Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17023 17024 17025 17026 17027 17028 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:18 pm

NintendOmega
Decavolty
This is now an FML thread for the next three pages.

Today, I set up a camera in my kitchen to see who was stealing my cookies. Turns out my mom had her boyfriend over. Good news, the cookies are safe. Bad news, I now have something recorded that I never wanted to see in my life. FML
YouTube is go.

That...er...wasnt mine...it was from the FML website.

See?

My parents have been happily married for 20 years. XD
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:18 pm

Caramel Kisses
Le Chapeau
Caramel Kisses
I want kids, nyu.

ME too.
      We should ahve children together, they'd be caramel.
      And have like, P-cup sized boobs.
      xD

...xDD

lol.nu.
I dun think it'd work like that...

F + F = P?
      Sounds like good math to me xD

Any time, Max ;D

Le Chapeau

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:25 pm

"Today, this really attractive woman that I've known for years told me that when I can have sex with her standing up, she'll have sex with me. I'm confined to a wheelchair. FML"

"Today, my girlfriend dumped me proclaiming she wanted someone more like her "Edward". I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy her "Twilight" book. She was talking about a fictional vampire. FML"

"Today, I was talked into having sex with my boyfriend of 4 years. I had always wanted to wait till marriage but my boyfriend convinced me otherwise. Once we were done, he said he could never marry me because I was no longer pure. FML"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:28 pm

Decavolty

"Today, my girlfriend dumped me proclaiming she wanted someone more like her "Edward". I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy her "Twilight" book. She was talking about a fictional vampire. FML"

Holy ********>

Le Chapeau

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Le Chapeau
Decavolty

Holy ******** class="clear">

rofl

"Today, my husband dropped me off at work, ten minutes later I got a text saying" I just dropped the b*tch off I'll be there in a few baby, miss you". I asked him about it he said he "I dont know what youre talking about Megan". My name isnt Megan, not even close. FML"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Decavolty
Le Chapeau
Decavolty

rofl

"Today, my husband dropped me off at work, ten minutes later I got a text saying" I just dropped the b*tch off I'll be there in a few baby, miss you". I asked him about it he said he "I dont know what youre talking about Megan". My name isnt Megan, not even close. FML"

Thats so not as bad as the first ********>

Le Chapeau

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:39 pm

Man, so much FML situations on this site.

Glad I never had a FML situation so far in my life.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:40 pm

What is this country's fascination with vampires anyway? They aren't even scary. Zombies, nuckelevee, dullahan, basilisks, aliens. There are so many superior monsters out there.

EDIT: ******** REDCAPS!

Owwin

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:43 pm

YAMAHATZEE!!!
*slides in Megaman style*

Sup Cult?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:46 pm

Le Chapeau
Decavolty
Le Chapeau
Decavolty

rofl

Thats so not as bad as the first ******** class="clear">

That's your blind hatred of Twilight talking.

"Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled : "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML"

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:56 pm

Decavolty
Le Chapeau
Decavolty
Le Chapeau
Decavolty

rofl

"Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled : "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML"

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE PUT THAT ON THE INTERNET
      Tough break for that guy.
      >_>
      <_<
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:57 pm

digi734
YAMAHATZEE!!!
*slides in Megaman style*

Sup Cult?
I'm not eniterly sure...

Topaz4293

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:00 pm

Le Chapeau
Decavolty
Le Chapeau
Decavolty
Le Chapeau
Decavolty

rofl

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE PUT THAT ON THE INTERNET
      Tough break for that guy.
      >_>
      <_<
Well it's his fault for doing a drunk chick. FIRST rule you follow when going out somewhere.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Phew.
My Wii wasn't working since yesterday for some reason. Like, it would turn on, and occasionally get to the "Press A to continue" screen, but it wouldn't get anywhere else.
I don't know what was happening.
It's good now.

l-Kriel-l

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:52 pm

Gentlemen.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17023 17024 17025 17026 17027 17028 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games