Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonSoo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:35 pm
AzN cRaZy
MoonSoo
Prof.Oddball
(Starts to weep) My saddest moment is when in Resident Evil: Outbreak, J's Bar When they are on the rooftop...(weep)...and Bob all of a sudden stops and says, "I feel the hunger Mark, I don't want to be anyone elses burden..." Then..shoots himself in head to delay the zombification!...(Balling) WE MISS YOU BOB!!!!
Bob = T3h 53xx0rz

Anyway, probably in RE1. Finding out that Wesker was evil pissed me off. He kicked a**.
You act as if his coolness was shot to hell. hes cool none the less.
I dunno. I like good guys a lot. Although his new appearance is now bad a**.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:07 am
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Saddest Resi moment?

The sight of Leon getting his head sliced off by that weird chainsaw guy when he gets ya....to sad to watch... cry  

XKillaX

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:36 am
XKillaX
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Saddest Resi moment?

The sight of Leon getting his head sliced off by that weird chainsaw guy when he gets ya....to sad to watch... cry

You Mean Dr. Salvador? Or his two nurses the Bella Sisters. I think their entire family tree is in the shape of a chainsaw ._. either that or Dr. Salvador was the guy from TCM  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:12 am
AzN cRaZy
XKillaX
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Saddest Resi moment?

You Mean Dr. Salvador? Or his two nurses the Bella Sisters. I think their entire family tree is in the shape of a chainsaw ._. either that or Dr. Salvador was the guy from TCM
Or maybe the uberly sized Dr. Salvador. And yes, his name is Dr. Salvador.  

MoonSoo

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:32 pm
MoonSoo
AzN cRaZy
XKillaX
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Saddest Resi moment?

Or maybe the uberly sized Dr. Salvador. And yes, his name is Dr. Salvador.
i bet the guy in the mines with the bloody mask was Dr. Salvadors father, and one of the bella sisters was the mom and the other was his sister..
It makes sense dont it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:34 pm
...dear...god...Steves death. Cried like a fricking school girl. crying  

Action Bawstard

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:06 am
when sherry left in the train at the end of resi 2 and never came back crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:22 am
YunaChouChan
...dear...god...Steves death. Cried like a fricking school girl. crying
And everybody in the guild knows that I still cry crying  

Valimai

XINVADER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:29 am
crying I still can't get over kenneth death, watching the tape was the worst decision I ever made! lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:42 am
R.P.D
crying I still can't get over kenneth death, watching the tape was the worst decision I ever made! lol
n_n its just to tie up loose ends.. Not meant to be sad.. lol * pats rpd on the back* its alright.  

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

Blue--Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:12 am
The saddest moment in RE I thought was when steve died in code veronica  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:22 pm
Blue--Phoenix
The saddest moment in RE I thought was when steve died in code veronica
I state again- Biggest fangirl ever still hates that >_<  

Valimai

[Cheese][Database]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:18 am
I guess when Steve Burnside died, even though I laugh evertime I watch that part.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:46 am
I got really down when Luis Seraa died on Res evil 4. He was a pretty cool guy sad  

WolfTailReniku

Future_Designer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:58 pm
Hmm.. my saddest RE moment was when I ran out of ammunition while fighting the Nyx on Very Hard mode in File 2. Man, only scenario needed for infinite mode.

Also, to you guys talking about Kenneth's tape, wheres the viewer? I couldnt find it.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games