Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:40 pm
Blaize blinked, worry flashing in her eyes as Ravyn's demeanor took on a darker side... But that quickly passed. I... May have thought to soon.... She thought to herself, watching the two of them silently. This situation could definitely take a turn for the worst.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:48 am
Masakazu was startting to get confused again; he did so hate it when thatt happened. He stared into Ravyn's eyes as he thought of place that they could go, but there was one problem: he had no idea about this dating stuff, no clue about where he could take her. "Where is that you would like to go, Ravyn?" He asked her, that was something he could actuall do. "Just think of a place, any place, and I can take you there." He added with a light smile. In truth, he was lightly scared of what would happen should she take this dark turn, but he planned on keeping her happy until he got her out of this blood covered area.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:00 pm
MAgic swirled in the area, picking up in a concentrated area just outside of the village and soon two figures shown in the whirlwind. As it died down, the halfelf mage Caly and her vampire consort were revealed.

Caly clung to Cy's form, trying to put on a good expresssion, but she could sense all the death that had occured here. The plantlife cried out against the pain and suffering, not just for them, but for those who had lived there. "There's so much blood...what could have caused the grief?" she whispered, more to herself than anything, her blue-green eyes taking in all that surrounded them.

She knew that the ones that had been at the Mansion were here, she could Feel their auras, but she also felt that they were moving off. The wolf-demon was with them...but she wasn't sure why. Sarissa on the other hand came when the elfmage called for her and could tell the little genie was agitated.

"Lady Caly, Masu insists upon handling this situation himself..." she started. "It deals with his own people..but he will not accept the help he will probably need in the longrun.
Caly nodded slightly as she thought about what she was being told now and what she had been told in the message orb. She couldn't help but sigh, but understood the demon's reasoning behind it. truth be told she probably would've done the same thing that he was trying. "where are they going?" she asked then, tilting her head to the side slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:48 pm
Cy's eyes blaze crimson as the gore hit his nose and teased his bloodlust even with having just drank. Slipping an arm around Calys waist Cy kept close to the elf as he surveyed the carnage. It wasnt anything he was unused to. But for Caly he could tell it was horrifying to her.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:43 am
Blaize blinked, new scents appearing in the area, as well as the strange sense of magic. At least she recognized the scents. "Masakazu.... Lady Caly seems t be here... As well as her vampire...." Blaize said, before, looking around the building and spotting them not far off. She left a spark to keep an eye on Ravyn, before walking over to where the two... No three... the geneie was there as well. "Nice to see you again so soon..." Blaize said, bowing a little out of respect before straighteing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:00 pm
Cy noticed Blaize from before. With a smile he bowed soon after she did. "The pleasure is ours. Can i ask? Whats going on here?" Cy asked gently. "Milday stated we were needed here but for what reason i dont know. And i dont like intruding on others thoughts when its necessary." Cy said softly.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:05 pm
"Well yes.... It seems some of Masakazu's people have gone rougue.... all of the carnage you see here is the waste left from that.... I have their scent and know which direction they've gone... so I don't mind leading anyone there.... This kind of thing is sort of my specialty..." She smiled, before shrugging.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:52 pm
Hearing the woman left her a little confused. Wasn't Blaize of another Clan? She understood that the Clans should work together...but she didn't like the kind of feeling she got from their Clan Leader at all....and she rather hoped they would leave...especially when she and Cy arrived. They could assist Masu now. But she gathered the courage and took one step forward to answer the girl, "That may be true, but this is Kanareshii business. Even if it pertains to those of Masu's kind, he is still part of Kanareshii and it is not a charge of yours." she paused and considered some thoughts that ran into her mind. She didn't want to offend anyone and inadvertently start a fight, but she also didn't want too many people involved.

"If it is your wish to remain and assist, then do so...but only if your Clan leaders permits you and that you understand the authority is of Masu and Kanareshii." she said finally.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:53 pm
Ravyn giggled at the spark, forgetting for a moment that Masakasu was still in her grip. She followed the light with her eyes, playing with it with the tip of her blade. She was pushing the little spark around when she heard voices behind her. She leaned all the way backwards instead of turning around, spotting the vampire and Lady Caly. "Hi!" She said brightly, flipping back upright before skipping over to join Blaize and the two Kanareshii Clan members. She stopped short of running into the Lady, balancing on the balls of her toes. Ravyn rocked back and forth on her feet. "Whatcha' doin'?" She asked, her words slurring slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:20 am
Blaize was about to answer, when Ravyn ran up, causing a sigh to escape from her.... It was like baby sitting a child when she got like this. "He may have left the clan, Lady Caly... But I still consider him a friend... In my homeland, we offer our friends assisstance... Even if we aren't exactly allied." She smiled warmly, before looking towards Ravyn with a smile. "We're talking Ravyn... You remember these two right....?" Blaize paused, realizing she hadn't answered something from Caly. "It was Lord Memon's idea for this little outing..... I doubt he'd have much of a problem."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 am
"Interesting. Then we shall all help him if he needs it. Lead the way when your ready." Cy said gently and with a smile. No sense in bickering about who should help whom when they could all do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:23 pm
Masakazu watched as Caly and Cy walked though a portal; he felt Ravyn and Blaize leave him to go talk to them. Sighing, he rubbed his temples lightly; This is getting out of hand really quick.. He thought and then walked a bit away from them all. He stood near the entrance to the village, staring at the carnage in front of him. That's when a black portal opened beside him and out stepped men clad in armor.

Masakazu tilted his head to the side lightly, as they seemed so familiar to him, and then grinned lightly. "He said he'd send you all soon, but I did not think he meant this soon.." He said as all ten of his warriors walked through the portal and looked at him. They all big, tall, and had ears and tails of different colors and styles; one walked up to Masakazu and bowed to him a bit, the others followed.

"Prince Masakazu, we wish to thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you in your matter." The lycan said and then stood erect again. He smiled to them all and bowed to them. "And I thank you all as well, especially you, Raijin. We'll start our mission as soon as you're ready." The lycan then looked over at the village and wrinkled his nose. "Our kind? Did this?" He asked, a loud growl escaping his throat.

Masaakzu nodded once lightly; all of their ears seemed ot droop a bit. "We're ready to go." The lycan said and then looked over to the other group. "Who are they?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.Masakazu sighed; he was hoping he would not have to tell him. "They wish to help us." He said lightly; the lycan's head snapped to him and he grolwed again.

"But it if forbidden for outsiders to help with these kind of affairs!

"That's what I told them.."

"The king, our father, would have my head if he knew what was going on here!

"It's not like I invited them.."

"I mean, just what were you thinking to bring them along here?!"

"You don't need to yell all the time.."

"Just how desperate were you?! Did you already forget that you had family and an army that would help you?!"

"Okay, that's enough, Raijin!"
Masakazu had had enough. He growled and bared his sharp canines. "I don't care if you are my older brother; I'll not have you belittle me in such a manner!" He then sighed a bit and tried to calm down. Raijin looked at his little brother and then smiled a bit; ruffling his hair. "That's my brother." He said lightly and then laughed a bit.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:37 pm
Ravyn quickly lost interest in the conversation once she knew that the two newcomers were essentially harmless. She fiddled with the ends of her hair before she noticed something going on behind her. She gasped. "More people!" She shouted in glee before running towards them. She pulled on Masakasu's arm again. "Who are they? Are they friends? I like friends!" Ravyn shouted.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:10 pm
"Gladly.... Though I don't intend to fight unless asked.... My own people have a similar rule.... Not that I'm one to deide that anyways..." Blaize chuckled, glancing over her shoulder at the newly arriving lycans. "I suppose that's why he didn't want any help....." She mumbled, before smiling almly. "Shall we go talk to our wonderful comrades...?" Blaize walked over, stoping at a respectful distance. "I should have known you'd call your own backup, Masakazu...." She said with a smile, rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:05 pm
Raijin looked at Ravyn with confusion; he raised his eyebrow to Masakazu, whom merely smiled nervously. "I take it these are you friends that are imposing in our business?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at his younger brother. Masakazu ignored him for a bit and looked ot Ravyn. "Yes, Ravyn, these are friends. Very good ones, too." He told her and then smirked to Blaize.

Raijin looked to the two again and then decided to introduce himself. "I am Raijin Chie and this is my squad; Blocter, Kene, Necri, Ryo and Kyo -their twins, yes-, Roi, Tosu, Iori, and Tai." He told them, naming them one-by-one down the line that seemed to go from biggest to smallest. They all bowed to the girls but kept their mouths closed, not wanting to interupt anyone.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff