Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slanzer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:54 pm
shadowfaxkittycat
ok i have a question
Why do some guys think its ok to flirt with another girl just because his girlfriend isn't around?
It pisses me off!
Because many people, especially girls, consider flirting to be harmless as long as it doesn't lead to anything. It's also a result of alpha male syndrome. Too many guys feel the need to prove themselves s virile by disrespecting their women, while too many women feel they have to fight over their men or else they'll feel "he's too safe" and dump him.

Their mentality is disturbing. It's as if they're socially unevolved or something. Personally I agree with you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:18 pm
Centillion
Laws that men have to follow under certain limits of masculinity. If we break them, we are considered "feminine".

Why do women say "I want to be treated as an equal", but AS SOON as something goes down, as something bad happens, THEN they want to be treated "like a lady". CHOOSE ONE!!!

You only assume all girls are like this.
Some just want to be treated completely equally.
The girls you speak of are the pseudo-feminists, who just like to pretend they have a cause so that people will think they have a reason to live other than shopping and other cliche female activities.
They don't.

Girls who are actual feminists, however, are usually mistreated by being called dykes or lesbians or transvestites in an offensive manner. And if they're not, that s**t can be pretty hurtful.

It is a two-way street.
It's also lose-lose, because I don't think women will ever gain the respect they deserve because of their own and the opposite sex always bringing them down.  

Eric the Rebel

shadowfaxkittycat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:17 pm
Slanzer
shadowfaxkittycat
ok i have a question
Why do some guys think its ok to flirt with another girl just because his girlfriend isn't around?
It pisses me off!
Because many people, especially girls, consider flirting to be harmless as long as it doesn't lead to anything. It's also a result of alpha male syndrome. Too many guys feel the need to prove themselves s virile by disrespecting their women, while too many women feel they have to fight over their men or else they'll feel "he's too safe" and dump him.

Their mentality is disturbing. It's as if they're socially unevolved or something. Personally I agree with you.

thank you  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:10 am
Eric the Rebel
Centillion
Laws that men have to follow under certain limits of masculinity. If we break them, we are considered "feminine".

Why do women say "I want to be treated as an equal", but AS SOON as something goes down, as something bad happens, THEN they want to be treated "like a lady". CHOOSE ONE!!!

The girls you speak of are the pseudo-feminists, who just like to pretend they have a cause so that people will think they have a reason to live other than shopping and other cliche female activities.
They don't.

Girls who are actual feminists, however, are usually mistreated by being called dykes or lesbians or transvestites in an offensive manner. And if they're not, that s**t can be pretty hurtful.

It is a two-way street.
It's also lose-lose, because I don't think women will ever gain the respect they deserve because of their own and the opposite sex always bringing them down.

man that's true. I used to called a lesbian at school sometimes, just because I'm nto girly. I like wearing army pants, and I never wear skirts, I don't like flowers or shopping...I like action movies and shoot em up games, but that doesn't mean I'm gay! I'm completely straight.  

Shadow__Dweller

mellygirl562

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:38 am
Shadow__Dweller
Eric the Rebel
Centillion

They don't.

It is a two-way street.

man that's true. I used to called a lesbian at school sometimes, just because I'm not girly. I like wearing army pants, and I never wear skirts, I don't like flowers or shopping...I like action movies and shoot em up games, but that doesn't mean I'm gay! I'm completely straight.

OMG. I know what you mean! I'm like EXACTLY like you!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:45 am
mellygirl562
Shadow__Dweller
Eric the Rebel
Centillion

They don't.

It is a two-way street.

man that's true. I used to called a lesbian at school sometimes, just because I'm not girly. I like wearing army pants, and I never wear skirts, I don't like flowers or shopping...I like action movies and shoot em up games, but that doesn't mean I'm gay! I'm completely straight.

OMG. I know what you mean! I'm like EXACTLY like you!
yeah, me too  

Purplepiratelynn

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:40 am
Sora Senpai
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Hmm, for a guy, can I have your p***s?

Requirments:

4-9inches.
Shaved.
Circumsized.

User Image
Thrusts: 13,212

Yes I win

Comment me

And it meets all the requirments?

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:41 am
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Sora Senpai
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Comment me

Requirments:

4-9inches.
Shaved.
Circumsized.

User Image

Yes I win

Comment me

User Image

brb I need a shape up *gets shaving cream*  

Sora Senpai

Enduring Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Extremist-Saint-Joey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:46 am
Do girls see supermodels and think 'oooo I wanna be a skeleton like that!' or is it just a few people (i'm talking majority/minority)?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:16 am
Extremist-Saint-Joey
Do girls see supermodels and think 'oooo I wanna be a skeleton like that!' or is it just a few people (i'm talking majority/minority)?

Most girls don't want to be too thin.
They just want to be soft, but not fat.
Am I right?

sa-mi-ra

NejiShikaItalover92

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:39 am
sa-mi-ra
Extremist-Saint-Joey

Most girls don't want to be too thin.
They just want to be soft, but not fat.
Am I right?

Yeah you're about right. But still, a lot of girls look in the mirror and see nothing but fat even if they're super skinny. A lot of times they do want to be as thin as the women they see in magazines and on tv.

I'm really, really skinny, but I don't have an eating disorder or anything, I have a really fast metabolism. So people who don't know me automatically think I do have an eating problem because of how thin I am. It totally sucks! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:41 am
Extremist-Saint-Joey

I think that affects teenagers. some of them do and some of them don't, personally I am fine with my weight. Not to thin not to heavy heart  

XAmberrXO

Armyboy1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:49 am
[One Time In Band Camp]
Why are guys super fascinated with shopping carts?
Because they can fly!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:51 am
Sora Senpai
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Sora Senpai
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Comment me

Requirments:

4-9inches.
Shaved.
Circumsized.

User Image

Yes I win

Comment me

User Image

brb I need a shape up *gets shaving cream*

rofl nice  

Hartmen

Hartmen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:52 am
Armyboy1
[One Time In Band Camp]
Why are guys super fascinated with shopping carts?
Because they can fly!!!!

Shopping Carts pwn!  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games