Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:30 am
'Yeah a very good thing, I mean how can anyone survie without any tv ?' Beastboy gasped dramtically, it was the like the worst story for a horror moive besides the fright which mananged to really really give him the creeps which could potetionally keep him up all night shaking like a scared green little puppy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:06 am
Raven rolled her eyes and replied sarcastically, "Oh yes, the horrors of living with no TV." His love for the TV did get annoying, but it was a part of him and it made him Beast Boy. She wouldn't want him to not like TV.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:43 am
'Well at least you here, so it's thaaat bad' Beastboy replied his legs beginning to whine about the excersie they were being forced to particapte in. This base better not be far and also better have a lot food after all this running they were being forced to do, it was now he wished he'd bought his scooter with him of course if he'd been allowed to get one of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:37 pm
"I see," said Gemini.

Zeta looked to Gemini and than asked, "Are you going to stay in this land once this mission is over. Or are you going back to the human world?" asked Zeta.

Gemini's eyes went in shock. She wondered if the rest of them heard the question that Zeta asked. Gemini didn't know how to answer and looked away from the girl.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:00 pm
'That's something we need to discuss as group Zeta before we make any descions' Robin cut into the converstion analsying Gemini's body langaugue told him something was wrong and she was possibly on a though line which he and the others were possibly going to disapprove with. It would be somethin they would discuss when their resuce for Sirius was complete.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:25 pm
Zeta looked to Robin. She heard what he said and looked back to Gemini. Obviously her body tone and reaction to the question she asked is difficult for her. 'What is she thinking?" she thought in her mind. "Gemini," said Zeta as she looked to the silver wolf girl.

"Focus on the mission Zeta. I rather not discuss this right now," said Gemini codly. She wasn't very happy at the question or the thought of thinking about it. This was the second person to ask her that question. Fist her uncle Blaise and now this new-bee wolf Zeta. Who else would ask her this. Obviously this was a question that Gemini found difficult to answer.

"Very well. But you do realize you'll have to make a decision once this is done," said Zeta as she still lead the way. "You can't hide from it forever. and you certainly can't live in two worlds. Its just. . .," as she got cut off by a growl.

"Grrr," Gemini growled softly with a warning towards Zeta. She didn't want to hear it from Zeta, nor anyone else. Even if Zeta was right. Gemini can't hide from the question and she'll have to answer soon. But not now. Right now wasn't the time. And Gemini's heart now loves two worlds but must choose only one. Two homes but one choice. One hope. But which?

Zeta had now stopped talking about that subject. She didn't like the warning growl but wasn't going to loose the girl's trust if she kept going on about that subject. She didn't want to fight her eathier.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:29 pm
Blaise heard the question that Zeta had asked Gemini. By the looks from where he was, his neice Gemini didn't know how to answer the question. Nor did she wasnt to answer it. But Zeta's right she can't ignore it and can't live in both worlds at the same time.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:55 am
Scott lodged the book delciately back into the dusty and ricktey old bookshelf. He attention span had began to shorten after the five hunrdreth and foriteth page, besides the echeos of the occruances outside had died down. He slowly hovered outisde on a cloud strecthing his dormant muscles. He listened tentavily for any clue where the others were..nothing, maybe they were napping ?  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:07 pm
Fortunately for Raven, a blush on a wolf was covered up by her fur. She was indeed blushing hard for the nice comment from Beast Boy. "Thanks..." Raven murmured quietly before adding, "I'm glad you're here too."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:41 pm
As Zeta ran through the forest, she looked up towards the sky. Seeing how dark it was going to be soon. She stopped and said, "We better camp for the night. If we wonder in the dark, who knows what will come after us."

Starfire carried both Italius and Vesta on her back and walked towards a tree. She lied under it nicely after the two pups had got off of ehr abck and lied next to her. Starfire hated being left behind but she new she had to watch the young pups.

Gemini stopped and nodded to Zeta. "Your right. but tomarrow we keep going on," she said.

"Of, course. So we better camp for the night than," suggested Zeta.

Italius lied close to Star's warm soft fur. He layed there queitly.

Vesta began to jump on her brother playfully.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:11 am
Scott noticed Starfire in the grounds her red fur standing out, the surroudings being rendered a dismal shade of color, it was strange he saw no figures on the distance, when he left the tnire group had been outside and so had the others....maybe something had happened duirng absence, it would be worth investigating. He hovered over to Starfire slowly sensing something was out of balance with this scene.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:09 am
'N--o....pr-oblemm..' Beastboy panted desperately trying to cacth a gulp of breath which would re-energise his depleted lungs, his air supply had begun to run dangerously low, though through hus agony he managed to pick up on the fact, the trials of running would be over soon and he could rest, though despite his deepest revelation he coulnd't help wondering why this quick missions was taking so long, something he'd bring up when he string a sentence together without panting, so in a long time.

'We should stop now and begin scouting for a small cave or big tree hollow tree trunk we stop over in, just incase they have patrols roaming this far out.' Robin began his stragetic mind began formulate a plan, they were truly in enemy territory with nothing else to depened on but each other, so they must stick together and be ready.

'Awwww but I could go for ages and ages, though judging from some of you, a break may do you good and could prevent the side effect of death, which would cause us a slight problem' Spider-robin haulted on the tree branch one foot dangling over the side waiting to leap again. Did they really have to stop ?, they couldn't be that far away surely.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:44 pm
"I wouldn't mind running long eathier," Gemini agreed with Spider-robin. She wasn't tired at all but she new everyone else couldn't keep up in the run.

"I know you two can but obviously not everyone can. Besides it would be dangerous at night. We're almost near sabor territoy and they always have gaurds on the look out. So it would be safe to take cover. Besides they do have other animals that work on their side," explained Zeta. She began to sniff the ground.

Gemini asked, "Such as?" She wondered what kind of animals worked on the sabors side.

"Well there's serpants, some dragons, and harpies," said Zeta.

"Harpies. You mean human eating bird looking women," said Gemini in shock.

"Yes, and they even have griffons too," said Zeta.

Starfire looks over to the pups as they play. She than sees Scott coming towards her. "Oh, hello Scott. I see you return from where ever you were today," she said.

Zeta than walked on in the forest as she sniffed the grounds. "Ah, I smell a den and its abondon too," she said. She then lead the way.

Gemini followed Zeta to the den. "Hm, well it is abondon," she said. "And its covered in old trees and rocks," as Gemini walked in. "what kind of den was this?" she asked in amazemnt. It looked so beautiful inside. It had some sort of carvings on the walls that told stories.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:53 pm
Raven followed Zeta and Gemini into the den, sniffing cautiously. She couldn't smell anything out of the ordinary and since the more experienced wolf, Zeta, couldn't smell anything, she was sure that it was safe. Raven walked into the cave, falling to the ground and curling up. Her eyes stared at the carvings on the wall in a futile attempt to decipher the strange language. Eventually, she gave up. "Well, this should be good for the night..."

Scar glanced around the den. "It surprises me that a den this nice would be left alone... All the scents are old, so I suppose it's safe enough." He couldn't believe that no one would claim the beautiful den as their own. It was just too weird.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:12 pm
"Hm, it appears to be an old wolf den," said Zeta in amazement. The carvings of pictures and words were amazing but weird too. "Wow, this den must be something and even I don't know. I've never seen this language before," she said. Zeta than looked to Blasie and asked, "Do you know anything? Obviously you've been in this world longer thatn me."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games