Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Kingdom Hearts 2 Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:08 pm
((YAY! X3 She will be wif us soon X3))

Axel looked up at the sound of Kuroi at the door. "uhm...IN A MINUTE!" Axel looked to Roxas with a smile. "seems like we needa wrap this up soon."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:14 pm
"Oh?" He smiled, "Well, I guess so."

Kuroi turned, looking down a hall. "It's so big here." She said aloud to herself, heading back. "Hate to get lost."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:21 pm
((LE GASP! GET LOST! GET LOST! End up in the library, that way you can meet Xaras sooner!!! X3))

Maya sat back on Demyx's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. "So, Demy..."

"Y-yes...?"

"About what I said earlier..."

"A-about what...?" Demyx was bright red.

"G-getting married..." Maya also blushed.

"Y-you were serious...?"

Maya blushed uber brightly. "y-yes..."
------

Axel got up and finished getting re-dressed. "C'mon, Roxas. It's time for cake!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:40 pm
(( ALRIGHT. xD <3 ))
Roxas did the same. "Sounds good." He smiled.

Kuroi continued to hum to herself, but stopped as she realized she had no idea where she was. "Oh. . no. I shouldn't have said anything about being lost." She looked around, "Was it this way? No. . Ah! My head hurts." Kuroi leaned against a wall thinking to herself. "Library? Hey. . I like books. Maybe I can find a map." She chuckled, walking in. "That's. . A lot of books." She commented, running her hands across the spines.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:45 pm
Xaras looked up from the book she was reading when she heard someone enter the library. Considering the person did not immediately go to sit next to her, she knew it wasn't Zexion. Nor Maya, since Maya was really the only other one who really came here and she'd call out Xaras' name automatically. She placed her bookmark on the page she was reading and closed her book before standing. She cautiously walked to where she heard footsteps, hoping to see the person before they saw her. To no such luck. She was so busy being quiet she didn't realize the huge pile of book in front of her which promptly collapsed, causing an alarmingly loud crash. She winced at the sound and braced herself for whoever would appear, holding a handful of mini-bombs in either hand.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:39 pm
Caught off guard, Kuroi turned swiftly in the direction of the crash. "I-Im sorry." She studied the girl, then noticed the weapons out, and ready. "Uhm. ." Kuroi paused, her mind a blank as she slumped to the ground franticly picking up the books that had fallen.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:47 pm
Xaras stopped and let her bombs disappear as she saw this strange girl she'd never seen before. How did she get in? How was she even there? And how dare she defile the sacred haven that was the Library That Never Was? "State your name and purpose for being here." Xaras said in a monotonous voice, not wanted to let any hostility through. If possible, she wanted to avoid any confrontations.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:50 pm
"Well, I'm Kuroi. . To be a little more specific I'm. . Lost." She explained honestly. "I can't find the way back to the kitchen. To find Maya." Kuroi smiled slightly, hoping this girl could help her find her way back.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:28 pm
"Maya...? How do you know Maya...?" Xaras looked cautiously at the girl. She was staring at her, wondering how she even got there. "And what are you doing here in the Castle?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:31 pm
Kuroi thought for a moment, she had almost forgotten how she had gotten here. "Well, It's still unclear, but, Maya took me outside when I was lost. . Out there."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:40 am
Xaras looked at her, unsure of what to say. "W-well...if you're Maya's guest...then I guess I'll at least be civil to you... If you're looking for the kitchen, you're pretty lost...It's on the other side of the castle...What were you doing all the way over here, anyway?" Xaras asked as she finished re-piling the books and began to leave the library.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:01 pm
"Maya sent me to go find Axel and Roxas." She sighed, for being a traveler she didn't have much of a sense of direction.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:52 pm
"Axel and Roxas...? Oh..." Xaras hung her head, looking almost sad for a second before looking back up at Kuroi with a bit of a smile. "Well, come on. I can lead you back to the kitchen!" Her mood seemed to lighten slightly towards Kuroi and she has a slight smile as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:06 pm
Kuroi nodded. "Thank you. Oh! I didn't catch your name, Did I?" She blinked and smiled.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:13 pm
Xaras blinked slightly. "Oh! Well, sorry about that...I'm, understandably, a little stand-offish to people I don't know. I'm Xaras...Number XIV...Timid Bomber, at your service." She smiled a bit and continued walking towards the kitchen.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff