Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Gohma pushed through the blades. He heard the clapping and yelling and he knew that was where he would find Miharu.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:27 pm

Kazaki was more and more nervous. He ran and kicked the guards knocking them out "I can't wait more!!" he said running to the noise

Kazaki Kamamoto

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:29 pm

Miharu grabbed her cheast near to her heart and whispered " E ruba drao luimt pa rana..." -I wish they could be here...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:31 pm

ozzy apeared in the crowd of people clapping and looked at mage" i hope i dont stnd out to much

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:32 pm

Nikki appeared next to Ozzy wearing clothes that looked common here. "wow way to blend in."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:33 pm

An old guy appeared with a crown! Miharu loed her head and the man began saying some words that she didn't listenned thanks to the nervousism

Rikku Mage

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:34 pm

She's almost with the crown Shu was really happy
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:34 pm

ozzy looked at nikki and smiled "well i just got here a few hours ago"

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:36 pm

"I let myself fall behind and buy some stuff." Smiling Nikki patted his arm.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:37 pm

Kazaki arrived and saw Ozzy. He ran to him and stopped at his side "We will lose her won't we?"

Kazaki Kamamoto

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:38 pm

ozzy looked around "hmm" ozzy transforms his clothes to blend in into the people around him "there"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:38 pm

Gohma pushed past as well and ran after Kazaki. He arrived in a large crowd looking up to where Miharu was being crowned. Gohma's heart stopped. She was beautiful. He found it hard to find his breath.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:41 pm

Miharu felt something on her head! She was wearing the crown! She looked to the people and saw some familiar faces "It can't be..." she whispered before jumping to the croud and starting to run
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:41 pm

The crown glittered as the light hit it. This was the moment that Miharu was born for. He felt his heart tear in two and realized that she would have to stay here.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:42 pm

Gohma gasped. She had jumped off the stage. He wanted to run to her but the crowd surged around him. He couldn't move.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games