Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Bladed Chaos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:29 pm
" we were going to do it without them before we found zhed...and zhed could get some of them to come help us and the rest would come later"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:32 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" we were going to do it without them before we found zhed...and zhed could get some of them to come help us and the rest would come later"
"I realize this, but we we're already thinking of getting more recruits before Zhed, but think of the advantage it'd give us. They'll think we're using our all our strength out then to stop this war, and this way, they'd send more of their troops out to the field, and not that many would be at the castle."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:35 pm
((umm..?))" wait what?" artio was confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:37 pm
"Olias is the security meassures all set up" sitting down in his throne  

hydra4

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:38 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Basically the ruler's wouldnt expect a attack on the castle during the ball if they think the centaurs are our main attack." she said simply. ((sorry, i have a bad habit of wording things wrong.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:44 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Basically the ruler's wouldnt expect a attack on the castle during the ball if they think the centaurs are our main attack." she said simply. ((sorry, i have a bad habit of wording things wrong.))
((lol ok)) ah, a diversion but if there was an attack wouldn't they evacuate the castle or like put everyone into safety"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:45 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
((lol ok)) ah, a diversion but if there was an attack wouldn't they evacuate the castle or like put everyone into safety"
"Not if we attack away from the castle."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:50 pm
artio pulled out a map from under bed it had the entire country on it with importans places maped out ".... where?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:54 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
artio pulled out a map from under bed it had the entire country on it with importans places maped out ".... where?"
"Hmm...what about one of the major towns, like Isidar Mithrim." she said while pointing to a city near the mountains, far from the castle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:59 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Hmm...what about one of the major towns, like Isidar Mithrim." she said while pointing to a city near the mountains, far from the castle.
.noo too far they wouldnt use troops from the castle....how about gil'ead its about 20 miles away from the castle not to far away to send troops but not to close to worry about it"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:00 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
.noo too far they wouldnt use troops from the castle....how about gil'ead its about 20 miles away from the castle not to far away to send troops but not to close to worry about it"
"Dont you think that's too close though?" she asked while inspecting the map.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:02 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" maybe we call the attack when were already in the castle and get them before they put the kings in the keep"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:13 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" maybe we call the attack when were already in the castle and get them before they put the kings in the keep"
"Good idea. Now tomorrow I'm going to the castle, so your going to have to watch over the camp while I'm gone, ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:21 pm
" yeah ill take care of it dont worry....now lets et some sleep"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:26 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" yeah ill take care of it dont worry....now lets et some sleep"
She nodded as she took his tray and left his room. She dumped the trays off at the mess hall before going into her room and started packing. Once she had her bag filled, she went to bed so she could get some sleep before her trip.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games