Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image

"What do you mean?" Dragon asked curiously while his frost blue eyes watched the boy eat.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image

"Armageddon hates people," she said simply, wiping her son's mouth. "And honestly, people hate him. Well, half do. The other half flock to him and piss him off."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image

Lana felt her skin burn like someone watching her ,so she peek up under her long eyelashes seeing a cute boy oder the same drink as hers.Then he bumped into a lady with a babie and it looked like the two knew each other. Sipping away at her chacolate frozen coffee she watched him as there talking looked to be getting more and more akward. "Ahhhh!" Lana yelped loudly letting go of frozen drink to grab her head. "Ow owowowowow brain freez!" She squealed loudly as her head pounded in slight pain as she rubbed the sides of her head with a whimper. "I hate it when that happens." Lana spoke softly as she took a huge bite out of her hot strawberry muffin hoping it would warm her mouth and brain.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image

Dragon immediately grew defensive over Armageddon. "No! He's nice!" he practically shouted, eyes turning metallic silver. "He's cranky, but he's a nice guy!" He was so assured by his words that he didn't even notice that he wasn't stuttering.
The rest of the words he was about to say quickly got caught in his throat when he heard a yelp, forcing his gaze away and to the girl from earlier in some kind of pain that made him upset to see her in such pain. He wanted a bit desperately to help her, but he wasn't even sure if his current powers would help, and he was much too shy. At least it calmed him down.

Mayah Playah

tohru3241

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image

Myka was taken aback, not expecting him to yell. Just before she was about to tell back, he turned away. She smiled softly, then sighed. In no time at all, she was walking out the door with her child on her hip, a wad of bills left behind and a note saying "Had to run an errand. Come visit me at Damian's dorm later tonight if you can. Meanwhile, go talk to that girl! You're only young once, Dragon!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image

Lana looked up with her mouth full of muffin when she heard the boy shout,realizing she couldn't say any thing with her mouth full she quickly swallowed the muffin she was chewing on. "U-um sorry if i startled you i had a brain freeze from drinking my frozen coffee to fast." Lana said to the boy as she picked up her muffin and her coffee then walked over to him. "It's nice to meet you i'm Lana Drago and you are?" She asked politely with a smile on her small face and her small wings batting back and forth just a bit.

Awesome nerd

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image

Dragon turned when the girl walked over to him, his blush brightening up and emphasizing his now clear blue eyes. It had been a while since he had spoken to someone outside of the family, and a pretty girl at that! He wasn't quite sure what to do. He turned to his aunt for help, but she wasn't there. Instead, there was a note telling him to go talk to her. His blush deepened. He turned back around and yelped when he saw how incredibly close she was to him, he could make out her beautiful features so much better now. "I-I-It's alright," he stuttered, cursing himself for doing so. "M-M-My n-name's D-Dragon." he introduced and glanced in a random direction now and then, his eyes returning to hers every few seconds like a nervous twitch.

tohru3241
gtg, won't be on tomorrow. ._.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image

Lana smiled hearing his name. "Your name's Dragon thats so cool.!" She said excitedly her tail swinging back and forth lightly .She smiled again when she saw how nervous he was. 'Wow i'm not the only one who's getting nervous.' She thought to herself as she watched him looking around everywhere then back at her. Lana let out the softest giggel as her smile brightened along with her cheeks. "W-w-would you l-like to s-sit down t-together?" She asked while stuttering the whole time. 'Well i can't help but be nervous he's really cute.' She thought to herself as she waited for an answer,her cheeks becoming a bright flush of hot pink.

Awesome nerd

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:31 pm
sassyspark

Startled by sudden shouting, Mayu glanced around where the people were being so loud. She sighed quietly and turned back around to face Tanda. "Oh you have a child.. That's very nice." she told him. She thought for a moment about what he said about resentful feelings. She suddenly became worried that Aki resented her. She snapped out of zoning out and focused back on Tanda. "Oh.. I think that is a brilliant idea." she told Tanda. "Ylure daughter sounds like a very charming young girl." she smiled at Tanda.

((idk I just did... xD you want me to try and make Tanda's like how you did? I can if you want!))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image

Keiko_1357

Tanda took a long sip of his tea. As he did Aiko gave a low meow. Tanda wanted to avoid talking about Cat. "She's... She's socially aggressive. Which I hope can give Aki some confidence with being around her." Tanda knew this could end up the exact opposite of what he hoped for. Then agian Cat was understanding with Moso. Cat was just unpredictable.
Tanda set down his cup at of tea. "Mrs. Tamakoda I think your relation ship with Aki is very well. You're so much more close then other children in this school. Some can't stand their parent and so forth." He waved his hand slightly as he spoked."I just hope that even with all the problems this generation contains that they'll over come it and make it better for the next. I usually see that's not always the case and children are the one that suffer from mistakes."  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:27 pm
sassyspark

Mayu blinked and smiled "Well she does sound nice. I hope this plan will carry out. And I'm sure Aki will do his best to help her with her classes." Mayu chimed. "You really think so..? I'm not sure, sometimes I feel he dislikes me because I'm the way I am. I guess it's just because I'm from such a different generation, being 37 and all.. What about you Tanda, how old might you be? Pardon the sudden change on subject, I just never got your age." Mayu stated. "The problems.... Is this generation that horrible?" she wondered aloud.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image

Dragon pursed his lips then smiled bashfully at her, an embarrassed yet relieved blush spreading across his face. "Th-Thanks." he stammered and rubbed the back of his head. Hearing her next question, however, he nearly froze in place. It was a miracle he managed to meet her gaze. "Ruh-Really?" he breathed. He could feel his heart rise at the thought of his loneliness being banished.

tohru3241

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image

Lana smiled siting down at the table that dragon and the women had been siting at then sat her muffin down but keeping her coffee in her hand."Your welcome and yes really why would i ask if i didn't mean it." She stated as she looked at him waiting for him to sit with her as she picked up her frozen coffee taking a small sip. "How'd you get your name?" Lana asked after she'd taken another sip from her coffee.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:42 pm
User Image

Dragon gave her a tiny smile and sat down on the table, scooting over to sit beside her; a bold move for the shy young man. He reached for his drink but noticed that it had turned into nothing more than a puddle due to his accidental use of power. It upset him, but he wasn't that bothered. Not like his stomach would accept human food anyway.
Dragon pried his now clear blue eyes from his soupy drink to look at the Lana, a slightly darker look on his face now. "My parents just named me it." he muttered and glanced away angrily instead of shyly. "I think my dad-" He had trouble with the last word. "-just liked dragons at the time. He even got me a pet dragon." A pained expression fell on his face at the mention of his pet.

tohru3241

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:00 pm
Lana smiled when he sat down but her smile faded as she watched Dragon get up set her kindness made her feel his pain.She put a hand on his shoulder bringing her smile back to her face. "If it bothers you to talk about it you don't have to but if it will make you feel better i could introduce you to my pet." She said her dark blue almost black eye's becoming a hot pink color as she tried to make him feel better.Lana was always one to suppress her dragon side but for some reason she felt it was okay around him.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games