Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:28 pm
The responses to The Box scenario are quite intriguing, and sound quite reasonable. 3nodding Makes me even reconsider my own decision of not pushing the button. But of course, that's because I've seen the movie and know that the "experiment" doesn't just stop at the box, that it continues onward to various other choices.

But if the other events didn't take place, and it was only the Box scenario... then... *shrugs* I don't know... I still wouldn't like the knowledge that I just killed someone by pushing the button.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:34 pm
*bounces up and down*

It's almost time, it's almost time, it's almost time!

xd blaugh  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:36 pm
It's hard to believe that's it already been year since my watch broke... and that I haven't worn a watch since then. I've mostly been using my cellphone when I needed a clock, especially for class.

I do have another watch I could use... but I don't feel like wearing it. Not to mention it's the kind that only has lines marking the hours... no numbers like my broken watch has.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:37 pm
My broken watch stopped at the time 4:15. I wonder what significance that has.

Let's first start off with bible verses...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:52 pm
Originally I was going to post all of the 4:15 of each book of the bible. But after awhile, I started getting bored of doing that. So... I'm only going to post the ones that I like. sweatdrop

Daniel
Nevertheless leave the stump of his roots in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts in the grass of the earth

1 Timothy
Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

1 Peter
But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

1 John
Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:53 pm
Computer wise... 415 represents: HTTP error code for "unsupported media type" xd  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:04 pm
Well, I'm heading off. Later!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:42 pm
Good afternoon everyone!  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:44 pm
My friend's party was lots of fun. Loved getting to see some familiar faces ((some I've seen in the past month or so, others I haven't seen since last year's party)) and meeting some new ones. Food was excellent! Though it felt like it went by so fast.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:45 pm
Then we went to the Fort on Sunday for the Independence Day celebration. We glanced around at the booths, walked around the Fort, and then waited for the fireworks to start. I even got to use my fireworks setting on my camera. The pictures turned out pretty nice, though they probably would've turned out better if I had a tripod to set my camera on. Oh well. biggrin  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:48 pm
Monday my parents and I went and saw Eclipse. 3nodding I really enjoyed the movie... though I felt it rushed through things. And although I didn't like that they made things out of order than they occur in the book, I think they still did a pretty good job with it. I liked that they actually gave an explanation for the Volturi's holding back for arriving in Forks to stop the newborn army. I didn't get a sense of their holding back in the book of Eclipse.

I read that the movie makers used the short book of Bree's life ((one of the newborn vampires)) to fill in some gaps. So maybe the Volturi's explanation of holding back appears in there? *shrugs* Oh well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:50 pm
After the movie, I asked my Mom - "So which guy do you like more - Edward or Jacob?" She replied, "Edward." As for me? I'm a Jacob fan. 3nodding

Not really sure what people see in Edward really... Maybe it's because I've dealt, and dated, someone like Edward before - clingy, always needs to know where you are and what you are doing, loves to give gifts - usually expensive ones, etc., etc. xp And maybe because of that, that's why I'm turned off by Edward. Heh... *shrugs*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:53 pm
With 4th of July over with now... I should go change my avi outfit to something else now. Hmm... maybe I should do something using the Saga Mate item. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:02 pm
Finished with making a new avi outfit. 3nodding I've got Jacob on my head, and then ended up using one of the shadow creatures from the Loch item to portray another werewolf... because it look like a werewolf in a way. xd  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:05 pm
Currently listening to the soundtrack of Avatar, since I was in the mood for listening to it. Especially since I knew it would have a hint of Native American style and a Fairytale/Fantasy like aspect to the music... which I was in the mood for.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games