Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Doppleganger Creature

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:08 am

Ollie's mud stopped the Doppleganger's attack against Kumo as it trapped its feet. It glanced down and sent a massive amount of chakra to its feet. The sheer force of the chakra residing in its feet splattered the mud around it. Ollie had now officially gained the attention of the Doppleganger. It turned as Ollie covered the distance between them. It smirked and awaited his attack.
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:16 am

Ollie grinned "wow, you have quite the amount of chakra dont you?" he laughed "you might prove to be a challenge yet!!" he charged towards the monster and muttered "bushin no jitsu" 3 other ollie's appeared and came at the doppelganger from different angles as they came close they all dissappeared exept one which had jumped abouve the creature and was bringing it's heel down towards the doppelgangers head

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:23 am

The Doppleganger flipped upside down and blocked Ollie's attack with its own foot. Then, using its other foot, it swung a kick towards his ribcage.
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:27 am

Ollie saw his kick blocked and grunted as the doppelgangers kick connected with his ribcage, he was sent back but regained his footing soon enough. Ollie held his chest and cursed "damn ... thats a lot of power for one kick ..." he shrugged off the pain and charged in again, created more clones and as they got close, they all shouted "Katon Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu!" a flame in the shape of a V shot out of thier mouths towards the creature who was nearly at point blank range.

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:41 am

The flame was on direct course with the Doppleganger. It stood there, perfectly still, watching the flaming mass approach it. The flames hit and engulfed the Dopplegangers form, leaving a towering inferno were it stood.
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:46 am

Ollie watched the doppelganger become engulfed in flame and smiled to himself, but then his brain caught up with him why would it just stand there, it probably could of escaped if it wanted to ... to be on the safe side, Ollie jumped back so he was 4 or 5 meters away from the fire, he watched the fire die down and waited

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:51 am

(((Back in a sec)))
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:52 am

(ok then)

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:15 am

The flames lowered in size, leaving a blackened area around where the inferno once was. From the dying flames the Doppleganger stepped out, seemingly unharmed. It glanced down at a small flame and brought its hand towards it. The flame twitched and stirred before being absorbed into the Doppleganger's hand. It turned its attention back to Ollie just a few metres away from it and laughed.
"Sorry, fire jutsus won't help you here." It said in a low growling voice, speaking for the first time.
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:21 am

Ollie grinned "i know that now, and i should of known you could speak as well" he thought for a moment then asked while getting in a stance "why do you constantly attack people? we might leave you alone if you stopped fighting us"

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:29 am

"I'm searching for the true one I mirror." The Doppleganger answered as if it was simple, "Anyone else is just there for the killing." It flexed its claws and charged at Ollie at a high speed. It was almost as if the fire had recharged his energy and chakra.
"Now you die!" It claimed as it swiped its claws at Ollie.
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:33 am

Ollie grinned as he brought up his trench knives to block the claw "tch, is that it? you really have a pathetic life, if all you wanna do is find your mirror and kill others ... i sorta pity you, but i dont want anyone to be killed, so if i have to, i'll kill you to stop them from dying" he pushed the claws away and charged in, not caring about his own life as long as he took the doppleganger down.

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:52 am

"Pathetic?" The Doppleganger queried as it stepped out of the way of Ollie's charge and watched as he went passed it.
"Pathetic as it may be, its my only way to live. As a human you wouldn't understand."
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:58 am

Ollie shrugged "maybe i understand, maybe i don't, but either way i'm not a fan of people ... or things in this case, who kill people just because they want to" he glared at the doppleganger, did the hand signs and shouted "suiton, Mizu Peretto!" as the water bullets shot towards the doppleganger he followed them and swiped his trench knives at him.

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:10 am

[[[BTW what'a a trench knife?]]]

The Doppleganger allowed the water bullets to hit it and grabbed Ollie's arm when he went to attack with his trench knives. It pulled Ollie closer and brought its face next to his so they were mere millimetres apart. Its red eyes narrowed.
"It's not because I want to. It's because I have to. The only thing people see in me is a monster, so the only way for me to survive is to kill...whether it be a human or an animal." It growled and hurled him aside. "If I recall right, the only thing I attacked tonight was you, just so I could survive. You happened to be the first thing I came across while I was hunting, the other three..." It pointed towards Alex, Kumo and Leon, "...attacked me without reason. What do you have to say about that?"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games