Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazaera

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:51 am
I wasn't there, but I did get my G-pin from the ball. I joined in February, but I wasn't around for most of that time.

Kementari
I had homework tonight. First time this year.

crying
This is the first time I don't have my weekly maths homework. And the only reason for that is summed up in one word - exams.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:57 am
Yeah I too had my finals this week so I didn't have my normal overload of homework. And what do you mean by weekly homework? I get nightly homeowkr in every class. Especially history. Infact just yesterday we took a final in her class and she gave us our homework for the next week after the final was over.  

Onoj

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:06 am
I get history homework once a week. (quite large pieces though.) I just get them out of the way in my spare time at college so I'm free to do as I please once I get home. smile ...Plus the quality of my work is better when done in college.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:10 am
Since the start of term, we got an assessment every week - either after our Thursday or Friday lecture - that we had to hand in the next week after the Friday lecture. Once we got a project, for which we had three weeks (during two of those weeks we didn't get any other assessments, luckily).
The assessments were... well, it's maths. I usually finished them rather quickly, generally needed one or two hours, plus perhaps some time to write it all down legibly. Others needed a lot longer, so the length really depended on how well you understood the subject.
The project was evil. I like to think I've done well on it though.
I can look forward to twice as much homework next semester because I have twice as many maths courses.
In my other two courses, not so much homework, mainly because we're expected to do a lot of work with them at home anyway - they're foreign languages, i.e. learning the vocabulary, grammar, practicing speech and writing, etc. We do have homework every weekend in Gaelic, though.  

Kazaera

Zurgi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:16 pm
I had a music test today and a math test -_- Music test I think I did okay on, ditto with the math. I'm hoping I got 100% on the math, but I probably made a mechanical error somewhere along the lines. When I was double-checking I only found one...which was me randomly dropping of the negative. o.O It started out as -3 = *equation* and ended up as 3 = *simplified equation* and I was just like "what the?" xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:39 pm
Zurgiea
When I was double-checking I only found one...which was me randomly dropping of the negative. o.O It started out as -3 = *equation* and ended up as 3 = *simplified equation* and I was just like "what the?" xd

Sounds like what I do. Negatives always run away from me I guess.  

Hironaur

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:00 pm
So glad I don't have to take math anymore! sweatdrop

Today, I got back this essay which I ended up having to write in one day (because I'm an idiot and forgot it was due -- wrote it in the afternoon after class and emailed it to my prof) and the comments she wrote said something to the effect that it was really good, but only 2/3 the length she wanted (which I knew). So balancing out the shortness and the good ideas, she said she had to give me a B-. Not a good grade*, but pretty darn good for something I should have had about 2.5 weeks to do instead of one day.

I don't know if I'm boasting or complaining. Homework stinks. domokun

*Since to keep a $3500 scholarship, I need to keep an 80% average. That scholarship plus one more pays all but ~$500 of my tuition. Stupid pressure.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:40 pm
Lol, I don't get much homework, and that which I do doesn't take very long. XD I'm lucky wink  

treythea

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:57 am
What do you think of the new donation items?

I believe that they are the greatest 'till now, since the Staff and the Pitchfork! Yay Ice Gauntlets!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:59 am
I likeses them, I do! smile
The gauntlets are just cool. The hat is cute, but doesn't really fit with my style wink  

Kazaera

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:33 am
The new items look great! It's a shame the marketplace is down though. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:07 am
Hey... can you wear more than one gauntlet? *blinkblink*  

Kazaera

Thaxul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:19 am
Im not mad about them......as I said in the thread in the subforum.

PH34R /\/\Y D3V1! B7K!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:23 pm
thaxul
Im not mad about them......as I said in the thread in the subforum.

PH34R /\/\Y D3V1! B7K!!!!!!!

xd Nice avatar...  

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:46 pm
*cuddles donation items* I want to get another gauntlet once the Marketplace is up again.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games