Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:51 pm
Xemaria closed her eyes. The fight hadn't started yet. "Hello, Xemaria. Why change your name? I always loved your name, Maria. Just because I did, doesn't mean that you had to. Come back to me, Maria. I love you," the man said. His face was still hidden in shadows, but his voice was unmistakeable.
"You lie," Xemaria said painfully. She opened her eyes. "You're a Nobody and an illusion. Not even his ghost. You are but a poor reflection of the man I loved. Now, you shall pay, clone of Zexion!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:58 pm
[Part 1 of 3]

"No way!" Demyx yelled as he disappeared into the shadows. Zinixia smiled. "I knew he didn't know any good music. Looks like he hated heavy metal..." Sudddenly a new voice appeared. "He was weak, I won't be." As the form materialized, it slowly took the form of Aerith.

Xirius took control of Xigbar's gravity and trapped him against the ceiling. Weightless, Xirius went up and shoved a dagger in Xigbar's throat. "That'll teach you." Xigbar's lifeless form fell limply to the floor, where it disapparated. Still in midair, a new voice sounded. "So, you thought you'd steal my weapon, didja?" Xirius moaned and looked down at Larxene. "Omigod, I didn't steal it, it's a variation!" Larxene was dissatisfied. "Come on, you think you can wield kunai better than I can?" Xirius was getting impatient. "I told you, I don't have kunai, I have daggers..."

Erixon stared down Raphael. They had a pretty even match. "What did I say, you can't beat me!" Raphael went in for the killing blow, when Erixon parried it and spun around him. He stabbed Raphael through the back through the heart. He vanished before he hit the ground. Erixon turned around and before he got his breath back, he was staring at Vaxlyn. "Oh, no..."

Exvarol was confused, as he normally was. "Why did I have to face my mom?" He disposed of her in minutes; it was a relativley easy battle for him. "It doesn't matter. You still got me to deal with." Exvarol spun around, noticing the voice of the new man standing behind him, and brushed the shocking pink hair out of his eyes. What he saw made his jaw drop. "No...it can't be....Sephiroph?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:28 pm
Vaxlyn sighed as she readied herself for battle.
"Why do I have to fight you?!" Vaxlyn asked in disbelieve
"Why not? It'll be fun....My killing you." Erixon said as he appeared next to her, moving with great speed.
"No, I don't want to hurt you, even if you are a clone..." Vaxlyn sais while backing away from him for saftey.
"But....I want to hurt you...." Erixon said as he brought out his rapier.(Did I spell it wrong?)
Vaxlyn got out her sword and stood her ground.
Erixon moved with great speed and swung at Vaxlyn, but Vaxlyn blocked it just as quickly.
"Let's hope I don't loose..." Vaxlyn said as she stared into his strange eyes.
"Let's hope that I win!" Erixon said with an evil grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:17 pm
"Yo" Kura turned where the voice was. It was someone she knew, but couldn't place him. "I know you." "You should." Kura fiddled with her long bangs, which she does when she's trying to think. "You don't remeber me?"
the guy said. "Wait, I'm thinking..." "Geez, it's me, Axel." "Oh, yeah."(Axel: sweatdrop )"Well, we'd better get this fight started." "I didn't want to fight..."  

LightPinkAngel

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:35 pm
Zexion got out a spellbook, and began casting numerous crit spells, blasting the entire roof into a smoking blazing ring of fire. Xemaria coughed; fire was her elemental weakness, as her weapon was ice. The Zexion clone took the cheap shot and shoved her around for awhile, until she regained her breath and started hacking away.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:09 pm
"Come on Axel, don't use your charkram." "Can't take the HEAT?!" Axel sent fire at Kura, she barely dodged. "It's cause you're a plant. You can't beat me Ku, you never could." Axel taunted. "You're right, I could never beat big brother...but I can beat you." Kura started to focus. Fake Axel laughed. "You can't-" A tree where the the fake Axel used to stand, suddlenly(sp?) shot up. "Whew, I never thought I could beat him."  

LightPinkAngel

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:47 pm
Zexion Clone was fast. Xemaria was having a difficult time hitting him. All the while, he kept hurling spells at her, taunting her using her old name. Her eyes glowed. "I'm not Maria anymore!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:34 pm
[Rapier is spelled right.]
[Part 2 of 3]

Karixous had fought Marluxia to a standstill. "Still think flower power is weak?," Marluxia taunted. "Yes, but I do also think you don't deserve to live. When Marluxia wasn't looking, Karixous sent vines to trap Marluxia. "What are you doing?" Karixous smiled. "Killing you." And with that, he drove both of his axes into the chest of Marluxia, defeating him. "Bravo." A new voice arose. Karixous turned around, and it was a fake Kura."Let's just see who actually is better at controlling plants."

Dalbex was out of breath. He was old, his weapon, although powerful, was cumbersome. And Roxas was just too fast. "Take this old man!" He shot light beams from the end of his keyblade. Dalbex deflected them with a wall of rock. "I must use strategy and his inexperience to my advantage," Dalbex said to himself. Without hesitation, he opened a portal, stepped out without Roxas noticing behind him, and trapped him in a stone tomb. "May you learn from this." He took his war hammer, and smashed the tomb. Roxas was defeated. "Nice," said Dalbex's next opponent. "Daddy." Dalbex had a grim look come across his face. "Amelia?"

Ixulon had a hard time inflicting damage on Xili. She kept healing herself. Suddenly an idea came to him, "Attack the source." Ixulon lashed out, smashing Xili's hourglass to bits. As the grains spread across the floor, Ixulon felt guilty, even though it wasn't really his sister. "Sorry sis," he walked up to her, she was motionless, and laid his hand on her head. Immedaitley she dropped to the floor. "On to the next one." he said. "Alright, here I come!," said Xirius, dropping from the ceiling. "Geez, first my twin sister and now my best friend? No mercy..."

Xili had a hard time inflicting damage on Ixulon. All she could do was heal herself. And her good nature made her feel guilty about hurting her brother, fake or not. "That's it," she exclaimed, "Time to get creative." She walked up to the hourglass, and opened up a portal that led to inside of it. Without hesitation she walked through. She absorbed all of the power from inside the hourglass, making herself invincible. "Come on Ixulon, try to attack me," she stuttered. "With pleasure," He darted towards Xili, but when he reached the hourglass, he took out one of his chains, but when the chain touched the glass, Ixulon screamed in agony. "I can't take it...it's too much life..." He collapsed, defeated. Without time to ponder over her victory, her next opponent revealed herself. "Goody girl, huh?" It was Zinixia. "We'll, I'll teach you how to be bad.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:46 pm
Xemaria worked to ignore the sadish look on Zexion's face as she said those words. She had her doubts on whether or not he himself was a clone, but she ignored them. This was a fight, and she wasn't going to die yet. Not when she still had so much to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:56 pm
[Part 3 of 3]

Xaringulos stared down Alixraen, who had now turned into the devil-like monster named Night. "I won't let you kill me!" Alixraen stayed mute. He caught Xaringulos with his whip, and started to strangle him with it. With his last breath, Xaringulos snapped his fingers. The room went black. A giant black hole opened up behind Alixraen, and the vortex devoured him whole. Xaringulos now had minimal power over the black hole, due to its size, and his weakness from being throttled. He snapped his fingers one last time before collapsing, and an enormous comet sped from out of nowhere into the black hole. The vortex exploded. Xaringulos, unconscious, but victorious on the floor did not notice his next opponent enter. "My my, it seems he won by a very narrow margin. It seems, then, that I won't have a hard time with you." It was Xemaria.

Noxulous was by far having a difficult time with Xemnas. She was inexperienced, and did not land too many hits on him. "Oh, why can't I win?," she yelled in frustration, as she struck her staff against the ground. Suddenly, Xemnas, who was about to strike, stood stock still. He fell to the ground, babbling incoherent nothings to himself. She had made Xemnas lose his mind. She gasped at her new power. "Now to finish this." She once again felt that strange sensation as her mind left its body, and traveled to Xemnas. Now in control of Xemnas, she pulled out one of red beams. She held it up, placed it against Xemnas' chest, and thrusted inwards. She made an extremely quick escape before the blow made it mark. Returning to her limp form, Noxulous got up and silently pondered who was it that her next opponent was going to be. Then she appeared behind her. It was Namine. "Nobodies like us are special, that's why you must join me." Noxulous was angered by the statement. "I'll never join you..."

Taryx looked at his opponent. He never realized how much similar they really were. The battle was dead even. Both men stared each other down, not daring to make a move. "Now do you realize," asked Xemnas, "why I sent you on that mission?" Taryx answered nonchalantly. "Go ahead. Tell me, like I'll care." "Fine." said Xemnas. "The truth is, I didn't want you to usurp my leadership. With your strength, I knew it would happen eventually if I didn't do something." Taryx was moved by the truth, but knew enough to mask his emotions in front of his rival. "Is that a compliment or an insult?" Xemnas smiled "You tell me." He then struck. Taryx was on the ground, with Xemnas standing over him. "Now to finish the job I started oh so long ago." "Not if I can help it." Taryx rose quickly into the air, and shot bullets into a dome, trapping Xemnas inside. "Now what?" Taryx asked. The massacre lasted for minutes of agony. Xemnas, not able to transport out due to the fact that a bullet hit him often enough to divert his concentration, suffered a long and painful second death. Taryx looked around after Xemnas was defeated. "Where's round two?" She stepped out from the shadows. "Don't be so impatient. You will have your death soon enough." A determined look came across his face when he saw his next opponent. "You."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:45 pm
Erxin moved with lightneing speed around Vaxlyn trying to hit her from multiple places, but she blocked them everytime.
"Why won't you die!?" Erixon asked in frustration.
"Because, I can move as fast as you, at the moment...." Vaxlyn said as she showed her vampire teeth.
Erixon gasped, and Vaxlyn jumped towards him, bitting into his neck.
Erixon yelled out in pain as the blood was drained from him.
As Erixon's limp body fell to the ground Vaxlyn whispered, "I'm so sorry..."
As soon as his body dissapeard, Vaxlyn heard a voice behind her.
"Having fun, deary?" Xemaria asked.
"Why do I have to fight the people I like?!" Vaxlyn screamed out as she weilded her sowrd.
"Oh, looks like someone's stressed...."Xemaria smiled grimly as she got out her ice rapier.(is that right?!)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:33 pm
((It's an ice scythe. Or glaive. Same thing. Rapier is close enough))
Xemaria had Zexion pinned down for the count, but hesitated. He smirked. "Well, Maria, you do still love me, don't you?" he laughed at her. "My, even after I left you-"
"Shut up!" she yelled, slashing at his throat. "If you were Zexion, you would know the truth. He didn't leave me; he died!" she said. Finally, she called the finising attack out: "Death rebirth revolution!" she cried. Winds seared and smoked around her, and darkness wove around her ice scythe, raised in the air. Darkness covered Zexion, and he, too, vanished. Xemaria relaxed. She was sure that she only had two opponents, and waited to be taken back. She was surprised when she didn't go anywhere. She looked; she had one her match. Why didn't she return to that room of trials? She grew nervous. What if she was stuck here forever? It wasn't until she spun, hearing another person, did she realize that she must fight a friend one more time. Only, this was one fight she didn't expect.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:53 pm
"Xemaria, I really don't want to fight you, even if you are a clone! You're my friend...and you've saved my life, and I've saved yours...This can't be happening!" Vaxlyn said in disstress.
"Well....Concider our friendship over!" Xemaria hissed as she ran towards Xemaria.
"No!" Vaxlyn said as she blocked Xemaria's attack, but made no effort to attack her back.
"Shut up and fight me, you fool!" Xemaria screamed in anger.
Vaxlyn pushed Xemaria off of her blade, and screamed back, "But I'm iskc and tierd of fighting the one's that I care for! Why are you testing my trust for my friends?! I just want to get out of here so I can see them! I'm tierd of fighting!"
Xemaria hesitated for a moment, then started laughing menicingly.
"What now!?" Vaxlyn screamed in anger as the hair on the back of her neck bristled.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:33 pm
Xemaria thought for sure it would be Vaxlyn. She almost said Vaxlyn's name. But no, it wasn't her. A look of shock crossed Xemaria's face. "You," she whispered. There stood none other than Yuffie, armed with her giant shuriken.
"You killed Maria," Yuffie said bluntly. She was about to cry.
"No, I'm-"
"YOU KILLED MY SISTER!" Yuffie screamed, charging her head on. "You. Killed. Maria!" she said, spitting out each word with an attack. Xemaria just dodged. It was true; Maria had been Yuffie's sister.
"It doesn't matter that I was once your sister," Xemaria said, re-arming herself. "You must get out of my way."  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:45 pm
At that moment of anger, both the vampire and wolf side of Vaxlyn were released, wich created a saber tooth wolf.(don't laugh...all I could think of)
Vaxlyn let out a deep growl and attacked Xemaria, tearing through her clothes to the paper thin skin beneath it.
Vaxlyn ripped into the clones flesh open and didn't stop.
"Stop! Stop! Please stop!" Xemaria's clone screame out in angony as the blood drained from her.
Vaxlyn just growled louder in response as she finished her off.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games