Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Lux_Aeterna]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:51 pm
Mirasande watched and leaned against the door frame. "Cocky little thing, isn't he?" she muttered under her breath. She summoned ice and had 5 large iceblades at his throat in an instant. "It would be in your best interest to stop. Now. We mean you no harm. Besides, I'm tired and you're interrupting my sleep." she added irritably.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:28 pm
Witium got up from his current sitting position. He casually walked to the human brushed the ice blades aside slightly to look eye to eye with the new commer. "Not many people pop up out of thin air, where are you origionally from mister...?" The elf crossed his arms and waited for a response patiently. Sense the sword weilding warrior didn't take any real offense to them the elf figured it'd take quite a bit of conflict for the newcommer to a ctually swing his sword.  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:35 pm
Miles poked his head from the cabin sleepily. "Hey!" He called out in a slightly irritated tone. "Leave terminator alone!" He called out, unsure if any of the characters in this RP would even know about Terminator, including himself, thus leaving him rather confused as to why he'd said it. Shrugging off the confusion he pulled himself back into the cabin, dragging his feet as he moved over to a couch and flopped down.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:10 pm
EDIT:

Karasu soon broke free of the spell and snarled at the stranger, baring her teeth. ~Never cast spells on a dragon...~, she snapped. She soon relaxed her expression, and bowed to help Yousei to her feet.
Yousei stood once more, watching in confusion as Witium conversed with one that had only just tried to attack them..

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

EvangelionValentine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:54 pm
kroska
Witium got up from his current sitting position. He casually walked to the human brushed the ice blades aside slightly to look eye to eye with the new commer. "Not many people pop up out of thin air, where are you origionally from mister...?" The elf crossed his arms and waited for a response patiently. Sense the sword weilding warrior didn't take any real offense to them the elf figured it'd take quite a bit of conflict for the newcommer to a ctually swing his sword.

I was in the capital city of Rumania, trying to free the King and Queen from a mind-control curse caused by Soul Edge. My group managed to infiltrate the castle and when we arrived in the throne room, I fought this man who revealed himself to be my long-lost father. After that, he attacked me with some strange spell, and I woke up here... Wherever here is...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:57 pm
LadyAngel154
Mirasande watched and leaned against the door frame. "Cocky little thing, isn't he?" she muttered under her breath. She summoned ice and had 5 large iceblades at his throat in an instant. "It would be in your best interest to stop. Now. We mean you no harm. Besides, I'm tired and you're interrupting my sleep." she added irritably.

Forgive me, I meant no harm as well. I'm just... on a hair-trigger right now... Tell me, who are you people? And where am I?  

EvangelionValentine

[Lux_Aeterna]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:27 pm
Mirasande rolled her eyes, ignoring the stranger's question. "I'm done now. C'mon, Lu." she walked inside and laid down. Luthien snarled at the newcomer "Next time I will kill you, boy." and she trotted after Mirasande, ears pinned back and tail straight in the air and jumped daintily onto Mirasande's stomach, watching through the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:58 pm
Yousei smiled sweetly at him, knowing that he meant them no harm. She walked up to him and introduced herself, though a bit shyly.
"I'm Yousei.. And this is Karasu." She gestured toward her dragon, who gave a snort in response.
As he talked of his ventures, several questions came into Yousei's mind. 'Rumania'..? 'Soul Edge'? she thought to herself, as she pondered his words. "Where exactly.. are you from..?" she inquired.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

EvangelionValentine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:50 pm
[Lux_Aeterna]
Mirasande rolled her eyes, ignoring the stranger's question. "I'm done now. C'mon, Lu." she walked inside and laid down. Luthien snarled at the newcomer "Next time I will kill you, boy." and she trotted after Mirasande, ears pinned back and tail straight in the air and jumped daintily onto Mirasande's stomach, watching through the window.

"Don't worry. There won't be a next time."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:58 pm
[Faelan]
Yousei smiled sweetly at him, knowing that he meant them no harm. She walked up to him and introduced herself, though a bit shyly.
"I'm Yousei.. And this is Karasu." She gestured toward her dragon, who gave a snort in response.
As he talked of his ventures, several questions came into Yousei's mind. 'Rumania'..? 'Soul Edge'? she thought to herself, as she pondered his words. "Where exactly.. are you from..?" she inquired.

"I'm Evan Valentine. I was born in England..." He suddenly when pale. "You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you? Wait, you're an elf... and so is he... and she is too.. That's impossible. The only two elves left are Faelan and Larien... That means... Tell me, Yousei, what do you call this place? Your world?"  

EvangelionValentine

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:41 pm
EvangelionValentine
[Faelan]

"I'm Evan Valentine. I was born in England..." He suddenly when pale. "You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you? Wait, you're an elf... and so is he... and she is too.. That's impossible. The only two elves left are Faelan and Larien... That means... Tell me, Yousei, what do you call this place? Your world?"

Witium turned arounded and head to mirasande's house, "Yup to confusing for this time of night good sir. How bout we all talk about it in the morning." The elf yawned and stepped into the house and looked to the werecat, "Hey, how bout we have a little hand to hand sparring tomorrow morning, i want to see what my new ally can do and all." He smirked and sat up agianst a wall. soon his eyes shut closed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:44 pm
Yousei could not believe her ears. She could not imagine a place where her species was nearly nonexistant...
As he inquired of her, she replied simply, "This is Lyndria.."

Karasu eyed him curiously, as he spoke. ~An outsider..?~ she thought to herself, ~So it is possible...~

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

EvangelionValentine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:09 pm
[Faelan]
Yousei could not believe her ears. She could not imagine a place where her species was nearly nonexistant...
As he inquired of her, she replied simply, "This is Lyndria.."

Karasu eyed him curiously, as he spoke. ~An outsider..?~ she thought to herself, ~So it is possible...~

"So, it was a teleportation spell. Interesting. It looks like I'll be staying in Lyndria for a while, until I can find a way home. You seem like a good person, Yousei. Mind if I stay with you and your group for a while?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:01 am
Luthien stared at Witium from Mirasande's stomach. He likes to fight, that one. However, I will not spar with him. He is too weak yet. She thought, and continued watching the elf, her blue eyes considering and judging.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:34 am
Witium opened his eyes slightly and looked to the werecat, "Your eyes glow with the moon...it's hard not to notice you staring." The elf crossed arms and smirked, "We'll judge and study eachother tomorrow, nows the time to rest." He shut his eyes agian and fell asleep after a couple minutes had past.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games