Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How'd you come up with your name?? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lauz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:44 pm
My username is a nickname that one of my best friends gave me. She would always call me Lauz or Lolly. I miss her so much. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:49 pm
my parents didnt realy care so they just called me Sarah cause its a common name where i live, and in a few years later i found out it means princess xd  

War Resistance

Frozen Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:52 pm
Well, this was a mule account (now it's my main account), so it just got a random name that'd go through, which is the name of a random song.

My poor, old account, floozypoo.... someone my friend told me. It stuck, for three years. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:07 pm
My name is from the shinto religion... a god...  

Shattered_Lotus

[LordAlucard]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:08 pm
Well at first I was LordAlu because I couldnt really get LordAlucard. But then my friend gave me the idea of adding [ ] so I could have [LordAlucard].

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:11 pm
my name is from my nickname XD and my dad's name heart  

amyazmy

10,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Zombie Kate

8,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:49 am
How I came up with my username was when I was role-playing with one of my friends (not a serious RP, it was just for fun cuz we were bored)... anyway, I was using my RPC Kate and my friend killed her and she became a zombie... (and that was a few days before I joined Gaia) so when I was trying to figure out a username I wanted something unique and then I remembered our little RP from the other day and I thought it would kinda be a cool name, so I picked Zombie Kate for a username. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:50 am
mine is maxymous because that's what i like to call my dog.. he's really supposed to be called max but i extend it to maxymous most of the time... xp  

Maxymous

iiBacon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:48 am
well i know this guy from my myOtaku account and his name was shawn. and since i wanted a guy character i couldn't very give him a girl's name. so then i remembered him cause he was a good friend of mine (plus i love the name shawn) so i used that.

the 3173 is not randomly picked. i got that from an anime called Rave Groove Adventures. her name was ELIE cause that's how her 'tattoo' numbers were read upside-down =D  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:50 am
My name came from an old nintendo 64 game. It was a wrestling game. It had WWF characters in it and it also had an option to create your own character. When you create a character on that game you get to choose your ring name and I chose Hardkore because I liked it. Now in mostly every site I join I name my self Hardkore.  

]-[ardkore

Chizus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:54 am
My name is clearly my nickname w/c is wannie..I don't know how it happened but fyi: my real name is joanna how did it happen? here's how:

joanna>>joannie>>>wannie..they change the "joa" to w coz' it sounds like it? I think...

I like the name obviously but, in real life only a few calls me that because only my real friends do. Real meaning we've known each other since I don't know...hehehehe

I've seen weird usernames before and wonder why their names are like that.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:15 am
my name originates from the show inuyasha cuz it rocks ^)^ (rox) and 2 is my favorite number so 22 is beter cuz it's 2 2's ^_~  

inurox22

xoxoBleedinRoseBudxoxo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:53 am
It's all in the sig 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:31 pm
it just kinda popped into my head, the day I made it up I really wanted oreos and then I saw a username later that was darth something so I was like darth oreo! I added the dashes cause I think they look cool  

-Darth Oreo-

Arya__SalaStar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:23 pm
Arya Sala'Star is a character in the book I'm writing. I just used it because I am a lot like her, wish I was more like her, and thought it sounded cool!  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff