Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:09 am
he heard Axel's voice as he called out to namine

"why would Marluxia's pet sorceress be here" he thought aloud

he began walking towards the voice looking for axel  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:22 am
"Sora," kairi cried (temp being Kairi), "Sora are you ok, what happened." She looked like she was almost in tears. Riku finally regained his strangth and rushed over, "That weird guy just showed up and started to call him a traitor, like the members of Oganization XIII once did, then kicked him in the face, he thought he was Roxas." Riku looks to Roxas.

Roxas didn't know what to say, at first, "...We have to leave, Axel said we have to get out of here, something really bad is going on." he began to feel like he was panicing, why wsa Axel so freaked out when he had came to rescue Roxas and Kairi, and Sora was not looking well at all. Sora started to whimper and sob quietly as kairi held his head. Leon came running up seeing Sora on the ground, "What's the matter!" kairi looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

Riku quickly summed up what had just happened. For a moment leon just looked at sora whose knows was bleeding badly and a wound was gushing on his forhead, "He needs a medic," said Leon then lifted Sora up into his arms and began to rush him off. kairi went with him. Riku looked over at Roxas, "What's happening?"

Roxas thought for a moment, he remembered something that Xigbar had once told him, Something about a twisted nobody, but it couldn't have been could it. Roxas turned to Riku and said, "Go help leon and Kairi, I'm going to find Namine so we can get out of here!" Riku nodded and ran after leon and Kairi, Donald and goofy along with everyone else kept protecting the citizens.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:26 am
Axel could here faint footsteps coming toward him. "S**t S**t S**T" was all he could think for himself. "Namine where are you!" He kept on trying to dodge behind old furniture and mattresses, keeping low to the ground. this was not good. Xack was back, and he couldn't have appeared at a more worst time!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:29 am
As Xack went searching throught the place, he realized that it was effecting his sensing ability, it felt as if axel was everywhere and nowhere. "it will take forever to find him this way" he said, annoiyed. then he snapped his silver finger to summon a few dusks "ok help me find Axel, dont attack him or he will kill you" him and the summoned nobodies split up in the search for axel

he felt as if axel was running away from him, though he couldnt figure out, why. Axel had been the one member he actually liked...other than Larxene but that was different  

[PC] Chaos

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:33 am
Roxas came running back to the old house, he knew axel and Namine were inside, but not Xack. at that moment the only thing he could think of was reaching Axel and Namine. "Neo-Nobody?" Roxas murmured to himself. what was a neo-nobody? Roxas began to hussle his way to the building.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:37 am
Axel began to back up further away into the house when he felt some thing tape his shoulder. it caused hi mto jump and he loked to see what it was...

A dusk.

then in the corner of his eye, standing a few yards from him

Xack!!!  

Crazy_Indeed

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:39 am
he turned and saw Axel "Axel!!" he called out, almost cheerfully. then he felt Roxas' presence "are you with me Axel? i know you like him, but he is a traitor"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:48 am
[PC] Chaos
he turned and saw Axel "Axel!!" he called out, almost cheerfully. then he felt Roxas' presence "are you with me Axel? i know you like him, but he is a traitor"

Axel stood his ground, if he had a heart, it would have been racing.

"Heh heh, you've got no idea Xack," he thought he'd try and talk his way out of this one, "There's definitely more then one traitor here."
Axel was now getting ready to unlesh his Chakrams, though it my have been futile to actually kill Xack, he could atleast make a distraction to leave.
Just then Roxas came running in
"Axel" he cried

Axel looked over at him in shock, he thought he made it clear to the little squirt to leave. "Roxas Run!" he yells to his little blond friend  

Crazy_Indeed

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:52 am
axel's words crushed him. if he had a heart it would have been broken. he decided that he would need to reorganize his plans. if axel was alive maybe the others were too and if so, maybe he could re-unite them under his command.

he opend a portal into darkness but before he left he summoned a lot of neo-shadows, wyverns, invincibles, dusks, and dragoons

"Take this TRAITOR!!" he shouted before vanishing into darkness

he then appeared behind roxas, got a quick cheap shot to the young man's back adn vanished once again, to a place so deep in darkness that not even axel OR riku could reach it.

((going to bed its 3am almost be back later))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:59 am
Hael swooped down from the sky and plunged his Macana into a wyvern, then swung it around, plowing though a group of Neo-Shadows.
'Axel, take Roxas and get out of here!'  

bluepandada

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:46 am
Axel was surprised at the sudden entrance but didn't stop, he sliced at some more of the neo nobodies and ran to Roxas after hthe teen had fell to the ground. Axel lifted himever his shoulder then turned to Hael.

"His friend Namine is still in the building some where, I need you to go get her. Got it." Axel said then got out of there fast, while calling back, "Thanks!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:43 am
"Still inside? How on earth do you find Nobodies? Seems like somewhat of a contradiction...Wait, Namine!"
Hael bolted inside, remembering she was the girl with the notebook.
"Maybe she can help me set up, before I begin."  

bluepandada

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games