Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
WTF Hotel (the RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:46 pm
They passed a few mouse-sized cats and came to an ellevator

Would you like a mouse-sized room or a human-sized one?  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:50 am
"I'll take a mouse-sized room, please..." Jade replied as she crawled into the elevator  

Kimmy Maktoum

zephel693

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:09 pm
As zephel returened to the hotel he looked around for the women who had attended him ealier."now where is she?"He asked as he looked side to side. He was hoping that the women might have any info on the guy he was looking for.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:20 pm
Right-o

and he pressed the button on the elevator that read "Jade"

Room 26.5

the elevator opened to a door

Tux handed the key to Jade

This room was odd. On the walls were Picasso paintings and in a corner there was a bejeweled chest and a nice bed and shower area was on the side wall.

Chastity's out currently, what did you need? said the boo  

HasmatX

zephel693

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:31 am
"huh, oh...well."he thought for a second and took out the wanted poster of the guy for 100,000,000,000."Do you know anything aabout this guy?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:26 pm
A-a...bit.

although her voice clearly said otherwise  

HasmatX

zephel693

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:00 am
"well what can you tell me?"he asked politely  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:13 pm
-: "If I had one wish - what would it be, aye? That is the question, aint it? Well my dear Aria, honestly I'd have to say that if my wish was to be granted , I'd have you all to lonely-self upon a deserted island. We'd have all that we needed and only each other to keep us company. We'd swim in the sapphire blue of the sea and make love in the warmth of the sand..." The soft loving gaze that had been set upon the young beauty before him suddenly went wide-eyed and blank.

His ears had picked up the sound of unrolled parchment and the distant words 'Do you know anything about this guy?' Usually, in his line of profession, this was followed by a quiet whisper and the stamping of boots as the seeker ran from the residence to inform the local guard. Captain 'Lucky Jack' Kurisutofa did have an enormous price on his head - he had registered with the hotel as 'Kurisutofa' - he had given away that he wanted as much privacy as possible, which normally meant that he was up to something and above all, his aquaintance with Leon Wickit didn;t help matters. Wickit had the gift of gab, but in this situation... it was more a curse. "Shh... quiet child. Did you hear that?" :-  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:01 pm
*Aria stilled and held her breath, straining to hear whatever it was that Sydney had caught. Nothing out of the ordinary came to her ears, apart from a far off voice saying, 'Well, what can you tell me?'. Her slightly flushed expression immediately changed to one of deep thought, her mind running over various plans of escape and deception, in the case that whomever asking the question was looking for her infamous captain. Waiting to hear more from below, her gaze swept over Sydney's face, scanning it for worry or concern. She dared not speak a whisper before he gave her the word.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:19 pm
-~: "Whatever it was let's not worry about it. Let trouble come as it will. We'll deal with it as our hand is delt. For now, let us see to your personal wishes. Speaking of which, what do you think of my Isle de Paradise?" Lowering himself again, he softly smiled and kissed her soft lips. :~-  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:33 pm
He is known as Milosh Pope he is about 9,000 years old he has been wanted for nearly 8567 of those years including the years where people thought he was dead. He is the only undead to survive and escape the negative energy plane without having the natural ability to do so. he is also my murderer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:40 pm
*Nodding her understanding, Aria's cheeks yet again blushed lightly as she thought back over Sydney's aforementioned wish. Smiling back at him, she wrapped her left leg about his right and pulled herself closer to him, so that she could deepen their kiss.*

"I believe it is a delightful wish, and would be honored to partake in all of the wonders that I might come across while there alone with you. You've a way of making me feel more alive than I've ever felt, and I think it'd be more than just paradise...perhaps, one would call it the closest to heaven one could get."

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:57 am
"Heaven? My, I didn't know I gave off that effect. Should I take up wearing long white robes, do you think?" Sitting up on his knees, Jack ripped the sheets from their place and tossed them over his shoulders. His head and hair now the only thing showing, he shifted his eyebrowls from side to side and put on a look of emense importance. "I need a beard..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:15 pm
*Gasping at the sudden shift of the sheets, Aria broke into a fit of laughter at Jack's tomfoolery. Wiping an unexpected tear from her eye, she made an effort to speak through her giggling.*

"Yes, a beard would make...such a disguise near perfect. Perhaps you should consider the life of a Holy man as a fall back if you ever have the need to go into hiding. I'd surely seek you out for confessions and perhaps a blessing or two."  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:14 pm
-: "I wonder what the churches outlook on flirtatious touching in the confessionals would be. Blasphomey, I'm sure of it... but nonetheless, it would be fun." Sweeping Aria up in his arms, he pressed his full self into her firmly and caressed her soft skin. Kissing anywhere he could reach, his fingers played at her hips. A smile playing at the corner of his mouth, Jack's eyebrowls raised "So, my child... hve you any sins to confess?" :-  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff