Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:27 pm
(Well he knows she's a herald and she came from the shadows so I assumed he would've put it together, plus with the herald of body in him it kind of would add to the idea he'd know who they are)

Demios frowned he still didn't want to trust her, but he knew he didn't have much choice seeing the position he was in. He looked at Genya and gave an almost sad look "Seems we don't have much choice here" He said to him before looking at Sydney again "Alright, but I swear if you so much as even give me a reason to think your trying to hurt my friends or I, Thomas will be the least of your worries" He said. He then looked back at Genya giving him a look that showed they could trust her, for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:10 pm
((alright. I wasn't mad or anything. I was just curious. lol))

((Heralds: Sydney))

Sydney nodded once or twice slowly in response. "Do not worry... Nothing I do will be harmful unless I am the one being attacked first..." she replied simply. It was the truth really. Sydney never planned on being the one to initiate a battle. 'You are lucky, Young Demios, for the rational one has the wheel at the moment..." she thought to herself as she turned halfway away from Genya and Demios before speaking again. "Follow me. We will first find your friends, then go from there." Demios was probably the safest traveling with Sydney right now. She could tell him that she would keep him mostly in Azarath while they took care of Timothy. But it was up to him how Demios wanted to deal with the fact that Timothy wanted to kill the Herald of Body.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:09 pm
Demios nodded to her and let Genya go in front of him that way he was between the two of them incase Timothy showed up. As he followed her he made sure to keep Genya in his sight just to be sure he was alright. He looked at Sydney after a moment "So what made you decide to stop following Timothy?" He asked after a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Sydney moved to the same shadow from the tree she had stepped from earlier. She stopped just as Demios asked her why she had decided to stop following Timothy. "That's a story for another, less chaotic time." Was all Sydney stated in reply before the shadow of the tree expanded and enveloped her, Demios, and Genya. It transported them to her Shadow Realm: Azarath. Once there, Sydney started walking along the levitating rock cliffs. "Come..." she told Genya and Demios over her shoulder. The rocks all shifted and moved in midair to make her path towards the portal she wanted to use: the shadow of the Life Owl, Roulin. Though, the rocks did not stay put for very long. "Do not stray from the path. We must hurry. Russian battleships are poised to attack Japan. It is best that everyone be evacuated..."

That said, Sydney soon sent a telepathic message to L. "I have Demios and a friend of his... I will find Roulin and the others to evacuate them unless you have a better idea..."

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:55 pm
((NPC - Genya))

Genya blinked as the shadow enveloped them. Genya didn't know who Timothy was, so he didn't know what Demios and Sydney were talking about. He blinked again as he looked around at wherever they were now. It didn't seem to be the planet Earth since rocks were floating in air. He peered around curiously, even stepping off the path. However, Sydney's words alerted him to something that confused him. "Russian battleships? Attack" He looked at Demios. "Why?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:57 pm
Demios looked at Sydney and frowned "I don't know Genya, but I assume it has something to do with the battle that happened in Japan" He said. He held Genya's hand as they walked to make sure they stayed together. "Sydney would be the better person to ask" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:34 am
Itachi stayed silent as roulin showed up and asked that the UNS not interfere with saving the island and the talk about killing all the innocents. " Anya speaks the truth we dont care forthomas methods and we werent even told about this plan of his as usual. The UNS is not meant to perofrm senseless slaughter its not how che lead and its not how lucien would lead either if he ahd his way. I wont participate in a massacre that goes against what the UNS should stand for. Although i could be wrong so dont mind me." said Itachi with a slight smile at the end. He had to admit someone who came back to life as often as roulin deserved the title of life owl.

Nova finally emerged from the earth shell his power restored finally as he walked over the group of arguing members of his team. ' Well now I take a bit of a nap to get my power back and everything goes to hell. Now i suggest we all shut up and stop spitting on the memory of owen who died for us and our family and raven who gave herself up so we could escape and get a move on. If we stop now if we give up hope we give up on them as well and i refuse to do that myself how aobut all of you? Now I am going to join up with the night owls and see what we can do about that fleet of russian ships on the coast before we all get blown into pieces." said nova as he began walking towards where the UNS were knowing that roulin was there and the rest of the night owls were on there way as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:50 am
Kojiro was silent as he listened to Nat, Kojiro did not even respond at first, a slight bit of life seemed to return to his eyes, in truth he was scared, he had lost his family once, and he feared it was going to happen again, but the more he fought against it, the more helpless he seemed to be. Tears lightly dripped from his face, "......No....don't apologize...I deserved it...I.....I shouldn't give up...forgive me...I need to be stronger...I won't be any good if I keep being so weak...." he said forcing a small and weak smile, it was broken almost like just beneath he wanted to cry his eyes out, but instead a few tears kept flowing from he smiling face,"...Gomenasai.....Gomenasai......Gomenasai!" kept ringing in his mind,he wanted to apologize to them for everything he had done wrong...and everything he would do.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:04 am
Aimee looked at Moli like his was crazy, then relaxed, taking his hand slowly. Her grip wasn't tight as she stood next to him. "What are you doing? What are we doing actually?" She asked softly, looking at Moli with a concerned look on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:27 am
L floated above Japan, eyes scanning over the battleships. Certainly quite a few of them...such an annoying thing. Hearing Sydney's response he smiled some. "Ahhh good to hear from you again sister...please proceed. While I have an idea I doubt its really a better one" even mentally his voice carried the slight sign of a sigh and tired smile. "Moli...please tell Roulin and Will I'm going to go occupy Thomas and the like." truthfully he'd have wanted to go knock some sense into his little brother but considering he had the giygas ready... L would not be surprised if he decided to turn it on him. Thus helping will maintain his little island would be the current mission. Besides L was sure he still owed the Satan owl for something or another

Posting from phone and it won't let me adjust color or italics  

demoneyeszero

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:55 pm

"You may place blame on Thomas Moses and Lucien DeLeon of the UNS for the attack." Sydney replied to Genya's shocked questions. She kept walking not bothering to look over her shoulder to check that Demios and his friend were keeping up. It was certain that they would hurry knowing that an entire island nation was going to be under siege. She heard L's reply but her emotionless expression did not change. "I will proceed with an evacuation then. Do not hesitate to contact me should any trouble arise in keeping Thomas busy." she replied curtly before returning her attention to her current conversation with Demios and Genya.

"But what Demios says is only a brief overview. I know most of the story, but now is not the time for such a discussion. The rest of your friends are in danger." Sydney said stopping on a hovering rock. A swirl of blackness was like a mirror into the real world. The view was that of Roulin and the remainder of the UNS in black and white. However, before proceeding any further, the Darkness Herald turned to face Demios and Genya. "Now. You must make a choice. I will be going to evacuate your friends, Demios... You and Genya may choose to stay here or come with me. Choose wisely."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:47 pm
((NPC - Genya))

Demios's hand kept Genya from straying off too much from the path. Oh, so the Herald lady's name was Sydney? Before Genya could even ask Sydney, the Herald had responded. With the flash of Demios's memories, Genya probably now knew a bit more about the UNS than most others in the world besides the teams. He didn't understand it all, but the UNS seemed shadier from Demios's memories than what the UNS seemed to portray to the world. Evacuate? What about everyone else in Japan? Oh, no... Genya began to think of his family and the university and the people he knew. The boy didn't want to leave Japan. "No, there's no reason to attack Japan!" Genya cried out with a furrowed brow. "What about everyone else?"

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Demios looked at Genya and frowned "Genya they didn't have a real reason to attack anywhere they just do" He said sadly. He then looked at Sydney "We'll go..." He said. He then looked at Genya "I need you to be strong, I promise I will do my best to make sure your family and anyone else we can help gets to safety, but I can guarentee it" He said his tone showing his sadness at not being able to help. "Genya....I'm so sorry" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:09 pm
((Heralds: Sydney)

Sydney nodded once or twice after Demios answered her question. "Alright then. It would be safer for you as the host to the Herald of Body to stay here given that Timothy has set sights on you as well as the Herald of Mind. But I will honor your decision." Sydney then extended her left hand to touch the swirling mirror and closed her reddish brown eyes. Then, the edges of the shadow mirror expanded and enveloped the three of them. It was too dark to see anything until they emerged from Roulin's very own shadow to stand directly behind the Llife Owl.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:00 pm
((Fallen Phoenix - Benkei))

Benkei was about to say something in response to Kojiro about honor, family, and fighting for the chance to preserve “loved ones” when Nat spoke up in annoyance. The little Owl was ticked off. Owen was ill? That was news to Benkei. He had never noticed. The tension and stress in the Fallen Phoenix was riveting to a high again. It was getting to be potentially just as bad as when Benkei and Nova got annoyed at each other on the plane. In this moment though, Benkei registered a shock that Nat was fully speaking and shouting. But the tension was bad. This situation reminded Benkei briefly about it, and he realized he had yet to apologize to Nova. However, Nat managed to calm down and apologize before the situation exploded. Kojiro however was still tearful. “Tsch. You are strong, Koj. We fight with honor. Don’t forget what being Japanese and being a Fallen Phoenix member means. We fight together.” And that was that. Benkei was a man of few words. But then…Nova had to wake up and be his usual self. Tsch…” Benkei glared at Nova. Mr. Useless had a point. It wasn’t as if they could stop the Russian ships by themselves. What about the Japanese military? Benkei followed after Nova reluctantly, looking at Nat, Flo, Kojiro, and Aaliyah. Owen’s body was still in his arms, and frankly, he wasn’t sure what to do with them. Maybe they should burn him and scatter his ashes to the sea or bury him, whatever Owen’s culture did.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games