Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:22 am
blin smiles feeling warm and fuzzy inside "don't worry we will cure your anmesia for sure"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:33 am
Kit shrugged a little, extending one hand and clicking her fingers so that a flame sprang to life at her fingertips. Blowing on the flame softly it drifted ahead of them, weaving around in circles, "Things are coming back to me..."  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:31 am
blin watched the little lights dance "wooow, that is amazing"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:49 am
Malem watched the ninja retreat.

"Wow."

She thought.

"This robot's pretty nice...it'd make a great addition to the Kanareshii arsenal!"

Galloping through the forest, she forgot all about her ninja lessons, and quickly returned to the Kanareshii base to play with her new toy.

((off to Kanareshii base

P.S. Thank you for the robot! blaugh ))  

Kokuwagata

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:04 pm
"We could try the ISA... but the hunters have never gotten along with them..." she said remembering back to the teepeeing that the Flyin'Fortress had recieved. "I'm not quite sure if there are any whitemages of that variety in Byako, but as you said, City of Everything... It's possible..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:45 pm
((But I designed that robot.... emo ))

Kotaro retracted his arm, after having hit nothing. He looked around shiftily.

"Did I miss? No, the man just seems to have vanished... How fortunate for him." mussed Kotaro. He turned around slowly and made his way back to the front of the school.

"Now to wait for that quack teacher..." he said impatiently, seting the unconcious ninja on the ground and sitting on him.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

-8- Kitsuname -8-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:14 pm
Blight_of_Luca
blin watched the little lights dance "wooow, that is amazing"
She giggled and snuggled into his arm, "I don't know when I remembered but...I did..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:30 pm
shes cute blin thought happily "so you remember everything now?" blin asks but then hears voices "did you hear someone around that tree?"  

Blight_of_Luca

-8- Kitsuname -8-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:34 pm
Blinking she drew away from his arm, still holding onto it lightly as she looked around, "Not everything...like...I know I know Desta...but that's about it...and I think you're right."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:37 pm
The bell rang of the next class, like nothing really happen.

He looked but and then back at his pocket watch that he pulled out. ‘Class is over well that not cool… well I got to go find out what that other teacher wants.’ He looked at Roy with a relaxed looked on his face. “I got to go fix some stuff for class…and I have to find a way to prevent this from happening again. You might have to follow me so that the head chief knows you’re here and ready.” He left the room and headed up stair to the office.

He open the door to the room and there stood a woman how was staring out the window. She was an old woman much she looked very young, like in your mid 20s. She looked over her shoulder with her eyes narrowed. I was suprized to see her.

“General!…” he stopped and smiled “so you still don’t done with me yet. General Ganjou”

“I see you took care of the threat.”
“yes, they wanted to clam land at the cost of lives. They did not get too far. There number were catastrophically dropped and crippled them for a while.”
"good…its been awhile since the Kuragari war.” She laughed a little. “I will talk to you latter I need to talk to there Sinjutsu teacher now his class is starting.”  

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:38 pm
blin cautiously holds up his club and holds his finger to his lips and sneaks around the tree ncase it was someone dangerous  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:43 pm
Blight_of_Luca
blin cautiously holds up his club and holds his finger to his lips and sneaks around the tree ncase it was someone dangerous
Nodding she stayed behind at a safe distance, flicking a hand at the flame and making it evaporate.  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:47 pm
Kotaro heared the bell ring and laughed. "How very western of them" he stood up, taking his time.

Kotaro though the boy was free for the next period, though he usualy spent it practacing. "Lets go drop off our gift."

He spent his time walking through the crowded halls. Given plenty of stange looks, but no one having the guts to stop him. He mad ehis way slowly up to alias's office, prisoner in hand.

When he finaly reached it, he kicked the door impatiently. He steped back and held the unconcious body against the door, "Delivery"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:24 am
Hears a slight shuffling behind him

Hold up

He pokes his head out coming face to face with Blin

WAH!

out of impulse Hasmat jumps, smacks a tree branch a good 20 feet above him, and crashes to the ground.

ooowwww... Hi Blin.  

HasmatX

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:34 am
blin saw the screaming perosn before he reconized who it was "WAAAAAH!" he swung his club around randomly for a second. And looked around seeing the mysterious strangers identity revealed
"hasmat? what are you doing out here?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games