Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:50 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((OOC: ))

Liya looked up at Kurona who now held her and was introducing her to someone.
Liya then looked away from Emalie. She remembered something Jaster was saying about messing with timelines, she remembered the pain in his voice. He loved her but he knew he couldn't so he was her friend, but unable to do much.

"Miss....Emalie....uh..."

She bit her lip, not really sure if she should ask.

She was grateful the conversation went off into another direction. She felt Nami's hand take her hand and lead Oda and her away.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:40 pm

_____________| Emalie Saiko

29 | Female
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Mmm, yes. Well, I'm not exactly sure to whom my knowledge is supposed to go to but they're here." Emalie rested her elbow on the counter and rested her head on her hand. She smiled, looking at Kurona. "More importantly, your daughter is very pretty. White hair is a rarity t' come across. How old is she?"
"Ab-about seven or eight." Kurona was a bit confused. "How did you decide on this topic? Are you trying to purposefully change the subject here?"
"What? Heavens, no." Emalie took a minute. Kurona wasn't having any of it. She raised an eye brow and looked at Emalie. Finally, Emalie gave in. "Alright, fine. You know me too well, even when you're blind."
Kurona sat back in her chair. "I'll take that as a compliment. Now, explain everything. From the start."
"You want everything?" Emalie asked.
"Yeah. Everything from the events around your death until now." Kurona folded her arms.
Emalie sighed and looked at Rosalie and Lana. She waved Lana over. "Sorry, Love. I'll need your assistance. Can't exactly use magic anymore."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:29 am
[OOC: ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

Lana was a little surprised when her assistance was needed, especially by the woman whom she had no knowledge of. But, she agreed to help her with whatever she needed, nodding slowly. She got out of her seat and walked over to Emalie, "E-Erm...I don't know much magic though...j-just the basic types of magic...a-and even I don't use those a lot." she said, looking down while she fiddled with her skirt a little.

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:40 am

29 | Female

"It's alright, Love. I'll walk you through it. Dullahan are quite skilled at learning new things." Emalie winked at her. "It's what makes them dangerous."
Kurona kept her arms crossed. She wasn't sure what Emalie was up to. Emalie, however, began showing Lana a couple of hand movements.
"Alright. So, the spell isn't too hard. You've but to move your hands while you're reciting the spell. This will allow for Kuro to see my past thoroughly, as you say."

Nami was first up the stairs. She led everyone into Erin's room. "Wait, why's it always gotta be my room?"
"Because, I know your room isn't a mess and I don't want people in my room." Nai replied. "Besides, you've got all the games."
Ene looked up at Erin and took his hand. "Is Mama gonna stay?"
"Well, yeah. I mean, why wouldn't she?" Erin replied.
Carter held on to Nami's hand and looked at her worriedly. "L-Listen, are you sure you're alright?"
Nami spun around. "Well, of course I am? Why wouldn't I be?"
Carter tilted her head slightly. "Okay... If you say so."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:45 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((OOC: ))

Liya stayed silent, remembering the past.
"I....wanna ask....do any of you guys remember Jaster from the academy?"

She decided it would be best to ask this question first, then go into details. She wasn't sure if everyone knew.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:09 am

29 | Female

Ene reached into her pocket at the mention of Jaster's name. Erin faced Liya. "Yeah. What 'bout him?"
"Is he alright, Liya?" Ene asked.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:05 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai watched as Emalie began to teach Lana something about magic, which was somewhat surprising since the two just met. She noticed the plate of cookies on the table and grabbed one, taking a bite out of it. She smiled, "Hehe...those two did a good job." she said to herself as she continued to watch while eating the cookie.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:22 pm

Lana was surprised when Emalie knew she was a dullahan, "Wh-What!? H-How do you know? I-Is my head on crooked?" she said, feeling her head and neck, however, they were on fine enough. She stopped checking her head when Emalie spoke of the spell she wanted her to do. "Huh? U-Umm...okay?" she said, slowly nodding, "I-I'll try...but I'm still not sure I'll be able to do it correctly."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:41 pm

29 | Female

Kurona was interested now. "How exactly did you know she was a Dullahan?"
Ealie pointed at Lana. "The way she carries herself. Dullahan are very strange creatures, to be honest." Emallie smiled approvingly at Lana. "Don't fret none. Even if you're a little on the timid side, Love, you can't forget that you're a Dullahan. Now, it's a simple spell. Especially for Dullahan, considerin' it was a Dullahan I learnt it from."
Kurona smirked. "You were taught by a Dullahan? That's kind of cool."
"Well, a Dullahan, the Little People, a Dragon, and a few Greek Gods, to name a few." Emalie boasted, trying to sound humble.
"You're almost as bad as Erin." Kurona said. "So, you learned from Hephaestus, too?"
Emalie smiled and tapped her nose twice. "However do you think you became his apprentice?"
"Dammit, woman. Did I ever tell you I like you?" Kurona shifted in her seat.
"Yes, you have. Quite a few times, actually. Now hush up. I'm trying to teach." Emalie cleared her throat and continued with the hand motions until Lana got them down. "The poem the spell is written in is Gaelic. A tongue that you, as a Dullahan should be a bit familiar with, if I'm correct."
Emalie paused and closed her eyes before reciting the poem. "Féach ní an todhchaí, ach an am atá caite.
Tharla sé a giotán ró-tapa.
"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:54 pm

Lana nodded when Emalie asked if she was familiar with the Gaelic language, though she only ever uses it if someone else talks to her in that language. Once Emalie spoke the poem, Lana just simply copied what she said a few times. Then, when she was sure she got the poem, she looked at Emalie and nodded at her, "I-I think I got it. Wh-Whenever you're ready Ms." she said, ready to do the spell when Emalie is ready.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:36 pm

29 | Female

"Right, then." She looked at Kurona, whose faded, ocean blue eyes were gazing off in the distance. "Kurona, this may hurt a bit. As for you, Love. Make a sweeping motion between me and Kurona, as though we're linked."
"Seriously, and I thought magic was scary when Hephaestus taught me." Kurona scoffed.
"Trust me, Love. As for how scary magic is, you haven't seen nothin' yet." Emalie explained. "It gets darker and scarier the deeper you go."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:00 am
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai just simply continued to watch as she ate the cookies. It was all she could do for now.

Odayaka's ears perked up when Liya spoke of someone named Jaster. She doesn't exactly know Jaster, except that she's seen him a few times in the Infirmary. Though, it seemed Ene and Erin knew him too.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:30 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((OOC: posting off cell. Had to go to ER yesterday. They wanted to keep me but they released me))

Liya smiled wide then laughed a little.
"Um. Yeah. He's ok. I think. Um...this is awkward, but either I'm wrong or heard him different, cuz he said he liked your mom, miss Emalie, but he said he saw her die. I'm sorry if this seems awkward. It sounds it too heh..." Liya rubbed behind her head with a wide smile on her face.
"I wanted to ask her but people forget....he was meddling in time travel too so...."

(This won't really go anywhere unless you want to)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:55 am

29 | Female

Nami bit her lip and looked at Erin. Erin understood without even saying a thing. He spoke to Liya. "He'll find out eventually. No need t' rush things."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:05 pm
[OOC: Irish is the language of the Dullahans huh? sweatdrop ]

Lana looked at Kurona, then at Emalie, "O-Okay...h-here goes nothing." she said before she began to do the hand movements she was just taught. It was as if she were connecting Kurona to Emalie with the hand movements. Then, while she was doing this, she spoke the words Emalie told her to as well, "Féach ní an todhchaí, ach an am atá caite. Tharla sé a giotán ró-tapa." she spoke clearly for once.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games