Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
The Boob Cult -- PG 13 pics only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:04 am
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Seminal Contamination
Nethilia
She can be your pimp...ette.
Har.

She's broke.

Which is why I'm pimping you out.

Edit: As for me being legal, no I won't sad If it's in the summer of '07, I'll only be seventeen. I was born in 1990.

Bugger. We'll have to kidnap you and hide you.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:16 am
Nethilia
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Seminal Contamination
Nethilia
Har.

She's broke.

Edit: As for me being legal, no I won't sad If it's in the summer of '07, I'll only be seventeen. I was born in 1990.

What about me? I'll still be in Sixth Form with no way out. gonk  

Seminal Contamination

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:20 am
Seminal Contamination
Nethilia
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Seminal Contamination
Nethilia
Har.

She's broke.

What about me? I'll still be in Sixth Form with no way out. gonk

We'll kidnap you, too.

Just the first step to America's invasion...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:24 am
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
We'll kidnap you, too.

Good. Just stuff me in the overhead luggage above you and Neth.

I get much cleavage view then. ^_^ XD

Seminal Contamination

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:37 am
Seminal Contamination
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
We'll kidnap you, too.

Noplz. You'll be in the cargo bay with the rest of the luggage. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:40 am
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Seminal Contamination
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
We'll kidnap you, too.

Well on that bombshell, I'm going to have some cereal for an early lunch, and then I'm going to try using a feature on my server. Toodles.  

Seminal Contamination

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:44 am
Seminal Contamination
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Seminal Contamination
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
We'll kidnap you, too.

Well on that bombshell, I'm going to have some cereal for an early lunch, and then I'm going to try using a feature on my server. Toodles.

Ha. Brunch is for.... wait.. neutral

Besides, I think it would be a tad bit suspicious if the duffle bag overhead on the luggage rack started moving, "peering" over the edge, and giggling...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:32 am
ROAD TRIP!!! Isn't 17 leagal anyway? I mean, legal enough to go to a wedding. I shall rescue you from Florida in the trashy car I'm gonna get when I learn to drive for Christmas/my 18th birthday!!! whee  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:46 am
CPanda
ROAD TRIP!!! Isn't 17 leagal anyway? I mean, legal enough to go to a wedding. I shall rescue you from Florida in the trashy car I'm gonna get when I learn to drive for Christmas/my 18th birthday!!! whee

Eighteen. It's at eighteen that us Americans become legal. And I'm not saying that it's illegal for people underage to go to weddings. It's just I wouldn't be an adult yet, so my parents would still have say in what I did, and I don't think that traveling 'cross-country, either by myself or otherwise without them, to attend the wedding of an online friend would fly so well with them. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:37 am
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
CPanda

Eighteen. It's at eighteen that us Americans become legal. And I'm not saying that it's illegal for people underage to go to weddings. It's just I wouldn't be an adult yet, so my parents would still have say in what I did, and I don't think that traveling 'cross-country, either by myself or otherwise without them, to attend the wedding of an online friend would fly so well with them. neutral

So we need to make me offline friend. We got two years.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:00 am
Nethilia
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
CPanda

In fifteen months, zee parents'll have that aforementioned timeshare, and we can have a PD meet. All y'all would have to do is find a way to get down here and have monies to spend. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:44 am
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Nethilia
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
CPanda

In fifteen months, zee parents'll have that aforementioned timeshare, and we can have a PD meet. All y'all would have to do is find a way to get down here and have monies to spend. biggrin

ORGY!!!!

-uh, I mean, a peaceful, mature meeting of PD at Alexa's parent's timeshare. Yup, really, that's TOTALLY what I meant. ninja

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

oGolem

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:02 pm
CPanda

ORGY!!!!

-uh, I mean, a peaceful, mature meeting of PD at Alexa's parent's timeshare. Yup, really, that's TOTALLY what I meant. ninja

*calmly brushes his mangled clothes off* First: I was referring, by padding, to 'padded' as in the walletish sense. Like with moneys sticking out. *carefully resets his jaw* And if there was a PD orgy, I'd be as far away as humanly possible; only because of my deranged theory about that being the death of wester civilization as we know it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:25 pm
Golem OTCT
CPanda

ORGY!!!!

*calmly brushes his mangled clothes off* First: I was referring, by padding, to 'padded' as in the walletish sense. Like with moneys sticking out. *carefully resets his jaw* And if there was a PD orgy, I'd be as far away as humanly possible; only because of my deranged theory about that being the death of wester civilization as we know it.

No! No orgy! scream

Do you know how much of a b***h that would be to clean up? Y'all would be staying at a hotel, you know. A five star hotel, granted, but we'd be charged extra for the excessive clean-up. crying

And don't think ordinary hotels, either. The rooms are ******** HUGE. With like, two full bathrooms with jacuzzi bathtubs. In the SMALL rooms, no less. The only thing those rooms don't have is a ready internet connection, but that can be easily fixed...

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Load Chaud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:56 am
Thread has jumped to 97.4% more entertaining than other threads by volume. Excellent.

Wedding road trips? Sounds like fun, huh! Man, I need to get out of this place, anyways.
On a completely unrelated note, my gold has reached the 1337 mark again after spending it all...

Ugh... How badly I need a new job to cover expenses...  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games