Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:24 pm
"You i was wondering where you had gone off to." Vincent said as he turned towards Seri. Vincent narrowed his eyes at Seri's words as they sank in. Though he still had a smile on his lips Vincent folded his arms over his chest and retorted to Seri.

"I am not some clown thats at your disposal." Vincent stated to her. "And as for your fur, you should know that if you hide from me i will find you one way or another. If you happen to get hurt in the process then its not my problem." Vincent said with a light chuckle.

Vincent watched as Seri put out his fires with water from the sky. Interesting...

"What are you going to do about it anyways?" Vincent teased Seri.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:47 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Naoki__________Saira Wakana________Mizuki Sven

The Dangerous Wolf Maiden/////The Wandering Tamara/////The Princess Of A Long Lost Clan

Naoki gave a seductive grin, as he asked what brought them here. From the sound of there previous answers to the demon, Naoki figured that both had just stumbled upon this place, and thrown into the troubles that suddenly arise in this place. And giving a quick look at one another, Naoki turned back to the demon. "No real reason love, we just.....stumbled upon this place." Saira gave a nod. "Yes. I'm a wanderer so I go wherever my feet take me", she expressed. But another thought crossed her mind. "But, what's with the nice guy act now? You were just attacking us not too long ago" Naoki smirked. "Maybe he's fallen for us dearie", she added playfully.

But as the wolf and the wanderer stood before him, another figure arrived, seemingly upset. The girls eye's turned to her and watched as Vincent and the unknown woman began to chat.

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:54 pm
She studied him for a few moments, and then glanced around at the area of the garden they were in. Low and behold....Caly had put in some plants that weren't necessarily for show. She grinned at this thought.

She lowered to the ground once again, her magic flaring only slightly when she found the other element she more revered in. Flicking her wrists and curling her fingers into her palms, she could Feel the plants move to her requests. Although these were numerous vines and hardened branches, she could feel the defenses in them; the thorns, the poisons, the killing tendencies. They moved slow enough that most would still have trouble seeing them, even on the ground. Plants to thrive in shadows were sometimes a good thing on hand...especially against demons.

She grinned as she looked back up at Vincent, keeping her exact plans from her eyes and expression. She wanted to catch him offguard. As it was, the plants were now creeping closer and closer towards the demon. She also happened to know that some of the ones she called on were deadly nightshade. Those were fun. Poisonous yes, but they also like to squeeze their victims...

And she knew that Vincent wouldn't truly be harmed...she just hoped she could capture him for a little while. Maybe tease him somehow. She grinned impishly at the thought.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:55 pm
Percival could feel the powers clashing outside and opened an upstairs window, the one in the room he'd claimed, and jumped out. He allowed his magic to extend outwards, a shade of his favorite flying summon slowing his descent. "This is no place to war with others of your kind!" he called into the garden, extracting a dozen summon stones from the pouch at his hip. "One should not mar the forests with tainted magic." he remarked as he threw the stones into the air, each crackling with a gold aura before bursting into life.

Shades of defeated warriors emerged from the stones, armed to the teeth with various weapons, each awaiting orders from their master. "Do not tempt me to take this further."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:01 pm
Shiane noticed the newcomer and then looked up, hearing his words, "The garden will be fine! There are those who will look to it's repair." She called off some of her magic so that he would be able to see her, but threw out a stream of a barrier towards the beings he summoned, "There is no need for your soldiers. Everything will be alright."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:03 pm
Vincent turned on the girls, not noticing what Seri was doing. "Please dont flatter yourselves." Vincent laughed at the two girls. "Besides if your not Calys cohorts then you dont matter to me." Vincent said teasingly. "And i was merely playing. Women.. and your strange ideas of romance." Vincent laughed, though his laughter was cut short when he heard a voice from above.

"Are you people deaf? I was toying not fighting!" Vincent growled as he turned to the one in the window. "Who are you to order me around? Insolent fool!" Vincent hissed as his eyes suddenly blazed whitish blue.

When he heard another voice Vincent growled outright. "Just how many did she bring here? Damned elf!" Vincent clenched his ebony claws into fists.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:17 pm
Seri's eyes narrowed a little at all his yelling and the moment his back was turned to her once more she snapped her fingers. All the plants she had in her power surged forward and wrapped themselves around the demon. It was interesting to see since not all the plants were green. The deadly nightshade was actually a purplish-black color with deep maroon small flowers and wrapped almost lovingly around the taller demon.

Seri couldn't help but give a small giggle as she watched them. She even started slowly shashaying closer to him, alert just in case he tried to get away from her. Perhaps she should steal some more kisses....or maybe draw a little blood with her nails or teeth. Either would be fun.

It was Shiane who answered his last question, "I believe someone already told you Vincent. There are four of us besides Caly who are here. I am Shiane. Alstiara is inside. Serenity is behind you and Sarissa is with Lady Caly herself. Just what do you have against us?"

She turned to face him, her arms crossed over her chest, an eyebrow raised. Her normally bubbly expression in her green eyes was gone, replaced with a serious and thoughtful look.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:27 pm
Vincent screeched as he was wrapped up in plants. He started to wiggle to get his hands free so he could set them all aflame but the more he moved the tighter the plants wrapped around him. Vincent turned his head towards Seri and growled.

"Whats your plan halfbreed?" Vincent hissed, he didnt like the amount of foliage around him, or being incapacitated like this. "And you! Not like its any of your business. But its more of a personal thing from my past than anything else." Vincent stated before adding.

"I was put under the spell of that blasted mask once before. I wont let it happen again. And i know Caly knows what ive been doing. So whatever she's planning by bringing you all here i wont stand for it." Vincent growled, yes he thought Caly was out to get him.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:41 pm

The Dangerous Wolf Maiden/////The Wandering Tamara/////The Princess Of A Long Lost Clan

Naoki gave a playful laugh at his response. Though she had been playing with him, nit even once catching feelings, she found him entertaining to say the least. It was a good thing that she had stayed here for awhile longer, or she would have missed out on such a sight. Saira gave a chuckle herself, laughing at the wolf demon and the blue haired male demon. "Aww, how cruel", she winked playfully, to his statement about them not mattering to him. Saira just sighed, and opened her umbrella/instrument, resting it upon her shoulder. He claimed he was just merely teasing, not fight was on hand. And though she was relieved, part of her would have loved to continue a fight. "Oh well..."

It was then that the tow over heard yelling from elsewhere, the source unknown. But the two wasn't quite surprised. This place held so many aura's, so they knew others resided within this large area. Both girls looked from side to side, wondering as to whom the voice was coming from, but soon got the answer, as well as an interesting show. The angry woman from before, seemed to have sneakily taken control of the neighboring plants, and began to bind the blue haired demon. He of course didn't take it too well, but she of course was loving it, her smirk or rather grin told it all. Naoki gave a smirk, loving how this girl was handling him. Her seductiveness caught the wolf demons attention, making her watch this woman closely. The way she swayed her hips in her walk, sent a shiver down her spine. It was almost like seeing herself, whenever she seduced her pray. "She's having all the fun", Naoki said softly to Saira.

Saira listened as the conversation between the three began. it seemed that things would soon get very hectic, Maybe it was wise if she left, and went to find Anubis and that other male, the wolf demon that Naoki had came with.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:48 pm
That made both of the females pause. Just how much of a grudge did he have against Caly? The two exchanged glances and shared some thoughts.

Shiane was the one who spoke up again, "Caly doesn't know for sure of what you have been doing. We've all touched her thoughts. She only has vague notions...and for now we'd like to keep it that way. As for the reasons why we're all here...it wasn't because of you Vincent."

Seri picked up the thread of words, "We were asked here to aide the Clan. She was afraid it would fade into non-existence...and requested us to help her. We knew nothing more than the things she spoke to us in letters. And those letters did not hold certain updates." Seri walked close enough that she could just raise a hand and be able to touch the demon now, but didn't touch him quite yet.

"As for what I am planning....nothing really. I have you in my grasp now...is there something you think you would like that I could do to you?" a twinkle entered her eyes once again, but a hint of anger was behind her eyes. She didn't like being called a halfbreed outright and in the manner in which he spoke. Although it was true, there were many a times she had proven herself better than even some of the pure bloods. She earned the respect she had from others.

But Shiane approached only a few steps closer and said in a lowered voice that bespoke of danger, "But if you harm Caly you will be answering to all of us. I'm sure you could kill me easily as I am only mortal, but I won't be going without a fight. And the same goes for the others."

Seri mentally sighed a little. Threats wouldn't get them anywhere. And with how the demon was acting...he wouldn't be responding well to such threats, no matter that they were made for a good cause...The love of a friend.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:58 pm
((Forgive the hiatus/missingness. It has been arranged what will happen to the Kenton dolls. Posting here for the sake of keeping in track where we are going/leaving such. Sorry for the disturbance))

[[Chase and Kenton dolls to Summon Sphere]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:01 pm
Vincent growled back and met Shiane's gaze. "I wont harm her, not unless she gets in my way or attacks my children." Vincent stated, by children he meant, the Dolls, Animula and Nyx. "After all she did free me from that mask. And i know full well what would happen if i hurt her. You dont need to lecture me." Vincent stated though the growl was gone now.

"Ive been turned on before for my behavior, even by those who once cared for me. Trust me i have no grudge against Caly, i only fear what she can do. But you wont find that mask, ive hidden it well." Vincent stated before his eyes went wide and he shut his mouth.

Had he said to much? Damn...

"I would like for you to free me. I dislike plants." Vincent said to Seri. But whether she would let him go or torture him for singeing her fur had yet to be seen.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:27 pm
Shiane was satisfied for the moment and with a final nod returned to building, though stopped to look up at the one that had thought a war would break out. She wanted to be sure he put away his...army...

"Why would one such as yourself be afraid of a half human, half elf?" Seri asked softly as she leaned into him. It was curious that he would admit such things as being scared of what Caly was capable of and she wanted to know why it was. Even more so when he spoke of this mask he supposedly had and was now hidden. It made her want to go find it.

She trailed a nail across a vine over his shoulder and collar bone and then ran it across his jawline. A very feline, smug look came across her face as he spoke his last words and she leaned in closer, pressing a light kiss to his lips before pulling back, "Aww...but the plants seem to love you." she all but purred as she petted the nightshade.

The flower of the nightshade stretched out and pressed itself against Vincent's cheek in a type of kiss and left behind a pollen which might or might not make him itch a little. She wasn't sure what the pollen would do to full demons, but she knew that if it touched her skin, she would be breaking out in hives..if not just a rash. Poisons as their best you had to admit.

Grinning again she leaned over once more, her necklace hanging freely and she pressed her lips to his in a rough kiss much like the previous one she had bestowed upon him. Then she spun away from him, her hair spinning around her body. She playfully looked over her shoulder at him, looking seductive with strands of her hair across her eyes, which looked very smug and very feline now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:30 pm
((And it's find Aeris...though I was wondering where you had disappeared to))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Well with the blue haired demon within the grasps of the unknown woman, as well as this other figure who seemed to be spewing threats, Saira turned her back, her colorful and decorative umbrella exposed to everyone. Naoki noted the sudden turn in Saira and turned to her, and eyebrow arched a bit. "Since he's at the moment, tied up, I think I'll take my leave" Neither she nor Naoki had business here, and it seemed a lot was going on, more than she could even imagine. So leaving that be, she began to head off towards the mansion. Anubis and the other had bounded off upon Vincents arrival, so she figured she go see if they were alright, before most likely moving on. Naoki looked back at the three, and then at the tied up demon. "Too bad. I was beginning to like him. But it seems someone has beaten me to it", smirking, she headed off behind Saira, her tail giving it's all too familiar hypnotic sway.

As they left the small group, Saira continued her way to the house, her umbrella up and her fingers strumming on her instrument. Her soft, soothing melody emitted from the device, slowly swirling around the garden. The ominous feel, the electricity and dark clouds that appeared when Vincent was so called playing with them, was now gone, the light sky and normal appearance of the garden had now returned. And as of now, things seemed quite safe. Though no matter the conditions, Saira wasn't in the least scared, worried nor frightened. She was a wanderer, someone who went form lace to place, not having a home, nor any ties to anything nor anyone, so none of this concerned her. She was just passing through.

The girls tune made it's way to Naoki's ears, making her suddenly close her eye's, her hands behind her head, she swaying her hips to the soft melody. This sound was soothing, and calming in a way, and it seemed to control her somehow. It was almost like her ability to seduce, attracting and hypnotizing and gender she saw fit. She was beginning to like this girl, and surprised she hadn't already had her way with her. smirking, she opened her eye's and gazed upon the wandering musician. "so by the looks of you, your travel around, just like me", she stated. Saira gave a nod, agreeing with her observation. "Yes, true, but you seem to seduce your way around, which seems quite entertaining" The two laughed together, as they made there way closer o the mansion. "So where are you headed next, maybe...." Naoki then moved closer, slowly about to wrap her arms around the girl, in a loving way, attempting to seduce Saira. "I...could accompany you" Saira gave a blush, but shook the seductive wolf off, her finger still strumming. "Maybe...but you may have to cut that out", she added. Naoki grinned and quickly appeared in front of the girl and placed her hand under Saira's chin, making her blush once more. Naoki moved closer, as if about to kiss her, which made Saira cease her strumming and blush deeper now. Naoki's eye's were hypnotic in a way, almost drawing her in. "But what if I cant. Your such a pretty little morsel", she added. The wolf gave a grin and ceased her seductive actions and moved away. She only giggled and turned back towards there destination. Saira stood there, her heart racing. "If she came with me, there's not telling what would happen." And as she said that, thoughts began to appear, one after the other in her mind, which made her blush yet again. The wandering tamara shook her head and sighed. That would have to be determined later, now she wanted to see if the two boys were alright. So she continued after Naoki, towards the mansion.
~~~~

Mizuki began to make her way around the garden, hopefully in the direction in which Vincet had deceded. But not too long after, she had found him, now captive by two unknown woman, one she had caught sight before, kissing him. She was peeking from inbwteen bushes, overhearing there conversation. He spoke of a mask, which she kinda peiced together its purpouse. It more than likely had something to do with him, and it seemed wise to hold onto such info, but as well leave the area before she was sighted. So Mizuki left the bush and headed in another direction. The sky was back to normal, no more elcetricity filling the air. But with having a taste of the demons blood, she kind of liked the feel of his electricity. It sent a tngle through her body, a feeling which she seemed to enjoy.

But as she was lost in her thoughts, she wandered around, not paying attention to the path she took. It was just a good feeling to be out and about, without having to look over your shoulder every five seconds. Mizuki was safe for once, and she could finally spent time to just gaze around at the flowers. So finally making it to a tree which hadn't suffered from Vincent wrath, she sat under it, her violet hues gazing upon the sky above. Cy had stated she was safe, so this place was safe, but how long would that even last? A deep feeling told her that those vampires, that one man, and his clan which seemed to run the land that her family once ruled over, still searched for her, even in a far off land such as this. He would find her, one day.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff