Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Knight of Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:04 pm
((XP well it adds drama. XD))

Ares was amazed that she was actually there. It had been a good long time since he had even heard from her. Though her shapely body in his arms felt good, his thoughts were on Ella. He wondered idly how the mortal would react to this. "You smell and feel as good as ever."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:11 am
Aphrodite grinned in delight,"Really? Well..you were making me wait so long, I had to find you. Though.." She suddenly pauses, letting go of him as she turns around in disappointment. "Rumors of your new toy is really starting to bother me, just how long will you take interest in such a creature?" She jokes as half turns to face him with a stern look in her eyes.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Knight of Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:35 am
Ares sighed and scratched the back of his head. He wasnt quite sure how to tell her that he had fallen for her. Put it the wrong way and she might just snap. And though he didnt care whether or not they were boy or girl in a fight. To fight her would just be too strange for his taste. "The siren Ella."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:53 am
Aphrodite looks back at him, stifling a laugh. "You? With a siren?" She questions, hold her side as she laughed. "Ohh..to resort to this 'Ella'! You poor thing.." She said already on him like before as messed with his hair. Her face inches from his as she drew even closer.

(This is really hard to rp...it's so awkward..yet it's really funny... XD)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Knight of Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:21 am
((Hehe, it is awkward. XD I dont know how to rp this. XP))

Ares chuckled a bit. "She does have some good points." He still felt that familiar feeling from her this close. He knew he still felt the same for her as he did in Olympus, but this was a situation he didnt know how to deal with. "Ella...I think I may need your help here..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:13 am
Ella looks behind her,help? She tells her sisters to go ahead as she wandered into the halls. "Is she not as shy as we thought?" She asked with a chuckle, picturing the girl actually all over him.

Aphrodite pouts at him, lifting his chin to look her in the eyes. "And why do you still speak of her?" She almost growled, her jealously almost peaking through.

(I'm just rping as Aphrodite so no wrong ideas,k? XD )  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:34 pm
Alex gathered his things and went to his next class when the bell rang. He saw Stella talking with her sisters up ahead and tried to quickly walk by without being noticed.
But he did manage to catch a bit of their conversation. Mainly the part that pertained to Stella thinking it was Hades that broke into her computer. Hades? He's at this school too? he thought as he continued walking. But the more important thing was that he was now completely off the hook. Now Alex could relax and still do a little research on the Gods and the sirens while Hades took all the blame. "This might work out better than I hoped." he said to himself as he sat down in his next class.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:08 pm
"Its not her I need help with...Aphrodite..." He had no clue as to what to do, but obviously right now he had to keep her appeased, otherwise there would be hell to pay. "Alright fine, enough with her...how have you been these past few centuries." That could sometimes be used to get her talking.  

Knight of Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:47 pm
Ella pauses in surprise, making sure he heard him right. What? She's there? I'll gladly pry her off you. She sent back to him then looks around before giving an embarrassed laugh. Now, where are you?

Aphrodite smiled brightly,"Oh, you know- the usual. Same so called home, with my so called husband. And you?" She said flipping around as she laid her back against his torso. The ceiling's lights flicker as it reveled the classroom's number, in case he would to say his location.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:05 pm
As Ares caught the number he told her. "Please hurry...you know how I can be with her..." It was hard to resist the goddess of love. No man nor god could simply just push her aside and say he loved another. Normally when that happened something very bad happened to their love life. And every warrior needed a woman in his opinion. "Not much actually, life on the mortal plane is so...dull." He waved his hand a bit while the other unknowingly snaked around her waist. By the time he realized it he didnt pull it away. "Well besides Hades going nutso...think its all that time in Tarturus thats finally getting to him."  

Knight of Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:33 pm
Ella quickly goes through the hallways finding the room's door. She peeks it open, the light reveling the two and Flora still unconsciousness on the floor. "Time for class." She quickly says grabbing Ares's hand as she spun him away from Aphrodite. She was wary of her expression as she merely waved in greeting, dragging Ares out of the room as the classroom closed behind them. She punches his shoulder to relieve any ill she had before stupidly over reacting, then walked on back to her sisters.

Aprohdite gives a pose and wink to Ares before the door shut in-between them, her smile shifting to a grin. "Wouldn't want him to be late." She chuckles in amusement, waving her hand as Flora stood. Flora's eyes returned to her natural eye color before leaving the room, released for now. 'Till next time, dearie. Her voice echoed Ares's mind with a giggle, blending into the shadows as her figure disappeared.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:35 pm
Ares shuddered and glanced at Ella. "Thanks love...not many men can withstand her affections. Even I am susceptible to her." He followed along side her and rubbed his hair a bit.  

Knight of Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:37 pm
Ella sighed,"Whichever. I understand, so no need to complain. If it came to it, then I would not stop you. I'm one to claim a man to be entirely mine." She merely says then gets into class. Sitting towards the back with Stella as Bella did their work. Stella gave a questioning look but Ella just waved her hand in reply, signaling she didn't want to talk about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:30 pm
Ares chuckled and nodded. "Just remember if I wanted to, I could not have said anything. I lust for her, but not love. Loves a bit more important and lasting." He nodded and sat in his seat. "Oh and the girl was controlled so we wont be able to feed from her easily...I think she is connected to Aphrodite."  

Knight of Blade Icestorm

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
(Where did everybody go? It's like they came back and then were suddenly kidnapped!)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games