Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:13 pm

Rahenno sat down on top of the gates still lost in his thought, he keep half his mind on the battle, not wanting to miss anything.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:19 pm

((=_=" What should I be doing? I'm a spectator...))

Snow sat there next to Carge. "Ummm...What's with the whole getup and appearance now. It's kinda freaking me out." She stared at the ongoing battle. "No Offense of course." The sun had set, making it a cold night. Her crossed arms kept her warm, as she made sure everything was going alright. It's cold... And I don't know what's happening. But it doesn't feel good. I told you already. Let's just kill everyone. Their warm blood will be sufficent. Snow sighed, growing tired of her other consciousness. "Doo Doo Doo Roo Doo Doo. Kissing you baby." Her loud humming attracted some night birds, but they all fled at the sight of Carge. "Ah sorry..."

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:01 pm

jedi watched Daisuke leave and then spoke directly to his dragon. forget it kaji, we have other bussiness to take care of in another realm. kaji breathed fire in anger and then vanished in clouds. as jedi fell a portal opened up and he went through and it closed.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:28 pm

Ban looked at the battle. "This may be hard to get out of" He said and formed some hand seals. "Name: Sunagakure no Jutsu" He sank into the ground and disappeared.

Name: Sunagakure (Hidden Sand) (personal favorite)
Description: The user must be around a lot of sand to do this. By pulling the users body into the sand slowly the user is able to move around underneath the sand undetected and able to breath. Additionally this same jutsu may be used to move beneath normal earth, but the user will not be able to move as fast as if they were underground.

Death_God_Sakura

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:48 am

"Zeramaru...it is ban you know you cant even think of attacking him!" Manda said then starts slamming the ground with it's tail.

"Manda just stop mikyo from attacking the village dont touch ban" Zeramaru said as he squeezed through a crack like a snake.

Manda slithered to block mikyo and hissed. Zeramaru got several needles and threw them at carge.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:56 am

"Hey, we're in the middle of something." Snow pouted as she saw the incoming needles. "Kumo Tate no Jutsu (Cloud Shield Technique)" Her hands were still slow from the cold, but made the handseals in the nick of time. Two of the needles land right in front of her. "Y'see. This is why we don't attack anything next to someone else." Who the heck is this kid? Is he trying to be funny or stupid? With the fog slowly clearing up, Snow became uneasy again. Everything was progressing at a slow rate.... Extremely slow.

Ninjutsu
Description: After flashing a series of hand seals the shinobi uses chakra to condense the air immediately in front of him into a thick, chakra-embedded barrier made of cloud. These barrier blocks particular weapon attacks that are coming straight ahead, and will also block ninjutsu-based projectiles that are at the same power as the shield.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:51 am

Ryo walks down the road at cloud. He noticed that something was going on at border.
This seems to be quit lively place. Ryo wonders while walking towards the border with self confidence which many could admire.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:43 pm

((i will post later today...alot of s**t happened an d i need to clear it up.))

Oni_Soul

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:55 pm

A small bird fluttered down and landed on Kashensu's finger. Around its talon was a small note. Kash read the note and swiftly disappeared.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:02 pm

Mikyo was now infront of Ning, who stood in complete shock, shaken to his very core. Mikyo's right hand stopped bleeding the green and black souls from the deepest part of hell as he brought it up to Ning's chest.
"Any Last Words?"
All Ning did was put his smirk on his face and spat out,
"SHOVE IT UP YOUR..."
By the time Ning could finish, Mikyo's hand was already on the inside of Ning's boby detaching his voulves from his heart as it ripped out the other side of his now living corpes. Blood spewed from the body cover up the metal in a pool of warm blood. Ning's shell hit the metal with a slight thud and his body like Cresent's, began to become part of the metal.

Oni_Soul

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:07 pm

Rahenno watched as the bloodshed continued. this is not the same Mikyo i once know Rahenno finally stood up and looked carfully at Mikyo's every movement, Not missing a single move, just incase worst came to worst.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:12 pm

jedi was watching from above. blood......hehehe beautifu. there was someting different about jedi, more dark and evil like.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:04 pm

Daisuke appeared back at the gates. He didn't look at Jedi, but looked at the blood that Mikyo spread all over the ground.

"You seem different, Jedi. Whatever, I don't care. everything is cleared up with Susumu. We can leave when your ready..."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:57 am

"Fine then!" Manda rushed away looking at mikyo.

Zeramaru looked at mikyo with his arms folded.
"I was hoping to turn that thing into a puppet" He said softly.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:46 am

Angel realized he wasnt to do much more, so he stopped the jutsu of the lightning dragon tornado, and sent his bird back into the scroll. He just watched the new, cruel, Mikyo destroy Ning with one hand. He smiled at that sight, but only for a half second. He put his lance away, and jumped up in a tree, near, but not right behind Carge.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games