Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Haunted Carnival Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:29 pm
Fasia came back to herself with a gasp. Sound must have subtly loosened his grip, because air was flowing back into her lungs again. That might mean he wanted her awake so she could see whatever was happening. She winced as the sparks spewed out. Feeling helpless, she almost opened her mouth to warn Sound against making things worse, but realized it was pointless.

Still, she could feel the metal guitar picks in the strap across his chest against the back of her head, and she was prepared to slip them out if she got the chance. The memory was still fresh in her head of the day Sound had saved her from a flat flesh-eater living at the bottom of a pond and how easily he had taken out the 40’ monster with nothing but those sound-charged picks. Shiane was proving her loyal words to be true, and the last thing Fasia wanted was to see her paralyzed on the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:33 pm

"Faries and Nyphs? Easy enough. I never understood why so many people had trouble finding them. It's not like they were that hard to fine. It's not like the great Thaniopplu desk that keep moving! Never could find his position after he moved from the London Sewers.... Oh right, nymphs and fairies. There's one right there.
He said pointing to you a fairy. When she noticed that the man was pointing at her, she started flying away.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:54 am
Vincent smirked and flew after it, claws outstretched to grab the thing. It was tiny though.. hn.. maybe this wouldnt work with fairies. "Help me catch it." Vincent added. "Dont hurt it."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:45 pm
Lyra suddenly stops laughing, the illusion off. "Now I'm bored again..." She said with a dull expression, laying on her back in mid air. Glancing over to see Vincent flying off to fetch something, then looks to the one he had been chatting with. The more the merrier, I suppose. She thinks looking off towards the sky. Admiring the clouds for a bit as she dazed off, daydreaming a bit.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:10 pm

"Whaaaaaaaat? You mean I have to... RUN after it? Like, make some effort? Vincent... said Campbridge before letting a sigh out. Why did he have to do that. He couldn't even fly! How were you suppose to catch a fairy when you can't fly. Of course, he could trow a fire pillar at her but Vincent said not to hurt her. "How am I suppose to do that? I didn't take the Catch a Fairy 101 class...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:06 pm
"Hnn.." Vincent stopped flying after the fairy and let her go. "She might be too small i need something.. mortal size. but mythical. Any ideas?" Vincent said to Alexander. "And yes.. effort, or at least point me in the right direction and protect me." Vincent siad with a smirk as he flew back to Alex and gently touched the males cheek with his dark claws.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:58 pm

"Why do I feel a bit of sarcasm in that?"Asked Campbridge with a raise of his eyebrow. But then again, it was Vincent he was talking too. That man always used to be the living incarnation of sarcasm. "I dunno... There used to be a colony of Gnomes not far from Kanareshii... I have absolutly no clue if they are still there... they were quite annoying, kept trying to go in the garden and then gotten themselves eaten by that plat, which would then choke and then you had to give it CPR... was really weird... He started to mumble where a drop of blood flew down his cheek where Vincent had touched him. "Oh, sharp."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:10 am
Steeling herself a little from the anger she knew would rise Shiane started feeding her tiny shield her power. Soon it was the size of two fists and glowing almost a very faint turquoise color. Before long, she she allowed it, it would grow larger and more noticeable...but would also start pushing between the two.

"You -will- let her go." Shiane said firmly, a hand clenching as she spoke. She shot out another burst of magic, this time it would feel like a very faint tingle across the skin.

Seri noticed Shiane's power flaring, and knew something was up so she slipped into the shadows and headed in the direction that the mage was on. there didn't seem a need to jump into the situation after she was able to study what was happening, but just the same she remained nearby and undetectable.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:39 pm
"Hn.. sorry about that." Vincent smirked as he leaned in and ran his tongue along Alex's new wound. "Gnomes sound..inadequate. I want a female for what i need." Vincent said with a smirk as he pulled away but only a little bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:15 pm
Sound heard the subtle disruption forming between him and Fasia like the whistle rising from a flute. Prepared for the prickly sensation over his body, and surprised that it hadn’t been more painful, he reached around to the back of his belt and hit a built-in switch. A low, screeching sound vibrated in the air, concentrated around Shiane. Sound let the waves cling to her body and with a subtle change in tone he paralyzed her.

[[OOC: It’s me, Fasi. Sound’s got a lot on his plate and he’s asked me to write his posts.]]

Sound_Alchemist

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:57 am

Don't worry. Just a scratch. Campbridge didn't even realize that he had just said the worst cliche ever, he was serious. He put a finger where the blood was comming from and burned the wound, sealing it and, strangle, healing it. "Then I don't know. I'm an artifact collector, not a magic creature tamer.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:20 am
"Know anyone who is?" Vincent smirked. "Ah.. you dont have to tame them just know the location. Like.. where Calys people live. Or nymphs live, or fairies. Or at least know someone who knows those things. Otherwise i cant finish my work. We could find another mortal but the last one barely survived the process." Vincent sighed.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:45 pm
Shiane gave a silent gasp as she felt her body tense up from an outside force. This wasn't going well. But she didn't have to move in order to fuel her shield. It was now that the shield was extremely visible and now began to press against the two siblings; beginning to push them apart.

Somewhere in the shadows Seri watched the whole thing and frowned, as much of a frown as she could give in a cat form. There was some kind of test going on, that much she could determine, but she didn't like how it was being performed. She stalked closer to the mage and swiped out with a little of her own power, feeling it p***k at the "sound magic" surrounding the human. This was different. She hadn't come across someone with those particular skills in centuries.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:48 pm
Lyra yawned rather loudly, though bring a spirit caused her unable to have the need of rest she kinda was tired. "I'm gonna go take a nap. Wake me up tomorrow, or whatever." She said as she sat up, still floating in mid-air. She wiped her eyes before standing up. Giving a wave towards the group then went towards the 'House of Mirrors'. Once inside she picked out a mirror, jumping inside as she went into her own little realm she had created to retreat to. She soon laid down, the realm's light going out as she exhaled going to sleep.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sound_Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:14 am
Sound squinted as he was shoved backwards by the intangible force. Fasia fell to the ground without his arm around her neck. Like a pinprick, he felt that the field around Shiane had been disturbed. He focused on the point and linked it with a subtle change in the ambient sounds. It seemed he might have something more dangerous than a friendly magic user on his hands. He reached over his shoulder and pulled around a lump of metal strapped to his torso. With a click he unfolded it into a miniature electric guitar. A pick was already in his hand.

He began to play a slow, sad rift. The sound resonated in every direction around him and he used it to “see” with increased sensitivity every detail in his surroundings, even those hidden to the eye.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff