Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Romance and Fanticy Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:16 pm
she shook her head "I'M..NOT GOING TO CRY!" she yelled at him hiding it this time  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:21 pm
he looks at her"..little fairy...my littel fairy.. come in side please... dont.. leave me ..alone  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:41 pm
she looked at him and walked in more but not sitting, she was still afriad " i won't" she said softly  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:43 pm
he looks at her".. your afraid of me.." he could tell fromt eh way she was acting  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:57 pm
"yes" she said sitting down infront of him, lifting his hand onto her face. "but i will not leave you alone" she said looking up into his eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:38 am
~walks Twords a hut that i have heard sounds comming from it> Wounders infrount of it covered in blood and carryying a huge lycan head~ G-got him. ~colapses~  

Sintaroi

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:59 pm
*Notices a swarm of vamps heading from where she was standing.*Oh great.*All the vamps are vamp slave masters and vampires that want to kill anyone around them.*Guess it's time to go super lycan.*Takes as many as possible out.*Everyone run.It's a life and death situation.I'll be fine but the rest of you guys have to escape them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:45 pm
He looks in to her eyes adn gently puts his arms around her and thn hears comotion outside..and stadns up and looks at her"..what now..?. " he siad as eh walks to the door and sees sin and then hears jannette sayign somethign about vampires..."...oh this is great...." he looks back at her...i need to make a barrer that will protect this small town... it will stay up for years... but i need tie to gather energy to put it up..itwill only let people who are pure of hear enter..." he said..." thats what it important that i have an hour to put it up...what evers is evil...if theyw ere to tuch it they will die." he said...but in order to do it roght ill have to castit around my self and expand it for miles untill the town is safe..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:14 pm
she nodded then Ran to Sintaroi and pulled him in the hut, then cut her wrist and put her wrist to his lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:29 pm
Jannette:*Is glad she's not evil.*I'll give you time.Just please hurry.I hate these things.I have vampire friends but they're busy making sure demons don't destroy my castle.  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:24 pm
he walks next to jannette.."..welll i might not have an ohour then... imm jsut have to put a lot of strain on ym body to creat thi specail barrier of mine.. evil cant get inside.. only people of goof will and pure of heart can pass thought it..evil dies..with the lightest tuch,.." he said as he walsk away from her and tursn and close shis eyes andplaces his hants togeather adn makes different signs with his figenrs as he moves his hands father he body seemed to glow black then a while energy field forms around him slow at it grows at first them it expands rapidly and the vains on his forhead started to form as he contoue to strain himself..he did this one before and once he finished it up him in a coma for three weeks.."....i wont give up now... this small town needs my help.." he told himself as he forced him self further and the field expaned faster and quick untill in srouned the entire town and the black light around him faids but the barrier stay and sweat seemed to pour down his face adn all over his body as he sumbles back and colapses..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:35 pm
*Notices the vampires are going straight to her and she can't escape.*Nooo!Somebody help me!*She realizes all she has to do is head towards the barrier and goes through the barrier no problem.She then uses energy restore o the one that used the barrier.  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:40 pm
he regain a bit of energy but it would take a mometn for him to wake..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:02 pm
*Hates it when the vampires attack.Destroya appears.Trying to destroy anything he can.*Good thing we have that shield.It's the same level of shield that Gabe uses.But Gabes doesn't use up energy.  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:14 pm
He sits u suddenyl and rubs his head..".. dammit...i know that would happen... oh well at lest it got it up..." he said as he stands up slowly  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games