Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:47 pm
Hi I am Twilight Cat 137
I am into anime, manga and video games
I listen to tons of music...except rap and coutnry, i just dont care for them..sorry people  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:48 pm
Welcome!  

Dagger1819

Kohios

Unbeatable Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:06 pm
The Name is i C h e w K i dz
You can call me Chewy, Chew, Dark or any other name you can possibily think of.
I love manga nad anime.
Music is love.
I mainly listen to rock and songs that are really trippy.
Some of my fav bands are Metro Station, Dance Gavin Dance, Coheed Annd Cambria, Escape the Fate, The maine and well the list goes on and on and on.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:08 pm
WeLcOmE!  

Dagger1819

Coloured_Skulls_on_Sleves

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:15 pm
welcome!!!!!
my foot hurts
yes ima just gonna post random messages.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:17 pm
My name is... Maria! *Attempts to flip.....cracks back* Crap! Lolz, I play the clarinet, I'm a vegetarian, draw, listen to music, rp a TON,and love games! XD ((Though I'm the weakest player you'll probably ever meet)). crying I'm HYPER, HYPER, HYPER! >-< I like pasta, flying cows, imitatin' my cat, and other stuff like that! X)  

mai_luv13

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:18 pm
Hi! I'm Charlotte Wright. 14 and five months old, and I live in Lancashire, England.
Erm..... I'm quite intellegent, with an average iq of 120... depends on what mood I am in. Me and my best friend have decided to go into rehab, me being sex rehab because I just can't stop thinking about this one lad.

I can fold my tongue back on itself, flare my nostils, somehow touch my toes without hurting myself or going to gymnastics. I love to draw. Anything really, and I love to write books, though my sister and her friend broke the laptop with all ... 20-something working progress books. Grrr.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:19 pm
mai_luv13
My name is... Maria! *Attempts to flip.....cracks back* Crap! Lolz, I play the clarinet, I'm a vegetarian, draw, listen to music, rp a TON,and love games! XD ((Though I'm the weakest player you'll probably ever meet)). crying I'm HYPER, HYPER, HYPER! >-< I like pasta, flying cows, imitatin' my cat, and other stuff like that! X)

Ouch.....^_^; Welcome!  

Dagger1819

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:20 pm
Lady_Charlotte1357
Hi! I'm Charlotte Wright. 14 and five months old, and I live in Lancashire, England.
Erm..... I'm quite intellegent, with an average iq of 120... depends on what mood I am in. Me and my best friend have decided to go into rehab, me being sex rehab because I just can't stop thinking about this one lad.

I can fold my tongue back on itself, flare my nostils, somehow touch my toes without hurting myself or going to gymnastics. I love to draw. Anything really, and I love to write books, though my sister and her friend broke the laptop with all ... 20-something working progress books. Grrr.

Welcome!!! =]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

happy_days222

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:56 pm
welcome all ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:52 pm
> w< ~

omg! Lawlcats.

-ahem-
Anywho ~!

Thank you so much for the invite!

I'm e p i c - turtleee. But you can call me whatever you wanna call me. :3

Um, I'm fifteen (I get my drivers permit in two months! whoo!), I'm a freshman in highschool. I play the guitar, the flute, the piano just to name of few of my talents...my only talents. > x<;

& I someday hope to be a world-renowned novelist. :3

It's a pleasure meeting you all. I hope that I can talk to you, and maybe RP with some of you. > w<;

Drop me a PM or something sometime~ I'm a chatterbox so I won't ignore the chance to talk to someone. ;xD

...Okay, I need to shush now before I drive you all loopy.

-wave- Ja ~!

e p i c - turtleee

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:55 pm
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:34 pm
I BE REAPERNUT! why da hellz was i invited?  

Dustyskulls

Dangerous Informer

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:37 pm
WELCOME!! mrgreen

TO HAVE FUN OF COURSE=]  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games