Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:37 am

Ricky nodded to Amiea and followed them. He wasn't sure why but something about her seemed familiar but it was a distant kind of familiar he just shook it off. "So what are we doing?" He asked patiently knowing they both had alot of things to do.

Kendal frowned he had only herd of this man and now he saw him. He gripped Alyss's hand knowing she was probobly uncomftorble. He decided to break the silence "Can he talk" He asked trying not to disturb the old man.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:08 pm

"Probably only telephaticly if that..." Alyss said in a whisper, walking to the left side of his bed and standing only a few feet away from the bed. Her powers started to reform and come back, her eyes seemed to totally out of space and time. ~Why do you have to die like this, Grandfather? Oh how I would have loved to have you there when I was younger... why now?~

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:29 pm

(Moreso hectic than the first and this.)

Marcove stood over his Silicove and stared into his eyes that seemed not to acknowledge him. The machine attached to his many veins beeped in eccentric patterns letting him know he did. He empathized with the nigh-corpse and reached out. His hand met his and Marcove's eyes were over-ridden with black. "Hello?" He spoke in his own tone. "The feel of life. I mean none of you no harm." Silicove had taken over his body, but in all benevolence.

~~~

"Where are they going?" Asks Kessaris as he senses the shifting of weight behind him.

"How'd you know they'd left?"

"I felt them. Why?"

"There you go. That's part one. To feel that which isn't apparent. It's going to be a while before you fully grasp the concept, but you'll get it soon. In the meantime, we're going inside of the Mirage. That's the name of...well, this." Nephilis places his hand out and contacts a wall from which color seeps. A tapestry of glass, concrete and shurbery sprouts from the area. "It's called the Mirage because it can...well...hide. Now, because you haven't been a complete waste of time, I'll let you in. You too Ricky."

"You aren't supposed to be like this..." Kessaris whispers to himself.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just nothing. Let's go in now."

~~~

"Yeah. Whatever." Nephilis replies to Lunia. "At least I'm seasoned in the arts. Ha ha ha." He looks up to Samara and smiles, the pains of sparring melting away like a heavy coat of ice. "Hello, Mrs. Tenshu. I missed you this evening you know? Things just aren't the same without you around y'know?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:48 pm

"Oh my word... Grandfather?" Alyss walked around the bed to Marcove's body and poked his stomach. She jumped back a little with her hands up. "Woah... this is weird..." She said softly, looking into her grandfather's eyes.

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:56 pm

"I can tell this isn't your cup of tea. Alot of things aren't and won't be Alyss." Silicove said through his grandson. "I take it you've finally fulfilled what part of the future I'm able to see. You're here, yes, and I'm glad for I am dying fast." His eyes turn to her as Marcove's remain as black as coal. "Now, for the final part. You've come with question. I'm leaving you with answers."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:03 pm

"Most of them are Marcove's. Grandfather... he said something about the Celestial Kingdom. He wants to know that for sure. I know father won't like it with you going..." Alyss said simply, standing up straight as her eyes went back to their two colored hues.

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:40 pm

"I see." answered Silicove with a dead stare. In his stare is disappointment, fear and remorse. "I have seen the future. I have seen the past. But all the time in the universe isn't comparable to the infinity that is the Celestial Kingdom."

"That's not...what I want to hear." Marcove intervened. His left eye became its' bronze with a sparkling luster. A tear veils his eye.

"That's all I can give you. The Celestial Kingdom is a plane of existence that transcends all that you know. The fraction that you saw is only one one trillionth of what is truly before you."

"I'm not here to understand the Celestial Kingdom, I'm here to understand the choices we have to make. I want to know why my son has to do this to become the leader. Why does Dulceri-stop!" Silicove commands. "Stop!"

"Why?"

"You know the answers to these questions."

"Because it's my destiny? I read that crap in the manuscripts when I arrived and no one believed it! If we knew that we had to take the humanity from our children, do you think we would've left?"

"No sacrifice no gain. I'm not a prophet, nor am I a soothsayer. I'm just the one that lets you know what you must do to keep your son from dying. He's not invincible, and soon you'll know..."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:43 pm

Kendal was suprised by Silicove talking through Marcove. He wasn't sure if he should say anything if this guy was dieing he didn't want to waste what little time they had with unimportant questions."Umm...Silicove sir their has to be someway" He said. He almost felt like a child talking to an athoraty.

Ricky frowned he herd Kessaris and he too felt it was a little odd but he quietly followed "Kess I think we should be careful incase theirs somthing wrong" He whispered to Kessaris. He looked forward and hoping this wasn't a trick or somthing.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:04 pm

Samara hugged Tenshi tightly. "I missed you, sweetheart!" she said, releasing him. She smiled at Lunia as she approached. "I bet you did! I'll have to come out here and watch next time," she said, reaching out and embracing her daughter. "Now...how about we sit Flip in between you and Riko. Maybe you two can make sure he eats some vegetables," she chuckled. When Nephilis came up, her smile became even brighter. Her whole family was finally back together. "I missed you, too," she said. "Now...how about you and Lunia go get cleaned up and Tenshi, Morganna, would you two care to help me set the table?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:09 pm

"There is another way. You can let Kessaris die and have Alastor succeed or you can do it the only way. Help him live through his next fight."

"What?"

"When you return home, to your own time, you'll find that everything you once loved in shambles, not even recognizable anymore. There will be nothing you can do to fix it, but only stop it from proceeding." Silicove stops for a minute and speaks subtly,"It's dangerous to go alone. Take this."

Marcove's eyes close and he falls to his knees as images, both beautiful and disturbing are etched into his mind. The pain is sirring, inducing a migrane beyond him. Blood drips from his nose and he falls face down onto the floor.

Silicove releases his hand and smiles at Kendal. "You, Shadowheart. Thank you for helping now, and later. Marcove never meant to do what he did, but it had to be done. It was meant to be, and you are meant to be a hero. Never fail, never become weak and take care of my granddaughter." His smile becomes a gleaming beacon of hope before his pastel eyes lose all color. His lids slide close and his monitor flatlines as his body becomes BlackSand. He has moved on."

~~~

"No traps you baby." Nephilis responds with the bite of a general. "I wouldn't set you up like that. We have an agreement and I'm no liar."

"We know." Kessaris replies.

"How?"

"I can just feel it."

"You're coming along, but you're still far. Sorry for having such a massive amount of aura too Kessaris." Nephilis quips boastfully. Because of this, Kessaris is unable to copy his powers as fast as anyone else. Both him and Tezukya's aura have limits that stretch beyond alot of people. "Although, there are about 50 snipers aimed at you. Don't get jittery. They don't like sudden movements around me. Now, make yourselves at home. The maids will support your needs." Neph snaps his fingers and in seconds, females, none of them hitting 20, flood into the room with plates and other things galore.

~~~

"Alrighty Sammy." Nephilis agrees before kissing her cheek. "I'll be right back. The two of us are starving. And that's an understatement. Ha!"

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:30 pm

Alyss smiled and walked up to Marcove, helping him up. "Sit on the bed Marcove." She made him sit down on the bed and then went over to Kendal, taking his hand and kissing him on the lips. "I love you..." She whispered in his ear and then looked at Marcove. "What did he put into your head?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Flip grinned at Riko and grabbed a couple of red bell pepper strips and started munching on them. "Thanks, Riko," he said sincerely. "I hope that I can get her to like me. She's so pretty. And now that she has her voice...wow..." He sat there, staring into space, completely dreamy-eyed.

Samara kissed Nephilis back and smacked him on the rear as athletes do as he began to walk towards the palace. "Hurry back," she said with a wink.

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:55 pm

Riko laughed a little, listening to him. "Well I can say one thing. I am jealous. If I was younger I would have loved to hear you had a crush on me. Your a sweet boy, Phillip. Never let anyone tell you different." She said sweetly, a kind and gentle smile on her face.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:58 pm

"Thoughts...of the future...premonitions and things...we have to get back home soon. C'mon. We have to go to Evermore and get the kids. Things aren't going to be cute when we get back...c'mon Kendal!" Marcove stands up, ignoring the blood he'd dripped on the floor and walks out, knocking a nurse down in the rush.

Mahareshi

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games