Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeck The Time Watcher

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:58 pm
He walked slowly with his head down, his half black half white hair waving in the wind, covering his eyes. The mechanical wings sprouting out of his shoulder blades sweeping a little in the wind. He walks by everyone not paying attention, and not really caring.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:01 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

timpey

DeVars

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:03 pm
War?, DeVars echoed the word to himself once again.

"War? I don't have any news of something like that... And that's why I got in a stump when your friend there asks me for a confirm.", DeVars shouted down, in a rather slow but loud voice, "Sorry to keep you in a wait... I just came from a long travel and rather a spazzy at it."

DeVars decided to jumped down nonetheless and have a face for the two, "It seems that I may need more info than you could need of me." He then looked at timpey, "Still up for your offer?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:10 am
"Oh well, its ok. Shall we go get a drink then, maybe we will meet some one in the tavern who knows something. Is that ok Kaori? im anxious to know about this war, but we cant find out anything on an empty stomach."

Gungel grinned and looked pleadingly at Kaori.  

timpey

timpey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:23 am
As Gungel said this, his stomach began to rumble and he grinned to Kaori.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:13 pm
Kaori rolled her eyes. "If we must." She had never been a drinker of any kind. But she was hungry. "But not for too long." What was this clan thing that was happening. She started off to the bar. I wonder if they have zklu?

((to Charlie's Bar))  

Yoshumi_Ai

DeVars

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:49 pm
DeVars waited for the man to make his move... even if the girl already started walking, he remained standing there and watched. After all, the guy had invited him, so he's with the guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:53 am
"Ahh, good. Ready when you are friend."

Gungal made his way with DeVars, following behind Kaori towards the bar.

"Ill but you a drink"

Gungal put his arm on the guys shoulder and smiled. Happy to be getting a drink

((thanks for waiting))  

timpey

DeVars

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:06 pm
Gungal's arm went to DeVars shoulder and that made DeVars smile a little - been so long since I've found a town that has this traditions...

He stole a look at the guy and saw his happy face, and in that context he continued on to smile as well. "Yeah - let's get to that pub... I always wanted some cushioned seats to rest on."

[[^^]]

[[ To Charlie's... ]]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:15 am
Exhausted, sore, and scared, Niamh makes her way to the gate of the massive city. This is where the map led, isn't it? And yet, all she can see now is a pair of huge, closed gates. Slowly, she approaches them, and putting a hand up to them, looks up as she leans against them. Wouldn't there be some way...?

Nothing presents itself, and turning about slowly, she sits, to cry.  

Ms_Niamh

TFTLS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:16 pm
Myst walks up to the gates and looks around. Seeing only a young human, he goes to the gate and slowly pushes the doors open.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:09 pm
Malem walked up to the gate, notices that someone already opened the gates, and walks on in. She hurries on through and wanders about.

((to Mecha Main Street))  

Kokuwagata

Lt Icarus

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:53 pm
Ms_Niamh
Exhausted, sore, and scared, Niamh makes her way to the gate of the massive city. This is where the map led, isn't it? And yet, all she can see now is a pair of huge, closed gates. Slowly, she approaches them, and putting a hand up to them, looks up as she leans against them. Wouldn't there be some way...?

Nothing presents itself, and turning about slowly, she sits, to cry.
Linus breathed in the brisk night air and sheathed his wakizashi with a soft *snikt*.

Why do you cry, Lady Niamh? Before you ask, all I need to know your name is to hear your voice.

Though his voice was barely above a whisper, it produced an almost intangible warmth, something so internal it could only be imagined.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:35 am
At the sound, Niamh involuntarily takes a deep, broken breath, and raises her head suddenly, searching for the speaker. "I'm... lost," she replied slowly. "I thought I was supposed to come here, but... I don't see a way in. Th-"

She stops trying to talk there, hoping it will be enough.  

Ms_Niamh

Lt Icarus

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:31 am
Ms_Niamh
At the sound, Niamh involuntarily takes a deep, broken breath, and raises her head suddenly, searching for the speaker. "I'm... lost," she replied slowly. "I thought I was supposed to come here, but... I don't see a way in. Th-"

She stops trying to talk there, hoping it will be enough.

Linus stepped forward, extending his hand to help her up.

If it's any consolation, I'm lost too. I'd call out to the guard, have him open the gate, but I have a.... condition.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games