Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Apple of His Eye

6,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:50 pm
<3

Not sure if Apple has done this yet or not. Oh well. Do it again.

[/third person]

The name's Kindra, in real life. But I'll also take Apple, Teddy, Fluffy, Taohe, D, or Hey you! If I become one of your bestest friends, you get the honor of calling me Kin. Which my boyfriend is the only one to take advantage of. I like and excel in most art related fields (singing, writing and drawing) and I'm currently studying psychology. When I get into college, I'm going into the field of criminal psych. and forensics. I like sweet things and I like being an optimist. Fear my happiness and ecstasy! FEAR IT!

In closing, I am love. Love, Apple.

[third person]

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:51 pm
hello.
username arrow straightjacketsRULE!, or str8 for short
real name arrow don't feel like disclosin said info
age arrow 16
sex arrow male
personallity arrow calm, creepy, kind when it comes to girls, and masochistic [not emo!] low self esteem as well
that's all i feel like telling you stare  

Cozmic_Overlord

candycrack

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:09 pm
Hey I'm candycrack or CC as most people call me. I'm a graphic design student from Michigan, so happy the current semester is almost over. Yup, I'm horrible at these and thats about it. xd heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:09 pm
Hello, I'm [broken_wings] you all can call me Nini!
I'm 15 years old and love gaia!!
My friend told me about this, and I thought it was cool!
My life kinda sucks sometimes because I can't get on all the time, and to much homework.
I like to write, sleep, and play with my cat Fluffy!!  

Le Broken

Voluna

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:21 pm

Voluna here 3nodding

I'm a female high school student (who's probably going to be grounded for a week soon for slacking off)
As for Gaia, I don't usually post a lot anywhere but I am definitely begining to love the Word Games section of Gaia (after migrating from lurking in the ED and GCD)

I saw this in someone sig and was like 'omigosh how awesome!' and uh... joined in.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:28 pm
Hi! ^^
I'm Hirah, i haven't had much time for Gaia this year because of school work.
I like anime, manga, cute stuff, video games and other stuff...although at the moment i am really liking sleep! XD  

sailorhirahmoon

Urg Dak

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:31 pm
Hello! wow. so many people making their introductions so fancy! well.. this is me:

username: +Trapped+In+Wonderland+
name: Alice (i think that's a bit obvios ^o^)
sex: female
interests: drawing, writing, listening to music, Jrock and concerts,cats!, jfashion, styling
favorite bands: dir en grey, girugamesh, an cafe, phatasmagoria, 176BIZ, 12012, the candy spooky theater, miyavi, ect
favorite color: red, pink, black, white

i'm glad i joined here!  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:53 pm
Hi! I'm Cerestia, pretty new to Gaia. I'm a college student, and right now most of my free time goes to raising Geordie, my puppy (if you want to see cute pictures, they are on my profile). My favorite thing to do, probably, is to watch movies with other people, especially movies of the scifi/fantasy/anime genre. 3nodding
Anyway, that's about it! biggrin  

Cerestia

Sennari

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:24 pm
My usrname is ~GaaraFan636~ *points out the obvious*

i love anime such as naruto, bleach, pokemon, digimon...ect xd

if u ever wanna talk anime with me ill feel free too xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:24 pm
Hi my name is Jelem. My real name is Alyssa and I live in the Philippines. I really like Anime but I haven't got many friends because I'm shy... sweatdrop I'm 14 years old and I like to read many books but don't worry, I'm a perfectly "NORMAL" person(well almost except I tend to daydream about anime very much) domokun blaugh

Call me Jelem or Issa. biggrin  

Jelem

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:37 pm
`I am Schoodle.
I go by Jennipher in the real world.
Yes with a PH.
I am Gernish. German && Finnish.
I was born in Wales but grew up in North Ireland.
Moved to the United States to live with an aunt because of a major disagreement with the parents.
I'm a twin.
There's 18 years between me and my youngest brother and 7 between myself and my eldest.
You do that math.
I have spoken English all my life but talk like someone who hasn't. Mainly because half my friends are from Germany and are learning English as a second language.
Only girl out of six kids.
Married to a man named Alan.
19 in July.
Tattoo of the "death mushroom" from Mario on my collar bone.
Not just fandom. It was the first thing my Alan and I ever bonded over.
Eyebrow ring.
Wants snakebite lip rings.
Works as part time office manager for an orthodonist.
Full time university student.
Married one year in October.
Loathes cell phones.
Penguins.
I have a cat named Lightswitch. My husband has one named Pixel and we ended up with one named Leopold. And a dog named Lulu Maximillion Skittles.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:57 pm
Runs fist through air crazily
"I Lobo known as Victor in the real world will not give up until i am noticed !! i will post and spread the word of this amazing program. I will not show one sign of tirness or boredom !! I will bring light to this wonderful guild and and ill spread every banner millions of times to my firends i will continue my rant and rave until im am noticed by the higher cause !!! try and stop me no no no you cant because i will fill this place with my posts !!!"
pants and wipes the sweat from his forehead

XxLobo-the-main-manxX

Drunk Driving

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:58 pm
Bonjour. My name is Laura. I just started on Gaia.
I really like it though.
I am 17 and I live in Florida.
My birthday is January 17!
I have a boyfriend of 4 years, hes awesome. <3
I will be a Senior next year and I really want to attended FSU.
We will see how that goes. Haha.
I had a miscarriage on Feb 14 2006. I was 4 months pregnant.
I hope to have many kids when I get older.
I love kids!! xp
I live with both of my parents and my brother.
I have two dogs.
Two Cats
and a hamster. My little Tink <3 haha.

I love friends!! haha.
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:11 pm
User Image
Hey, My name's Lucas. I'm 15. I live in the middle of illinois. My username is Emoh, but I don't belive "Emo" is a lifestyle, i think it is more a Clothing/Dress style and a Music Type. If you're interested in what music i listen to, there is a link in my Signature. I like to go to movies, hang out with friends. The usual Teenager stuff. I dont smoke or do drugs, but i do drink on ocasion. If you dont like me then thats too bad. But if you would like to get to know me better, PM me or add me on Myspace.

LukeLeo

Cr4zySqirrel

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 pm
Hi im ng7231 aka Hinh Brayan Thanh Nguyen xd ....im vietnamese and enjoy gaia but will probably quit if i conquer my 2 dream avatars (or atleast beat the avi arenas a few times.) I am on gaia alot and like anime, harry potter books/movies, and anging with my friends. I like girls and am some wat perverted rofl . thats all....i guess

-ng7231  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games