Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:47 pm
Kenji smiled. "Great." he said and instead of waiting for her to jump down, he let the shadows surround her up on the tree and then let the shadows surround him. In a flash, he was in front of the gates of Shale, with Amara next to him. "Well, I guess I'm home.." he said, not really getting the feeling that this really was his home. Maybe it'll change once he sees some familiar faces.

~~~~~

Kurai dropped his fork abruptly as he stood up, feeling the aura that was way too similiar like theres... Another celesital was near. Too near. "Um, excuse me for a sec." he said quickly as he rushed out the door. He skidded in his tracks when he saw birds surrounding a girl, but that wasn't where his eyes were. It was on the violet haired girl with weapons. "Why are you here." he called out, his voice flat and cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:15 pm
Amara looked at Kenji and smiled as they were now in Shale. "It sure has changed here" she calmly stated. "I mean I dont think I can remember this town has looked so prosperous" she stated with a smile. She clenched his hand and began to proceed with him as well.

Calisto looked at Kurai and the young woman. She payed no mind to the young woman as she approached Kurai. Her violet hair swayed in the wind as she opened her mouth. "So you're really going to pretend that you do not know who I am Kurai?" she asked in a sultry voice, the tone that could calm one's soul but shed the skin off a cat.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:25 pm
Kenji nodded. "Yeah you're right. Dulceri must've been busy." he replied, grinning. He walked in the gates and looked around as he saw sand everywhere. He felt a twinge of sadness about never being able to control earth and sand but shrugged it off. "Where do you think he is?" he asked, tilting his head slightly.

Kurai's eyes narrowed as he stayed in place when she approached him. "Of course not. How could I ever pretend to not know you Calisto?" he asked, his voice dripping with saracasm. "I'll repeat it. Why are you here?" He didn't like it all that much when another celesital was present. Three celestials in one place would attract too much attention unless they were in a distant place. Although this home was pretty far away from other towns, it was still risky.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:31 pm
Amara looked at Kenji. "Well I havent had a scent on him in years, but perhaps I can find his aura" she stated as her eyes glew a hazy blue color, she looked towards the bulb. "He's upstairs in the bulb, though his aura is slightly different...he's stronger" she stated.

Calisto looked at Kurai and his aura. "Hmmm...." she simply retorted. "I'm here because I got bored...why haven't you..." she began as she felt Ambrosia's aura inside. "Why havent you and Ambrosia fulfilled your task of taking out the leaders, I mean you two have been here for three years now" she stated. "And are you trying to get offensive with me" she simply laughed.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:52 pm
Kenji nodded. "Alright, let's go see my brother!" he exclaimed cheerfully as he and Amara made their way to the bulb. Heading upstairs, he was in front of his office as he knocked his door. "I guess he improved his abilities quite a bit then." he muttered, in response to when Amara stated that he was stronger.

Kurai shrugged. "It's a plan. We're almost ready to strike. We've already settled who's killing who so if you are so bored maybe you can take out some of the leader's helpers or something." he replied simply. "Offensive? This is my normal personality. You should get used to it."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:04 pm
Watching the two of them argue back and forth she relaxed the bricks around her dropped to the ground and the birds burst into small particles of light and blew away. She took a shy step forward and then backed up being flung into the world was what she wanted she just wished that these two weren't the first people she met their aura's were disrupted and ominous there was something very off with them but they were still living beings. Stepping forward again she wondered what they were saying, english wasn't the language she and her brother had been taught Edward learned because that was the kind of person he was but she was always off somewhere usually looking into the waters to see the world.  

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:07 pm
Kurai let his body turn so he was facing the girl whose aura was too pure for it to be a human's. "Your aura is strange... It's like the opposite of ours... And familiar too..." he said, speaking mostly to himself. Where have he met someone with that kind of aura? Seeing as she obviously didn't know who they were or she'd be running by now, he mearly shrugged and turned her attention back to Calisto.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:17 pm
Calisto looked at Kurai as he smart mouthed her. She didnt too much care for him so his smart a** mouth was getting him nowhere. "You ******** idiot, each one of us is assigned to one leader who posses that stone, so it would do me no good for me to kill their 'helpers' as you call them" she stated looking at him into his eyes. "Keep up the smart a** talking and I'll use your corpse as a scarecrow" she hissed.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:27 pm
Kurai cocked his head to one side. "Hmm was Void the one is getting rid of the helpers then? I can't seem to remember." he murmered to himself, ignoring the fact that Calisto was insulting him. "And do you have any idea of the plan Ambrosia made? No? Yes? Either way, you should talk to her no?" he asked, tilting his head, keeping up with his smart a** attitude. "Your short temper seems to be breaking. And just try killing me." he said, his voice mocking at first before his eyes turned cold. He then shrugged and made his way to the house. "Well, you probably shouldn't come now. There's people inside."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:30 pm
Leanne could feel the anger coming from the woman she walked inbetween Calisto and Kurai facing Calisto her arms stretched out. SHe had a serious face, she didn't know them but she didn't like how she was speaking. SHe began speaking in her own language, then she stopped and remembered what little english she knew. " Anger....is..bad. "  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:32 pm
Calisto looked at Kurai with slitted eyes. She began to turn around as she spoke. "So a third party is involved?" she asked not waiting for a response. "I'll be back later" she stated as she lept off into the distance within a flash. She was hoping that she would be able to run into the man named Void to better understand what was going on, what they were going to do.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:50 pm
Looking as she left Leanne sighed, then saying something in her own language that translated to thank god. She turned to Kurai still uneasy of the aura he was giving off, it was dark, not evil it was like a corrupt light. She took a step back and wondered what next, he didn't seem agressive but that wasn't enough to ease her nervous mind.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:27 pm
"Idiots." Ambrosia said as she looked at Kurai. "My telepathy thankfully extends into to suggestion. These people just saw nothing, but if they did, we wouldn't have a base..." The family continued to talk. Through there eyes, they saw only thme eating and talking occasionally. "Calisto's on the scene and so is Gareth. We have everyone here..." Ambrosia lamented the fact that they were all here now. She didn't want to kill...she didn't want the life she had, but she had no choice. "Leave and find Void with Calisto. As soon as possible."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:14 am
Chyuta listened as he took out a pan and some eggs as he would make a side order to go with the pancakes. He turned the fire on and placed the pan on top of it, he placed a small amount of butter in the pan to give it more flavor and so it wouldn't stick to the pan and started to cook the eggs after cracking them open. "I see, well I'm pretty sure he's alright and that he would come by to see the love of his life." He stated reassuringly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuri looked to Helios and nodded smiling as he hasn't seen the outside land in quite some time and the breeze felt so wonderful though the heat didn't bother him at all, as he couldn't even actually fell it, training in a volcano would do that to you. "I see, well shall we be on are way then?" He asked as the flame reappeared on his forehead and was ready to take off when he was sure they were leaving.

Celestin Selone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:06 am
A firgure soon appeared near Ambrosia he scoffed at her "You two are pathetic your so unorganised I figured that you guys would have atleast had something done by now" He said. He frowned "So is someone going to fill me in?" He said his voice suddenly dark.He crossed his arms impatiently.

Apollo looked at Edward "Well your in the nation of Shale and as for Avon I know him but I haven't seen him in a while" He said. He thought for a moment "As for the girl..well no I don't recall anyone like that" He said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games