Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:55 am

(Okay Everyone stop, NO more OOC, everyone that is not apart of the battle, STOP POSTING! Seriiously every f***ing day i get on theres 5 pages!!!!)

Oroami looked at Cresents dead body, he was astounded, he turned looking, unable to understand what was going on, Oroami had to get there attention. Entering his Power Form Oroami gained control easily, then entering First tail form, Oroami was visible a large amount of Blue chakra engulfed Oroami.

Oroami grew larger, a large Blue chakra tail grew, Turtle claws made from chakra covered Oroami's arms. Oroami smiled, he had control he was waiting for everyone to see, who ever was still fighting him, would be dead soon.

((hector watch your mouth you cuss to much ~ eris))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:36 am

((What the ********, why did you guys put so much occ, now can someone please tell me what happened in the 10 pages i missed.))
Angel was still ready, with his giant golden bird ten feet overhead, and a large lightning tornado dragon behind him. He held his lance pointed out towards the ground, at an angle. He hoped he would be able to hold back all of the attacks that came to him for atleast 5 minutes. His chakra was slowly draining because of his summon, and his lightning dragon tornado jutsu. He was also really hoping Oroami wouldnt lose control and attack him.

o Apollo i

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:54 am

Ning reained his footing and looked up towards Mikyo and Carge. He was astonished to see that both of them were still alive after the burtal battle that took place between them.
"...no...its not possible...ITS NOT POSSIBLE!!!"
Carge was already turned around, not facing Snowy anymore but sat next to teh barrier that Mikyo was now incased in. The Beast brought up his massive hands and placed them on the barrier which, at his touch, started to be absorbed into his hands at a rapid pace. At Ning's outburst, Mikyo's attention was put onto Ning....Mikyo already had a plan for him...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:29 am

Oroami picked up his sword, the blue chakra incased it, making a blade of blue demon chakra. "Time to die," Oroami said swing the sword at Ning, a Wave of water following the swing.

Havok-Trance

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:34 am

Kashensu released the barrier and jumped back several yards. He bit down on his thumb and summoned a winged wolf. He jumped on the wolf back which quickly soared up several hundred feet. It flashed its wings and launched several hundred light arrows. The winged wolf stayed in the air.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:29 pm

Mikyo looked over to Oroami about to strike down Ning. He knew who he was, but now didnt care for his life. He knew his name was Oroami, and he knew he was married to Susumu...but he didnt care.
"...Stop....He Has Sinned...And Must Be Punished....He Is Mine!"
Before Mikyo could finish, Ning's River Master had blocked the water and teh sword that Oroami was weilding.
"Ha...forgot already, i can control water!"
Carge looked up to see the Light Arrows heading down to him and his master. The beastlike hands of his flew into the air as he chanted something. Suddenly a huge dome of light was over the both them, consuming the arrows inside of it.

((you know...i wasnt planning on hurting anyone while i was here...but i guess if you want.... twisted ))

Oni_Soul

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:40 pm

((Sorry Mr. Mike Walk of Florida))

Kashensu and the wolf landed softly on the ground.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:43 pm

Oroami's eyes stared inot mikyo, he wanted to help him, "I can control water more than you, thanks too the Sanbi." Oroami knew he could end the b attle by going into third form, but he wouldn't. Oroami's eyes were filled with sorrow "MIKYO COME BACK, YOUR NOT A BEAST!"

Oroami entered the Two Tailed Form, he got larger, as well as the chakra around him and the sword. Shark teeth began to appear from the chakra, the Chakra began to form a turtle shell on Oroami's back. As Oroami gained control he brought the sword back, watching Mikyo, "Remember what you promised me!"

Havok-Trance

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:47 pm

"Your Child Will Not Be Harmed. Now Move Aside...I Have Unfinished Buisness To Attend To."
Mikyo lifted up his sword and put it into his back sheath. As he started to walk over to where Ning was he formed one handsign and his right hand glowed red and bled a black and green color.
"Your Sins...Go Unpunished! Gan Ning, May Your Soul Burn In Hell!"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:50 pm

Oroami watched Mikyo, he exited the form, and there he stood, exsausted from using his winds of tomorrow jutsu and his Bijuu. Oroami fell back, grabbing a chakra regain pill he popped two of them and stood back up.

Havok-Trance

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:53 pm

((s**t guys..i got to go to work. i MIGHT be on later. Peace.))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:56 pm

(bye bye Oni)

Havok-Trance

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:45 pm

Daisuke turned to Jedi, "Let's get out of here. I'm bored here."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:03 pm

a clone of susumu appears on the gates... "daisuke report to my office i need to talk to you" the clone hops away.

Eris5

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:09 pm

Daisuke sighed and closed his eyes.

"I'll be right back jedi..." then he disapeered.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games