know..." She spoke, not able to really think as she had Rooj playing with her outift.  

ellikit

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:49 am
Celestia walked closer to the girl called Elli as she place a finger on her forehead. "Relax..." She muttered, as a calming electrical current ran through the girls body, putting her mind at ease so she could think more clearly. Celestia smiled, watching the girls face calm down.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:55 am
"What trick do you think she should learn Celestia?" Rooj asked as she reached over to rub the cat girls soft tummy fur from the vantage point of her nice little head rest.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

ellikit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:58 am
With a blink and stare of almost forgetfulness, she looked up to the new girl that had come up, watching her confused only a little by what just happened. Though as her mistress spoke to her, she looked down, feeling her hand toying with her young tummy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:04 pm
Celestia purred from the tummy rub as she thought. "Well.. would she like to learn offensively or defensively?" She smiled to Elli.  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ellikit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:08 pm
"De-Defen-sive-ly...?" She finaly spoke, not sure if she said it right, but knew that would be best for her. A soft embaressed smile spreding over her lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:13 pm
"Defensively is what I have... I can Heal and use my abilities to calm a person down. Kaleb, who you will meet later uses his ability both Offensively and Defensively, for you see, he can control lightning or electricity. He can use it either to help you relax, or to seriously hurt someone." Celestia took Elli's hand. "I can try to teach you how to heal someone, though I am not a master at it yet, I can still help you. And maybe Kaleb can help you learn electricity..." She giggled.  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:14 pm

Apple chuckled as she walked away " Thats funny I didn't see any ladies around here" she said, not once turning her head to Rooji or the new slave.Now walking fully out of the room she eyed Celestia running in she thought about when she was around their ages.When she was Elli's and Celestia's age she was just an average slave cleaning.When she was Rooji's age..well she wasn't exactly treated as a slave.Apple's heart began to thump fast and she shook her head.Picking up the sliced apples in the dinning room she made her way back into the small room where everybody was and placed the sliced apple on the small coffee table.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff