Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:04 pm
Incubus Shane
No point in asking; since she's my daughter, that'd make him my grandson.

Lol wtf.

Now I have a whole army of little Shahnz descendants marching about.

And not a single one of them got the gay gene.
Depressing

{{And you called Velox the hoe >.>}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:10 pm
Hey, Shahnz has been stuck as a "young adult" for twenty years already.

Young adults generally roll in the hay a little more than anyone else.

Eventually, they might have a child. And that's just within a few years. Now imagine if they never grew old for twenty? They'd be popping out almost as much babies as the Indians.

Velox is well on his way to becoming an even bigger hoe than Shahnz.

My character simply "gets" more because he's charming.
cool  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:16 pm
(Don't think of using family ties to gain sway with Xen. XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:34 pm
I will.

This also means Kleine's your uncle.

This'll be fun for him, you know how he loves trying to kill his relatives...  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:18 pm
(If I align myself with any of them, it'll probably be Kleine. Xen's personality would suit his malicious and evil one well. The other good thing is that Xen has no interest in having political power, so Kleine would never have to worry about Xen making a grab for his title.

So, Kleine has no real reason to go after Xen in the roleplay. Doing so would just be you being a jackass and purposefully going after my characters. XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

With tight lips the Kage was lost in the thought. She needed to go to Mikyo, completing her training was crucial at this point however she couldn't leave the child behind. Looking to the mossy haired boy she tried to appear as gentle as possible. "I need you to come with me. This will be a wonderful experience for you and I want you to trust me. You are full of pure innocence and absolute potential. Ah my name is Aki, let's be friends." She added quickly at the end then suddenly scooped the boy up. "I'm sorry I don't have time to wait for a yes or no." The kage said as she approached the pool keeping Kido in her arms. One more step and they plunged down through the pool to arrive at the farm.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

arriving at the simple office, he found it strange. Why would such a grand leader of a shinobi village, run an office in such a simple place? After entering the building, he reached out with his chakra in an attempt to pick up on the familiar feeling of Aki's chakra.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:28 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Chakra was not there, so he entered the office. Inside was the desk, several papers scattered across it. He looked around the room until something interesting caught his eye. something, shiny. The suit of diamond armor in the display case across the room. He quickly began crossing the room, but then stopped half way. Reaching out with his chakra, he confirmed he was alone, and then continued.

After a few moments he had the armor out and was wearing it. The power surging from it was interesting, and he was having a lot of fun. His mind flashed to one of he history books he read, and he drew his Katana from is sheath. The man then began to reenact one of the scenes from a battle. He was playing like a child, swinging the blade around, fighting imaginary enemy's and barking orders to the books and papers as if they were his army.

Sindenky

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

The moment she entered the building assistants were swarming the kage. Bundles of reports and scrolls in their arms, each pleading for the attention of the woman. "Organize them by importance and bring them to my office later." She demanded as she took up the flight of stairs and entered her office. The sight with in the dark mahogany doors was a curious one, to say the least. ".... What?" She stammered out at the image of Sin clad in the Mugen armor waving about a katana commanding a troop of... books?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The former Raikage now turned boy, failed to notice the arrival of Aki. Instead he had all his attention making sure that the village's Taijutsu reinforce the left flank or else the slime lord will over run them. They only needed to hold out till dawn, then they could return to their families and this pointless conflict would be over.

Sindenky

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Realizing he had yet to notice her Aki suddenly cracked a smile. She watched him order his troops onward in the battle in an extremely grand manner. The Kusakage leaned against the door frame enjoying just simply watching. She let out a small snicker behind her hand as she covered her smile. Although he was rather childish right now it seemed like he had definitely regained some knowledge. But not memories. No if he had regained his memories he wouldn't be playing war in her office. Her smile masked behind her hand faltered at the thought.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Just as the main gate was about to fall, and the final battle begin, Kaimu started his speech, but something caught his attention out of the corner of his eye. He quickly turned his head to see Aki standing there, a hand covering her face. He blushed, but his mask would hide it as he dropped his arm, resting the tip of the blade on the floor like a cane. "I Was just..... uhm.." he spoke clearly embarrassed, and hunting for a way to get the armor off quickly.

"There was this thing that came in here, and uh, it let out tiny, pixy monsters. I fought them off, but they were invisible so that's why you cant see them, oh and their bodies evaporated." He finished his ludicrous story, know she would not buy it, however in his mind he was thinking of how cool it would be if it was true.

Sindenky

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXw e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

XXXXXX And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine.

User Image
''AKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" The man yelled with a tone of excitement as he rushed in to the office. ''It's been a whiiiiiiiiile. Actually, no. It's been like, a few months. My angel jacked my body and tried to get you to kill my dad. But ANYWAYS! How's it beeeeen! Also, sorry for randomly barging in here and disrupting your conversation between... um... you and person A... but I just got done hosting an international exams and I'm pooped... wanted to check in before I passed out for a few... years..." He had a small smile written on his face, and because of such trivial gestures, none would be able to understand his motives for being here. It was, in his eyes, time to reach up and take the satchel that he had been craving for so long. He wanted it. He wanted it... and it would be had.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:54 pm
Kyo walked up silently to the office of the Kusakage, as he arrived he knocked and it echoed softly whether there was sound or not in the room. Kyo had a slight grin on his face "Kuskage-Sama, I was just wondering if you could direct me to someone that could teach me some new stuff" he said in a polite and respectful voice.  

Irish-Sama

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games