Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:01 am
"No they wouldnt have! She would try and stay away from people, that is one of things that I made sure she knew. She is in there I know it and if you wont trust me and help Ill get her back by myself" Mika nearly yelled. She wondered if he performance and obvious anger would get Felix to help her.

Lost nodded. "Then Mika will neve be able to get spade. She thinks spade is her greatest success and she also likes living"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:08 am
"If she's trying to stay away from people, how do you know that she's in there?!" Felix answered back.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:51 am
"Spade might be her greatest success but there's a lot more dangerous things that have came from that building," Seraphiel said. In the back of her mind she thought about Kieran, who has been informing her that he's in Noveus now. Not that she would ever chase after him, it's just nice to know where he is. And her brother is in Angel Springs. Their targeting systems still work fairly well even if they have not been tweaked by Academy idiots.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:11 am
Lost nodded. "I dont think it was about power it was more about making her obediant without using something special. Spade isnt very strong compared to other experiments but with the way mika goes to try and condition her subjects she has a tendency to drive them insane, she just tried a different approach with spade and it worked mostly from luck"

"I dont know but this house is the last place she was, and I know he is hiding something" Mika retorted. She faced forward in an obvious 'leave me the ******** alone or I'll try to claw your eyes out' mood. She was on the verge of crying real tears from the fact that she lost spade again and the chance of her getting spade back with felix's help was low in her mind.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:39 am
[[she-?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:58 am
XD oops i think that was where i got confused and just deleted the last two sentences //  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:08 am
Felix saw that she was about to cry. He wasn't the type of guy that cared about another girl's feelings, but he still didn't like to see people cry. "Please, don't cry." Felix pleaded.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:52 am
Mika shook her head and continued walking. She silently kicked herself for the tears but she couldnt stop the grief that came from spade being out of her grasp again. She was even more irritated that felix didnt even believe her.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:00 am
Felix looked at Mika, then back at the little house. He sighed. He walked back to the house and knocked on the door again.

[[i hope ur happy tht ur using an innocent guy for ur dirty work, Puppet.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:00 am
Seraphiel hastened her speed, "As long as we keep going along down here, we should be okay," She said. She knew she was going in the opposite direction as Mika and Felix, since Koto could see them from one of his windows.

Koto saw that Felix was going to try coming in again, so he hobbled back to the door, placed a concrete brick a few inches behind it out of sight from outside, and opened the door once more, "What is it now?" He asked. Now he really was getting grumpy. He needed to sleep more than other people did.

(edited)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 am
// XD am i supposed to be sad? //

Lost nodded following seraphiel. "Where are we going?"

Mika looked at Felixsuprised and watched. She wasnt sure if he was actually planning to see if spade had been or was there. She was a little happier and wiped away her tears slightly embarrassed. Mika walked closer to felix and koto.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:23 am
[[kinda...]]

Felix didn't feel right about doing this, but he did. He summoned a white mist around him, intending to have Koto fall asleep.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:30 am
"Stupid younglings! Can't you leave an old man alone?!" Koto demanded, slamming the door. He could use magic as well, which is why he reacted before the mist got to him. He pushed the concrete block against the door and added the other one to it. He backed away from the door and silently started charging up magic. He didn't need to do that before, but this time was an exception. Seraphiel needed to escape. Using his magic, he sealed up many of the doors in his house and they became flat, blending into the walls. Hiding some of the rooms.

"To the far end of town. We're almost there," Seraphiel said and kept running, "The instant we get out of here I'm going to transform so I'll be hugging you or something," She added.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:34 am
Felix staggered a bit then regained his concentration. He held his palm towards the door. A spell circle appeared in front of it. A few seconds later, a small meteor shot out from his palm and at the door.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:36 am
The door flew off its hinges when it was hit, however it did something completely unexpected.
It flew right at Felix in a huge fireball that would explode on impact.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games