Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:13 am
"Then leave Zetsumai alone and come here." He said moving off of his pack and grabbing some blankets. "You can have these. I don't mind."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:18 am
"Why? Where are you going?" Miharu asked  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:19 am
"I was going to sleep. But now I am going to go train with Zetsumei." He said standing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:24 am
"Then I'll wait! I won't let you alone with that freak of your uncle near!!" she said worried Besides he may kill me when I sleep!  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:30 am
She fears you. Zetsumei projected almost sadly. I can feel it. Gohma looked softly at her but said nothing. He didn't want to have her fear him. It wasn't his fault he had this. He didn't choose it. He looked at her once more and then walked away without looking back. He went back to the building where he found Hokori. Without entering he walked to the next building. Find somewhere away from the girl. She need not know our methods of training.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:43 am
"What did I say??" asked Miharu to herself as he left Now I'm all alone and he's uncle may kill me or kidnap me to make him his beautiful wife! "AAAAAAAHHH!" she screammed afraid  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:44 am
Gohma entered the building. It was two stories and the bottom was a large training area. It had a large mat with racks of staffs and swords. A few dummies stood against the wall. Gohma walked up the stairs and it was a large armory. Weapons of all kinds stood against the walls.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:47 am
Miharu sat on a corner of the crypt and grabbed her cheast in the place where the stone was "I have a stone inside me... *sigh*"  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:48 am
((Gotta go... See you later.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:15 pm
She doesn't fear me. Gohma projected back as he walked back down to the training floor.

This method of training may leave you sore for a very long time master. I hope you can heal the pain in your body. Zetsumei projected while he transformed into his fighting body.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:22 pm
I feel stronger with this stone but why did it join me? Isn't it a treasure of Gohma's family? Strange... She was looking throught the crypts  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:29 pm
I am sorry for this master. Zetsumei projected as he lashed out with the blades on his arms. The blade sunk deep into Gohma's chest and he fell to the floor crying in pain. Concentrate and heal the wound. Zetsumei projected sternly. Gohma concentrated and his wound closed slowly leaving a pool of blood on the floor. Zetsumei struck again stabbing his leg. Gohma healed it a little faster this time. The wounds were sore but he wouldn't die. Good. Now for the real wounds.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:34 pm
Miharu felt a small breeze and her cheast burn! She looked at it and it was shinning!! it was so painful and she fell on the floor with her knees as she grebbed her cheast! she screammed and screammed but suddenly her eyes turned white and she stopped!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:41 pm
Gohma stood slowly. He didn't particularly like this training but he would be able to save himself from death. Zetsumei stabbed his blade into Gohma's gut wrenching it back out again he stabbed him in the legs and then finally the shoulder. Heal! He commanded. Gohma writhed on the ground and his wounds healed slowly. First his stomach healed leaving a nasty welt. Then his legs closed quickly and finally his shoulder. They were healing much faster and the smaller wounds hardly hurt when he was done.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:48 pm
Miharu saw some chakra wings on her feet! She saw it clapping and she began flying "yay...YAY!! I'M FLYING!! WOO HOO! THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN FLUFFY!" she flyed fast and got out of the crypt! As she got faster she also began losing control! She hit a tree and fell! Her eyes turned green again as she rubbed her head "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried loudly like a child  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games