Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
A Day in the Life of the Crew - Read it! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:23 pm
Quote:
Im super mad And id like to have super mad frinds to because all of my friends are EMO so i dont have much fun....

Oh. You poor thing. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:00 am
Quote:
Hey.. I was scammed by MC_Report_Office_0011 Thats why i wanna join this guild!!

...-facepalm-  

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:02 am
Quote:
You said you didn't reason, but I'll give you one anyways. 1.) I'm super awesome lolz. o_O 2.) I'm active and fun! biggrin 3.) Because I've beat Chuck Norris in a ping pong match. winz. smile

I so seriously HATE Chuck Norris, but even I know no one can defeat him in a ping pong match.

talk2hand Phail.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:17 pm
Quote:
i m lonly and poor as the demons in middle earth trying to screw the harlot which of course the devil would not let them do
rofl  

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:38 am
`Tahirah
TYRA. OMFG.

YAY!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:49 pm
Quote:
I recently saw a peasant video on youtube and everyone there looked like clones and it looked fun this club looks awesome and I have somewhat good grammer, really nice, and on gaia enough to post in the guild daily

Peasant video = Epic.  

x3 thisismysn x3

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:49 am
Oh hay. Time for a PM from someone that got banned! heart

Simplistic-Tyranny
-
Simplistic-Tyranny
-
you do realise I was called an a** right? i wasnt trying to be mean or anything.

Oh really?

Quote:
I know a few hackers and they arent stupid. They are experienced. Newbie hackers are the ones who are dumb enough to get caught or go for crappy art stores. My friend jason hacked a school computer and changed a lunch menu. A newbie would be dumb enough to try and change a grade.

Experience is what determines if a hacker is smart or dumb.

Oh and indulge making this thread and being an a$$ was stupid and childish. Think before you discriminate.

Quote:
Magadei you can shut up. I wasnt being an a**. I was only saying my point in the fact that she said all hackers. I mean saying that was childish, but yeah you didnt need to apologize. people are entitled to their opinions.

I warned you after you made the first quote about Indulge being an 'a**'. Then you went around and told off Magadei afterwards. I'm sorry, the rule applies to everyone in the guild. and you abused the rule twice.
Be glad I didn't instaban you like the rules state the first time.

what ever. you are just another skanky mod who likes her power. There are many other guilds i can join and maybe they will have a smaller chance of getting people hacked.
Did I mention Flaming is against the Terms of Service? Calling me a skank isn't going make this any easier for you. :3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:39 pm
Quote:
You have been promoted to Crew in [MADG] Mil-A-Day Giveaway Hangout - Kick back, relax, and enjoy the occasional contest for items/gold! by Norayr.

Norayr also provided this reason for this action:
Okay, but I'm treating your vag as a clown car..

I LOVE YOU NOR. xDDD

Thyn White Duke

Thyn White Duke

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:20 pm
Quote:
m pretty sure i like pancakes.

Wtf....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:05 pm
Quote:
You have been promoted to Vice Captain in [MADG] Mil-A-Day Giveaway Hangout - Kick back, relax, and enjoy the occasional contest for items/gold! by Pailzor.

Pailzor also provided this reason for this action:
Urm.... Trauma llama has drama, an' so I needz moar powar, Vice-Cap'n!

rofl rofl rofl  

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Teh K a a C h a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:49 pm
Pailzor
You have been promoted to Crew in [MADG] Mil-A-Day Giveaway Hangout - Kick back, relax, and enjoy the occasional contest for items/gold! by Pailzor.

Pailzor also provided this reason for this action:
*gives j00 a CrewKaat* :ninjabunny:

HOLYSH@*#&!

;^; I lurv you Zor-Monster.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:26 pm
Quote:
Hi. I'm Indu's sister and she is forcing me to join. I hate my life. And my sister. Hugs and Kisses for you.

It canz be MADG drama tiem? ninja ninja  

Pailzor
Captain

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:20 pm
Quote:
i saw u your youtube episode and can u help me with geting a mil on gaia plz im supar poor pm or coment me back plz. emo ninja

*has nuffin' on Y00t00b* o.O  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:31 am
Quote:
Well, whether you read this or not... surprised Hello I was just bored, and looked at guilds for a few minutes, clicked on the link to get here. Surfed the main forum for a second, and I'm sorry- I saw the sex thread and decided that I had to join xD ~ LivenSomeday

So...to get moar people we has to talk about sex. 8D

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:28 pm
Quote:
hi,
your guild seems like so much fun and i downloaded some of the antivirus things too smile

Yes..... They're totally related..  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games