Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Kurai_kotori

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:45 am
Welcome to the Guild! Have fun, write lots and enjoy yourself!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:50 am
Well, I was online, so I thought I'd introduce myself.
Thank you both for the welcome!^^  

Primrose Moon

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:05 am
The anniversary is next Monday? Do you know how many things are on next Monday? Lefty Day for one, the day before I start school again for two! whee

It's a good day! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:10 am
Hello, all you new people. My name is Voxxx, and I will be your waitress for this evening...

Wait! Wrong greeting! gonk  

Voxxx

rinalla

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:01 pm
ohayo! I'm Rin, writer/poet/defender of choas.

Here for fun, good times, and the power of the pen!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:10 pm
Welcome cupcake, rose, and Rin!

I'm waffles, and Tak lies. I'm 17. Just turned in June.

But anyway, I'm creator/owner of this place, and you guys got here at a great time, we're about to have an amazing first anniversary party! Just about one more week and we'll be there.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:11 pm
Hiya, new peeps! whee heart I'm Reese, and I'm tired, and I have to get up in the morning, and I have another job! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:23 pm
Hiya, everyone. I'm Kirby-the-Mod. (: I'll be fifteen at the end of August, and I don't think I like it that much, really. But, meh. What can I do?

I write novels. And poetry. Novels and poetry and the occasional really long short. But mostly novels and poetry. I think I rather like novels and poetry.

Thanks to Tak's brother mostly, I've re-transformed into the bookaholic I've been since I was two, which went away for all of freshman year for some reason. Currently, I'm reading oh I dunno....eight books at once? Four are mine, the other ones (might be nine now that I think about it) are ones sitting waiting for me at Barnes and Nobles. Birthday presens. (:

But then, I never was good at counting. There's New Moon (again), HP7 (again,) The Secret Garden (for the third time,) Their Eyes Were Watching God (sucks,) About a Boy, Catcher in the Rye, Saving Fish from Drowning, The 5 People You Meet In Heaven (very good), and The Shadow of the Wind (also very good.) Oh, and Hypocrite in a Pouffy White Dress.

Definitely ten. Why can't I count?

Sorry.

Hi, Primrose! >< Glad you made it, and congrats for winning my contest.

ninja

Also, I am pink and fluffy and not at all edible, but oh so adorable. ><

^my new permanent intro thing.

I thought REESE worked at the Hospital, Tak! :/ Oh, wait, you've mentioned it....something secretary-like, maybe? Or......  

KirbyVictorious

Kurai_kotori

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:55 pm
rinalla

GAH! Devil Incarnate! Wait, that's me....Hi RIN! I wondered when you would get here!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:43 pm
Oh Cap'n I am sorry, I knew you were 17 jsut.. alot on my mind right now and just -mind balckout-

@ Reese: On our Anniversary I have to do: Final Gardisil Shot, Parking Pass for School, Be here to run the Party and monitor drinking xd , Meet with my Chemisty teacher to plan NHS meetings.. Then Meet with the VP of my writers club and set up meetings....... Many Many Things to do.

Welcome Welcome Rin. And you do not have to worry about defending Chaos here.. We absolutly love it ourselves.

And Kirby, please dont get my brother started on books.. You will be up all night listening to him list off books. But I work at the Hospital. As a tech for Pharmacy and Nursing. (Tansporting Patients to appointments -X-ray, Cat scans etc.- or filling perscriptions for patients and blah blah blah.)  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:06 pm
Turns out I have another thing on that day. Soccer game. Away.

Guesses what? We're screwed for our Friday game. We have 9 players right now, and two (our goalie and our backup goalie: imagine that!) will be gone, so we're playing 7 on 11 unless we take from the Junior High team.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:59 pm
Quick! Tell me who you need and I will send members of my team! And of course myself, since I am a goalie biggrin What else do you need? We will always help, ya know.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:01 pm
A striker, a sweeper, and both right sides.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:49 pm
So.. Sierra, Emily, Aliana, Raquel.. and myself?  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

NovaKing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:07 pm
rinalla

That sounds like a battle cry; the last part, that is.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games