Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
!Random Talk! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:58 pm
But rats are just lovely, dear Sane! They are cute, and friendly, and... heart

They're OK with cats as well, at least the bigger kind. My cats freaked out once mine came near xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:04 pm
My brother had a rat once. It was cute when it was in it's cage and it was gripping the bars with it's little paws, but once it was out and you could see it's tail, gross!  

Momiji-Bunny

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:09 pm
Momiji-Bunny
My brother had a rat once. It was cute when it was in it's cage and it was gripping the bars with it's little paws, but once it was out and you could see it's tail, gross!

Aww, but it isn't sad
It's all cute, like the rest of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:42 pm
Vi Sparklemist
But rats are just lovely, dear Sane! They are cute, and friendly, and... heart

They're OK with cats as well, at least the bigger kind. My cats freaked out once mine came near xd

Rats and I dont get along either ^_^;;
I like rodents...hamsters and gerbils and mice are really cute, but rats are scared of me, its very odd.
I'm a cat person, I like cats and cats like me...maybe thats why -_-;;;
Its a bit of a pity since rats can make such intelligent and personable pets...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:56 am
Sai-kun
Rats and I dont get along either ^_^;;
I like rodents...hamsters and gerbils and mice are really cute, but rats are scared of me, its very odd.
I'm a cat person, I like cats and cats like me...maybe thats why -_-;;;
Its a bit of a pity since rats can make such intelligent and personable pets...

If that was the reason, wouldn't the smaller animals be more frightened of you? The rats are so big, they shouldn't have a problem with it unless the cat's really huge or.. hungry sweatdrop

I must say I'm more of a cat person as well, I feel I can love them more because they are more, well, selfish. A rat or dog may like you, but they would like anyone, and don't have much of a choice if they wouldn't. A cat can decide, they don't need to be around you and wont listen if you tell them something (unless you know them well enough).  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:10 am
Vi Sparklemist

I must say I'm more of a cat person as well, I feel I can love them more because they are more, well, selfish. A rat or dog may like you, but they would like anyone, and don't have much of a choice if they wouldn't. A cat can decide, they don't need to be around you and wont listen if you tell them something (unless you know them well enough).

I prefer cats too...
I don't like dogs, they scare me.
(although i 'm scared of all kinds, dogs in particular.)  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:54 am
Sanekazura

I prefer cats too...

Yes, I really don't like the larger dogs. They're scary - what if they wanted to bite you, you wouldn't stand a chance eek

*shivers and looks behind her back*
You're never safe enough!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:59 am
Vi Sparklemist
Yes, I really don't like the larger dogs. They're scary - what if they wanted to bite you, you wouldn't stand a chance eek

*shivers and looks behind her back*
You're never safe enough!

And some owners... xp

"Oh, but Fluffy/Pumkin/Mean Machine is soo nice! You don't have to be afraid of him! Try to pet him, just once!"

I'm scared, accept it! gonk
Though, there are many, many owners who have nice dogs and doesn't try to force them on others. I love them.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Synthetic Angel

6,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:15 am
Sanekazura
Vi Sparklemist

I prefer cats too...

Tsss...you´re scared of anything moving on four leggs... xp chicken! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:11 am
Loriene
Sanekazura
Vi Sparklemist

I prefer cats too...

I'm scared, but I'm proud. 3nodding

By the way, I don't like insects either. xp i reallydon't like insects.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Synthetic Angel

6,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:53 am
Sanekazura
Loriene
Sanekazura
Vi Sparklemist

I prefer cats too...

I'm scared, but I'm proud. 3nodding

By the way, I don't like insects either. xp i reallydon't like insects.

What? You really don´t like insects like you really don´t like anything on four leggs or you really REALLY don´t like insects beacouse they´re insects..? eek  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:33 am
Insects are OK. As long as they aren't wasp. I HATE wasps. And yet I've never been... what do you say.. stinged? by one. sweatdrop  

Vi Sparklemist

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:14 pm
Despise insects. Hate them, and I can never find the nerve to kill them. Especially spiders they creep me out. I love cats though, I think my love for them increased after watching Fruits Basket...hehe. Like dogs, too. Always wanted a large one like a collie or something like a husky, always thought they were pretty. But then again, I really like the fluff ball Pomeranians, they're so cute whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:26 am
Rei_Kazeko
Despise insects. Hate them, and I can never find the nerve to kill them. Especially spiders they creep me out.

A friend!

Killing them is terrible, they're almost worse when they're dead. xp  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:35 pm
Ack, I know. Especially cause when you find them dead, their legs are curled up and gah, I just got goose bumps.

This is why I'm kinda wondering how I'm going to survive on my own... either I'm gonna have a manifestation of insects cause I can't kill them, or huge dead piles of them cause I killed them with sprays, but I don't want to touch them, even with napkins, gloves, or whatever....  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games