Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:21 pm
[[OKAY.]]

Tuesday sighed.
"Sorry." He said.
"I'm just stressed. A lot of things are going on lately." He said.
"Answering your question, usually when the person doesn't become savage they usually have an extra ability. It was like that for almost everyone. Daisuke is my 'brother' I guess. I made him a vampire. His 'wife' Andou..I killed her." He said, explaining.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:32 pm
Ben nodded. "Oh.. okay. That makes sense. I just didn't know who he was. And following my question... Rose didn't really have any abilities, other than normal vampire abilities. I can see how this worked out now.." Ben said.

He sighed, closing his eyes. The pain was getting stronger.
"We're all stressed out, Takeru."
Ben glanced at Klara. So is something really wrong with her.. like something bad may happen.. resulting in the death of her? Or is she probably just going to have an extra ability?

[HEY EVERYONE... Is it alright if we have a 3 day time skip or something? So we don't have to wait out Klara's transformation?
Abby? I'm asking you especially since this is your rp..]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:35 pm
[[I guess I'm ok with that since it's getting kinda old with the pain and all lol. But I won't be able to post until around 8ish tonight since I'm about to go out. ^__^]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:39 pm
[Alright.. :] We'll probably find Klara's preffered type and get the other characters settled.. and okay from the others with a time skin.. and then we can do it.
Thanks, Haru.]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:51 pm
Klara reached for one of the tubes. The dark red blood swooshed around inside it. She always thought it would taste bad. But that was when she was human, now she was a vampire, someone who would grow to need it. She took a deep breath bopping the top off and chugged it. Gross. She wiped her mouth.
“That ones nasty…”

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:32 pm
[[LE GASPETH! What if Klara's perferred blood type is the same as Tuesday's. Then they could go hunting together! xd Or whatever..Well yeah I'm okay with that. Amane needs to have her kid.]]

Tuesday sighed.
"That was O+." He said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:24 pm
[Ori... It's too early for Amane to have the kid. >__> Like WAY too early. The baby wouldn't even live... there wouldn't even be a change in her abdomen yet...
This is what Amane’s baby looks like right now @ 8 weeks:
User Image

This is what the baby should look like in order to survive/ which is 32 weeks (7 months and a half months):
User Image
If you stop and think... having the baby now.. would be to early.]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:53 pm
Ben sighed in pain and frustration. He wished this whole process could be sped up. But it had to run smoothly if no one wanted to die.
Takeru... Ben thought.
It hurts.. I.. Ben's thoughts cut off. He passed out.

His body had shut off so he wouldn't have to be consciously feeling the pain.
[Dream...He thinks he's awake because it seems so real.. xp ]

Ben opened his eyes. He was in a cold, dark room.
"Takeru?" He mumbled, sitting up. Ben blinked several times.
He could see someone sittting in a chair. It was too dark to see who it was though.
"Tuesday, is that you?" Ben asked. He realized he was in his own room again.
Ben could feel a very depressed aura inside the person. Ben couldn't feel the pain from Klara's transformation anymore.
Ben stood, and walked over to the person. It was Takeru. He was crying.
"What happened...Wha.. Wait.. Where's Klara." Ben asked. Tuesday began sobbing.
"No.." Ben whispered. He ran out of his room and bext door to Klara's.
A figure lie, motionless on the bed, under the blankets.
Ben trembled as he walked toward the bed. "Klara.. it's Ben. Are you there?" Ben asked.
No answer...
Ben lifted the sheet to see Klara's dead body. Her skin was pale white. The transformation had completed.. but what had happened?
Takeru came into the room, shaking and sobbing.
"What happened?" Ben asked, tears streamed down his face.
Tuesday shook his head.
"Kiryuu.. it wasn't my fault.. I'm so.. sorry Ben." Tuesday said. He fell the the floor, sobbing.

"NO!" Ben yelled. He covered his face with his hands.
After a moment, Ben dropped his hands, and inhaled deeply.
"I trusted you.. and," Ben bit his lip. Tears dripped off his face onto Klara's still body.
"Takeru how cold you do this to me?!" Ben shouted. He broke down, sobbing onto her body.
Tuesday got up, and walked to Ben, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"It'll be okay, Ben.." Tuesday whispered.
Ben swung around, knocking Tuesday over. Ben's eyes were shifting to a onyx color. The thirst for blood filled his mind.
Ben kicked Tuesday repeatedly.
"I treated you as my own brother.. you killed my sister, let Oiya die.. and now killed Klara? Why?!" Ben screamed, grabbing Takeru by the collar of his shirt. Ben thrust him across the room. Tuesday his the closet door, it busted into pieces.
"Ben.. I'm sorry..Please.." Tuesday pleaded.
"I've given you so many chances.. no. I'm tired of being betrayed." Ben said, shaking his head. "Get out.." Tuesday sobbed. "JUST LEAVE!" Ben roared.
Tuesday stood, limping out of the room. He slammed the door behind himself.
Ben sat on the ground, pulling his knees to his chest. "Why did this have to happen?" Ben thought, crying onto his knees.

[So I had this idea Ben would wake up after the transformation.. but everything is fine as in no one is dead... This'll only really work if we do the time skip..]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:26 pm
[[That sounds cool..but they would be fighting over people to eat tho lol. Also, I have a question, everyone has like, red eyes but I always thought vamps had light colored eyes. confused ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:56 pm
[[But...But...Then it would takeFOREVER! Tuesday's gonna die. gonk ]]

Ben passed out. He hit the floor with a thunk!. Klara tried to get up.
"No it's fine. He's okay. Just Let him be. He can't feel pain anymore." Tuesday said, standing, ready for a fight.
Suddenly he saw Ben's dream. Klara dead.
"I treated you as my own brother.. you killed my sister, let Oiya die.. and now killed Klara? Why?!" Ben's voice echoed in his mind.
"I trusted you!" Tears formed in Tuesday's eyes.
And the day finally comes...The day that everyone gets sick of ole' Takeru ******** up all the time. Tripping over your own feet like some...imbicile. God your such a ******** up. You can't do anything right. Killed your sister, killed your one and only love, killed all those innocent people. For your own blood lust. Kiryuu hissed in his mind. Tuesday knew he couldn't leave Klara.
"Hey...I have to go to the bathroom really quick." He said and got up quickly, knocking the chair over. He ran into the bathroom.
Once inside, the door locked, Tuesday stared at himself in the mirror. His eyes changing from the light purple they are originally, to the cold black of Kiryuu's. Tears came down his pale face. As anger rose within him, he punched the mirror, glass shattering everywhere. Tuesday turned around and sat on the closed toilet, his head in his hands. He looked up, there was one large, sharp, piece of glass at his feet. He grabbed it, sniffling.
Pressed against his arm, it was making an indentation on his arm. <******** it. Kiryuu thought. And Tuesday ripped the glass through his arm. It cut deep, about a foot long, up his arm. It bled fast.
Tuesday sighed and walked out the door, shutting it behind him. His arm was bleeding badly, he walked over to Klara and stuck his arm out.
"Taste this." He said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:14 pm
Klara’s attention was brought to the bathroom door when she heard the mirror shatter.
What was going on in there? Tuesday emerged with a bleeding arm. Klara’s eyes went wide at the sight. “Oh my gosh Tuesday! What did you do that for??!” Klara asked, concerned for his well-being.
“Taste this.” He ordered. “No.” Klara said firmly, averting her eyes from the wound.
It smelled soo good. “I’m not going to drink from you…or anyone here.” She finished.
She sighed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:29 pm
Tuesday rolled his eyes.
"I did it cause I can and you will eventually. I said that when I first came here. And whoops, I guess I <******** up. My main blood type is AB rh-. So basically AB-. But just taste it. You'll probably like it."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:48 pm
Klara folded her arms looking annoyed. That was a lousy answer.
Since she had downed the tube of nasty blood the pain in her throat had lessened some.
But she still needed more. Klara looked over at Ben lying on the floor, frowning.
Standing on her knees, she took Tuesday’s wrist awkwardly in her hand and brought it to her mouth.
Tuesday was still somewhat a stranger to her. It felt weird touching him, let alone drinking from him. She licked up some blood that was running down his arm.
Klara pulled away quickly so that she wouldn’t suck on his arm.
His blood was rich and incredibly sweet. She did like it.
“Fine. There. Now go clean yourself up.” Klara said sitting back down on her legs.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:14 pm
[I'm just going to keep posting dreams for Ben until the time skip, alright? Wait.. should I do it now? I think I will... biggrin
Wait! One last thing before...
@ Ori: With the thing about Amane's pregnancy.. How about we make a deal that a week is like a month considered to fetal growth for vampires.. and the reason they grow so quickly is because vampires are so much more advanced from humans.. okay?
The only reason I'm doing this is because Lilli needs to have her baby *ahem*you know my plan*ahem* be born soon as well.
So technically Amane is just a couple days away from giving birth...
Lilli is like.. a week away.

scream *AHEM* STARTING NOW...

3 days in this roleplay have passed. This is happening due to certain circumstances with a few characters.

What's happening is one character was bitten by another vampire and is undergoing the transformation into a vampire. The process takes three days thus we're having a three day skip to save time.

If you have a problem or complaints with this timeskip... Please notify me in a pm; I was the one who came up the idea... sweatdrop
Well Anyway...Thanks for you cooperation.
-Guild Vice Captain, Caroline 3nodding ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:52 pm
[[ xd NO WAI.]]

Amane stumbled out of bed. Klara was now, finally, a vampire, and Amane was a couple days away from giving birth to her daughter.
Standing up, she walked over to Tuesday's side of the bed. For the past 3 days, he had been at Klara's bedside, making sure the transformation went correctly.
"Takeru" Amane sang in his ear, softly, her voice like velvet.
"GO AWAY!" Tuesday roared, swinging his arms and kicking off the covers. He was still sleeping. Amane giggled childishly and kissed him on the cheek before walking out the door.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games