Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:57 pm
Sorcam entered the room, wearing his mourning black clothing and sat down, waiting for a teacher.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:59 pm
Shini walked in looking at the new kid. He was pretty distant but also wanted some friends.

"Hi. I'm Shini Hyouton. What's your name?"  

Hyouton_Angelica

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:02 pm
"I'm Sorcam. Why does it matter to you?"

Sorcam lifted up his head and dropped the grass he was picking up with his fingers.

He stood up and looked the person in the eyes, his own white eyes showing odd hatred.

((White outer thing-he still has pupils. NOT the Byakugan.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:07 pm
Shini shrieked at the kid. He stood his ground and activated his Hyouton eyes,((lvl1) revealing a whitish-blue pupil. He smirked.

"I just wanted to make a friend, but I guess you're not up to it. Maybe I'll try later."

He stuffed his pockets with his hands and walked away, deactivating his eyes.  

Hyouton_Angelica

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:08 pm
Sorcam walked away, leaning his back against a tree. The shadows combined with the black clothing made him almost invisible.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:11 pm
Jake was walking by the academy, when he noticed someone by the tree with his sharingan implant, it looked like lenon but younger, and it confused him, he approached the person, "lenon?" but as he got closer, he noticed it wasn't and stopped, "sorry, thought you were someone i knew....." he then turned, slowly heading towards another nearby tree......

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Hyouton_Angelica

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:16 pm
Shini sat next to another tree away from the brat across the way. He looked at a burned up picture that revealed his parents and older brother. The village was so big compared to Shini. He wanted to go look for Daisuke but figured he was on a mission with those retched assassins like Susumu-Sama told him five years ago.

"I need to ask around and see if he's come back."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:19 pm
Sorcam looked at Jake.

"Lenon was my brother. He's dead now."

Sorcam's blue hair again went in front of his eyes and he looked aimlessly at the ground.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:26 pm
Jake turned around, "Lenons dead?.....wow.....i guess thats that, your his brother, then.....you a puppetier then, if you wanna be, i can teach you if you want, he taught me everything i know on puppets," he spoke walking towards the kid......

((i dont think hector knows puppets, and it'll get you back some of your puppets since you gave me some when you taught me))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:28 pm
((Oooh...why not?))

"You knew Lenon?"

Sorcam turned around.

"And yes, I am a puppeteer...you can teach me?"

He stood up.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:38 pm
((yay i have a student for once, i judt realised this is gonna get awkward when hector shows up........))
"Yes i did, we were.....friends....in a way.....lets just say that i owed him alot, and i'll pay it back by helping you....," he then smiled, taking out a scroll with some of lenons puppets, "i snuck this off him when he wasn't looking, enjoy" It contained his faverate puppets, plus his old drake and zero human puppets, still broken.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:40 pm
((Hector might not be here for a while. I want to wait until I'm a Chuunin for him to show up. GOT THAT, HECTOR?))

"What exactly did he do?"

Sorcam caught the scroll and pulled out one of the unbroken puppets.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

D a i j b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:05 pm
"He was an Akatsuki, just like this guy Jake is. I don't think you wanna get involved with him. I know some other reliable puppeteers that aren't rouge like this has-been." Daisuke said with his mask concealing his face. He stood in front of Shini, his younger brother, but he didn't look at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:09 pm
When Sorcam spoke, it was in a growl.

"I don't care who they are as long as they knew Lenon and can teach me his methods of puppetry. You have no idea what Lenon really was. Leave us."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Hyouton_Angelica

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:10 pm
Shini looked at the masked ANBU and his senses were sprung. Somehow, he knew that feeling from before.

The white hair. It was a gene apart of my mothers family. And I don't know anybody else that had white hair besides Daisuke. Could this be Daisuke,my long lost brother?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games