Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Announcements - Updated in Dec. 2nd 2006 (IMPORTANT) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:40 am
Hmm I thought he told me 16 hours...maybe I am just a moron. Lol
All I know is that when I get on in the morning he usually says he has to go to sleep as it is one or two in the morning. And whe I am on late he says he has just gotten up at about 9-10. So I don't know.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:48 am
Quote:
when I get on in the morning he usually says he has to go to sleep as it is one or two in the morning.

That is odd... sweatdrop

If he is from Portugal as he says he is, then he has to be on Greenwich Mean Time, like myself.  

Khorkalba

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:50 am
Longbow UK
Quote:
when I get on in the morning he usually says he has to go to sleep as it is one or two in the morning.

That is odd... sweatdrop

If he is from Portugal as he says he is, then he has to be on Greenwich Mean Time, like myself.

I think they are actually one hour ahead....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:51 am
thaxul
Longbow UK
Quote:

That is odd... sweatdrop

Nope. Check this and look for Lisbon.  

Khorkalba

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:58 am
Longbow UK
thaxul
Longbow UK
Quote:

That is odd... sweatdrop

Nope. Check this and look for Lisbon.

Maybe I am just stupid and missunderstood what he was saying when I asked him how far ahead in time he was. I was only basing this off what I collected from him talking so in no way even close to being accurate.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:35 am
aaah, mystery solved! xd  

Thaxul

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:39 am
thaxul
aaah, mystery solved! xd

?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:41 am
thaxul
aaah, mystery solved! xd

What? Is Menegil nocturnal? That would solve the mystery. xd  

Khorkalba

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:42 am
I was talking about the timezones.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:21 pm
I'm no bat!

Due to current family problems, the death of our neighbour, my Balrog-wanna-be modem (In simple words, my modem burned to ashes. Yay for little siblings...), and my obsession with my new laptop, Neverwinter Nights, and Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth (IT ROCKS!!), I regret to inform my fellow guild members that my ability to login in Gaia has dramatically weakened. I will try to "unocupy" myself as soon as possible.

Longbow UK, as my second in command, stays in charge of the new guild members' admittance.

I will also try to keep up with PMs and X-mas trades, so don't suspect a delayed reply/trade confirming.

Someone move this to the first post as announcement,
Yours Sincerely,

Menegil Belmagol

Notice given... now I must go. The laptop needs some fixing... *cracks knuckles, and gets to work*  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:27 pm
That sucks about your modem! I would show your siblings the back of your hand, if I were you! xd smack them with it twisted

hope you had a good christmas! and welcome back!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:54 pm
New request0rz, yo. I vote yes.  

curumo

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:42 pm
I say yes to the request as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:49 pm
As do I. 3nodding  

Khorkalba

curumo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:18 pm
And Longbow, didn't Menegil say that you could decide?  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games