Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:22 pm
pwn_4thewyn
Katsuro walked Yaya up the stairs inside the dorm building. Walking down the hallway, he quietly led her into her room, which had been cleaned while they had been gone.
Holding her hand as she sat down on her bed, he quietly took a seat beside her, "It's been a long day for you, so I hope you have a peacful rest, Yaya." Then he smiled and turned to her, "I can tell that you want some answers, but right now, you should worry more about your body's need to sleep. I'll tell you what you want to know tomorrow during lunch, okay."

Debating wither or not to do what he was thinking, he decided to take a chance and placed a light kiss on yaya's forhead before pushing off the bed. Bfore closing her bedroom door, he whispered softly, "Sweet dreams, Yaya."

Walking swiftly and quietly back down the stairs, he waited until he was out of the dorm building before he broke out into a full fledged gallop through the school grounds to the moon dorms.

-----------------

Although Yaya was surprised by the kiss, she was also happy. Even though it wasn't a serious kiss, her heart fluctuated for a brief moment.

She did feel the urgency to look out the window, but faught her inner child-like curiousity. She was the one in control of her body here.

Plus, Katsuro seemed to have a strange influence on her. She wanted to obey every word, and head off to sleep right away, not moving from her original spot on the bed.

-----------------

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:31 am
Nobu lay silently on his bed, staring up at the moonlight on the ceiling. After a moment he let out a sigh and closed his eyes. "There has got to be something more to this..." he whispered to his empty room.

Over the past few days he had been watching all of the new students very carefully. It may just have been him, but he was curious as to why they were all showing up so suddenly. The term started over two months ago; why didn't they just start then?

Nobu was deep in thought when he heard the faint creak of a floorboard outside his door. In mere seconds he was at his door and peering into the hall. With his great eyesight, Nobu was able to recognize Katsuro heading down the stairs.

'Where is he off to?' Nobu put on his shoes and threw on his jacket before hurrying after his friend. As he exited the Sun dorms he saw Katsuro sprinting towards the Moon dorm. 'What is that idiot thinking?' He then started sprinting after him, trying to make as little noise as possible as to not get the both of them in trouble.

kiwi k r a z e d

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:12 am
Yume4
Nobu lay silently on his bed, staring up at the moonlight on the ceiling. After a moment he let out a sigh and closed his eyes. "There has got to be something more to this..." he whispered to his empty room.

Over the past few days he had been watching all of the new students very carefully. It may just have been him, but he was curious as to why they were all showing up so suddenly. The term started over two months ago; why didn't they just start then?

Nobu was deep in thought when he heard the faint creak of a floorboard outside his door. In mere seconds he was at his door and peering into the hall. With his great eyesight, Nobu was able to recognize Katsuro heading down the stairs.

'Where is he off to?' Nobu put on his shoes and threw on his jacket before hurrying after his friend. As he exited the Sun dorms he saw Katsuro sprinting towards the Moon dorm. 'What is that idiot thinking?' He then started sprinting after him, trying to make as little noise as possible as to not get the both of them in trouble.

ooc: yay. another character ^^

Katsuro was almost back to the crowd of night class students when he stopped abruptly. Turning back, he smiled at his friend, "After all the years I've known you, you would think that you would stop trying to sneak around." A wholesome childish grin appeared on Katsuro's face as he laughed out loud at the oh-so familiar antics of his friend, Nobu.

"Now that your here, could you help me with something?"

ooc: lets just assume that Nobu knows that the night class is for vampires only. after all, he is Katsuro's best friend  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:58 pm
Mitsuru started crawling tword the bush where is Blood Rose gun was. Since the President of the Day Class was providing a distraction, he figured he should try and grab the gun. As he crawled he continued to breath heavily. Finally, he reached the bush, and grabbed his gun. He found one bullet laying next to the bush. He loaded the gun and shot the vampire once in the stomach. *BANG!* He then collapsed on the pavement.  

Pharaoh90
Crew

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:24 pm
Hearing the gunshot, Katsuro gasped in fright. "Oh god! What is he thinking?! He'll be killed!"

Picking up the pace he ran with Nobu towards the now seething crowd of vampire students.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:00 pm
----------------------

Yaya woke up from a frightening nightmare, covered in sweat. Did she just hear another gun shot?

No, that's impossible. I guess I'm just remembering todays events. It was definately something Yaya would never forget.

Finally curiousity got the better of her. One quick glance out the window wouldn't hurt, right?

She eased over the frame and watched in shock as the boy had shot yet another person... wasn't anyone controling the situation?

Furious she got dressed and broke down the Chairman's door, not bothering to knock. He looked up curiously.

"Please get outside and get this mess under control! I know you're the only one who can truely do anything!" Yaya yelled, angry and worried at the same time in her tone.

----------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:36 am
I'm playing the chairman:
The Chairman looked curiosly at the girl who barged in. "What is going on then? Show me!" "Take me outside, sweetie."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:35 am
pwn_4thewyn

Katsuro was almost back to the crowd of night class students when he stopped abruptly. Turning back, he smiled at his friend, "After all the years I've known you, you would think that you would stop trying to sneak around." A wholesome childish grin appeared on Katsuro's face as he laughed out loud at the oh-so familiar antics of his friend, Nobu.

ooc: lets just assume that Nobu knows that the night class is for vampires only. after all, he is Katsuro's best friend

((OOC: Alrighty!))

"Who said I was sneaking around?" Nobu asked, trying to act as innocent as possible. When he saw Katsuro grin he couldn't help by smile back. "Yeah, of course. What do you need?"

Unfortunately, he didn't get an answer because a shot rang through the night. As he spotted the group of vampires he started to get worried. "What exactly is going on?" Nobu asked as he ran alongside his friend.

kiwi k r a z e d

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:31 pm
Yume4
pwn_4thewyn

((OOC: Alrighty!))

"Who said I was sneaking around?" Nobu asked, trying to act as innocent as possible. When he saw Katsuro grin he couldn't help by smile back. "Yeah, of course. What do you need?"

Unfortunately, he didn't get an answer because a shot rang through the night. As he spotted the group of vampires he started to get worried. "What exactly is going on?" Nobu asked as he ran alongside his friend.

"No time to explain." Katsuro quickly stated as he began to run through the crowd of night class students with Nobu right behind him.

Pushing out of the crowd, he saw the scene. His day class student's gun was still aimed at the vampire girl Katsuro had talked to earlier. Without a moments hesitation he ran toward the nearly unconsious day student, pushing the gun from his hands.

Kneeling beside him he shouted in both fear and anger, "BAKA! Do you know what you've just done?!?"

Turning to Nobu, Katsuro's voice ringed with urgency, "Take him to the main building immediatly.

Wheeling back around to the female vampire, he knew she would kill him if she wanted to. Her eyes glowed a feircesome blood red. He was blocking the path to her true prey, "I wont let you kill them."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:03 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

[ [ Hope you don't mind an evasion of the attack...I just got the feeling that it would be pretty dramatic if I did. xD And didn't I shoot every bullet out of the Bloody Rose, Pharaoh? -shrug- ] ]

Rama reeled back, watching as the bullet flew at her. It was like slow motion, as in the very same moment, a vampire flew in front of her to block the attack. He took the blow, letting out a gust of air and collapsing to his knees as the first phase of the poison took effect. Rama, completely startled, placed to hands on his shoulders and rubbed them quickly. "Thank you...thank you..." She told him, knowing that this would show her gratitude well. This man, noble and stealthy, had saved her life for the moment and allowed her to get the business started.

Looking to Katsuro, as he'd introduced himself earlier, her eyes were completely ablaze. "I will not permit my classmates- two, now- to be in the same infirmary as this idiot!" She roared, holding the injured boy closer to her frame as he became wobbly. "Tollerance for his actions will not be permited, and I want something done." She hoped so very much that there was more than one nurse in the school, because if Shei or this boy who'd saved her had any chance of healing correctly, it would be far away from their attacker.

As Katsuro blocked Rama's path, her eyes closed to small slits. She wouldn't hurt this man who worked for the good of both of humans and vampires alike. He was innocent, and he was flinging himself into a conflict that she wished not to subject him to. It pained her to see him now, a whole person that would only be broken in the end. "If you work for the good of all, then you'd best allow me to finish the pathetic hunter who's been attempting to kill us all. It's only fitting, wouldn't you agree?" She asked, ready to give permission to her other self at the very moment Katsuro stepped aside.

[ [ Also, I'd like to thank you two, Pwn and DUS! I really appreciate your compliments, and they make my day every time I read them. ^^ ] ]

[ [ EDIT: I think I'll make a profile for the male vampire...he strikes me as a fun character. ] ]

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:16 pm
"Crap..." "I missed....." Mitsuru, recovering some of his strength, god up and went to the boy who blocked his bullet. "Do you feel pain, huh?" "THAT BULLET WAS MENT FOR HER!!" Mitsuru started kicking the boy while screaming.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:38 pm

Rama looked to the boy who'd been having a slight shooting frenzy it would seem. She stared at him with cold, hard eyes as he yelled at the boy in front of her. As he kicked him, a loud roaring noise rumbled out of Rama's chest and she launched a fist straight into the boy's face to send him flying back. She placed a hand on the boy's shoulder still and glared bullets toward the non-vampire. "Leave him alone," She instructed grimly, feeling uncontrollable anger bubbling up inside of her. "He's not your enemy today." There were so many things she had to say at that moment, words for the boy and for her savior who now rested his back against her small legs. She could feel his even but heavy breaths in and out, and her hands tightened on him. "You're pathetic." She stated angrilly, and the vampire flinched. She shook her head, hoping to clarify that she wasn't talking about him. "You attack people who willingly save others-" His body relaxed a bit at the reassuring pat on his shoulder. "-and you act like you have the right to commit this haneous act. Let me reitterate. We haven't done anything to you." Rama knew there was no reasoning with him, but that didn't mean that she couldn't try. And she really did want to protect this guy now that he'd tried to protect her. 'He saved me without hesitation...what a guy.' She thought, though her face showed no emotion directed toward the thought whatsoever.

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:16 pm
ranningu

Rama looked to the boy who'd been having a slight shooting frenzy it would seem. She stared at him with cold, hard eyes as he yelled at the boy in front of her. As he kicked him, a loud roaring noise rumbled out of Rama's chest and she launched a fist straight into the boy's face to send him flying back. She placed a hand on the boy's shoulder still and glared bullets toward the non-vampire. "Leave him alone," She instructed grimly, feeling uncontrollable anger bubbling up inside of her. "He's not your enemy today." There were so many things she had to say at that moment, words for the boy and for her savior who now rested his back against her small legs. She could feel his even but heavy breaths in and out, and her hands tightened on him. "You're pathetic." She stated angrilly, and the vampire flinched. She shook her head, hoping to clarify that she wasn't talking about him. "You attack people who willingly save others-" His body relaxed a bit at the reassuring pat on his shoulder. "-and you act like you have the right to commit this haneous act. Let me reitterate. We haven't done anything to you." Rama knew there was no reasoning with him, but that didn't mean that she couldn't try. And she really did want to protect this guy now that he'd tried to protect her. 'He saved me without hesitation...what a guy.' She thought, though her face showed no emotion directed toward the thought whatsoever.

ooc: im glad my compliments can make your day ranningu ^.^ you deserve every compliment you get. your writing in the rp is soo well spoken and really adds to the atmosphere of the entire rp
ooc @pharaoh: didnt nobu carrie your character away? oh well...(goes along with how rp is now)
-------------------------------------------

Katsuro was stunned by the bold, yet foolish move his student had just pulled before Nobu had been able to reach him.

Katsuro looked at the feet of the other vampire and swallowed as he saw all the blood shed. And over what? Just some stupid quarell. He couldn't stop himself. At this point, the only way to salvage what was left of the calm, before the outnumbering vampires declaired war on the human students.

He lowered his head, shadowing his eyes, adn walked up slowly behind the young braissen (sp?) student. Bringing him to his face by gripping the collar of his shirt, his signiture smile replaced by a cold, freezing glare. "That is enough."

-------------------------------------------
ooc: i miss rping with shei sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:38 pm

Rama was surprised by Katsuro's actions. She'd seen him as such an unconfrontational and cheery figure, and this new mood he radiated was slightly uncharacteristic of her clearly flawed vision. Despite the fact, Rama took the time to collect herself and check on the vampire she was supporting. It felt like his breathing had evened out pretty well, but he was flaming up with an odd fever. She kept her hands on his shoulders like she'd left them before and walked in front of him to get a better look. What she saw wasn't what she'd expected.

The boy...he was completely indescribable. It wasn't that there was something more to him, it was that there was something lacking. He was lacking of all emotion, his face a smooth and unchanging mask of indifference and stillness. But, through the barrier, Rama noticed the smallest glimpse of happiness in his eyes. They were expressive, framed beautifully underneath his broad forhead that was perspiring to create a shining gloss of sweat. His long dirty-blonde hair was sticking together with the sweat, but it was still beautiful, more golden than anything she'd ever seen. With a smile that she forced to his eyes so not to be caught looking him over, Rama shook him slightly. "You really didn't have to do that..." She told him, worried now that she'd hurt one of her classmates before they'd even been introduced. She felt grateful, however, seeing as how he'd saved her from the second home-hitting bullet shot today. "But, thank you." She told him like she had only minutes before now. His eyes seemed to flicker with a tidbit of something that Rama took a moment to put a finger on...his acknowledgement of self-worth perhaps? Her smile grew a bit as she stood up, keeping her hands where they were. She'd taken a liking to him already, and she didn't want to let him out of her sight for fear of never getting to see him again.

Allowing him to continue resting on her legs as she stood, a still yet spring-loaded statue of concentration, she went back to the task at hand: watching this whole freakish scene play out on whatever course it decided to take.

[ [ I'll have an NPC bring her back to a conscious state or something...or youo can...or something...xD ] ]

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:57 pm
ranningu

Rama was surprised by Katsuro's actions. She'd seen him as such an unconfrontational and cheery figure, and this new mood he radiated was slightly uncharacteristic of her clearly flawed vision. Despite the fact, Rama took the time to collect herself and check on the vampire she was supporting. It felt like his breathing had evened out pretty well, but he was flaming up with an odd fever. She kept her hands on his shoulders like she'd left them before and walked in front of him to get a better look. What she saw wasn't what she'd expected.

The boy...he was completely indescribable. It wasn't that there was something more to him, it was that there was something lacking. He was lacking of all emotion, his face a smooth and unchanging mask of indifference and stillness. But, through the barrier, Rama noticed the smallest glimpse of happiness in his eyes. They were expressive, framed beautifully underneath his broad forhead that was perspiring to create a shining gloss of sweat. His long dirty-blonde hair was sticking together with the sweat, but it was still beautiful, more golden than anything she'd ever seen. With a smile that she forced to his eyes so not to be caught looking him over, Rama shook him slightly. "You really didn't have to do that..." She told him, worried now that she'd hurt one of her classmates before they'd even been introduced. She felt grateful, however, seeing as how he'd saved her from the second home-hitting bullet shot today. "But, thank you." She told him like she had only minutes before now. His eyes seemed to flicker with a tidbit of something that Rama took a moment to put a finger on...his acknowledgement of self-worth perhaps? Her smile grew a bit as she stood up, keeping her hands where they were. She'd taken a liking to him already, and she didn't want to let him out of her sight for fear of never getting to see him again.

Allowing him to continue resting on her legs as she stood, a still yet spring-loaded statue of concentration, she went back to the task at hand: watching this whole freakish scene play out on whatever course it decided to take.

[ [ I'll have an NPC bring her back to a conscious state or something...or youo can...or something...xD ] ]

ooc: awwwww. rama's in love whee whee no, i'll just wait until shei wakes up in the infirmary 3nodding

Glaring at the student, Katsuro continued, "You've done enough damage to last me the entire year in paper work, not to mention the problem's Headmaster Cross will have to face after this obvious defiance of the Human/Vampire alliance treaty."

Tightening his grasp on the boys collar, Katsuro shouted in anger, "Then there's the most unforgivable fact that you came without reason to the moon dorms and attacked and seriously injured students!"

ooc: katsuro is a nice guy, but he hates people who intentionally hurt people and he also hates seeing unnesisary pain and blood shed.  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games