Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:02 pm
I can only hope your right.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:07 pm
{ive heard things that probably havnt entered the crew ears yet.}  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:59 pm
(ok anthony i read the posts......you guys are freakin stupid i mean first off a paper bomb has symbols on it that makes it pretty obviously not to take it.....wow you guys are dumb and their is more for me to say but i dont feel like typing that right now)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:54 am
(um...wow thatrs one way to say whats on your mind pyro but if thats how you do it then oh well.)  

Aro97

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:25 pm
(he actully right...if u actully wrot something on it then it really wont be a bomb and second u cant snap ur fingers for it to go off...u need to have fire as ur element in order mto do that)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:03 pm
(since the crew still "deems" me die i`ll make a new rpc but me going to the boot camp is slime now i`m not posting here any more.)  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:10 pm
(ok then)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:47 pm
hibiki ran up to the cafe and saw his father laying down dead and then took the neackless of his neack he raised his head from the ground and put it on and picked up his body and carreied him to the graveyard.  

Aro97

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:44 pm
Ryu walked into the cafe his white hair danced in the wind flowing through the windows, "hello?" His words were fake but no one would be able to tell, he wanted to appear like a normal orphan, like a teen who needed friends. After hours of being ignored he walked out a annoyed look on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:08 pm
Shinji scuttled back into the Cafe, looking very nervous. It was easy to tell why, last time he was here he had left just before a huge fight broke out. He sat down and ordered a single miso ramen, with beef and a green tea to drink. He looked around hesitantly, half-expecting someone to attack him at any moment.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:06 pm
Ryu bust into the building a Faux concerned look, he had purposely made himself sweaty "the Sand sent an assassin for the Raikage, he destroyed the office, I don't know what else happened I left when it started to fall!" Ryu looked incredibly worried "I saw the man he had Red hair, and a Sand headband, he said he was sent by the Kazekage!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:10 pm
Shinji's head shot up when the boy burst in. Throwing some money down on the table, he sprinted towards the Training Fields.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:41 pm
(the fight happened at the office...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:46 am
((So? Shinji's a gennin, he'd go to get his Jounin teacher first thing.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:59 pm
Ryu ran out of the Cafe and headed towards the Office, wondering if anyone was hurt.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games