Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:18 pm
Daisuke was walking outside, trying to make small talk with Bou. They were sitting out in the middle of the large plain that was in front of the manor. Winter was over but it was still a little chilly. They were both bundled in warm jackets.
"So how did you meet Kyo?" Daisuke asked.
"Oh...He was at the Yuzuki manor. He's always liked me." Bou replied.
"Hmmm..." Daisuke mulled over that for a mintue.

[[CUE FOR KYO.]]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:22 pm
Ben awoke. He was in a dark room. "What..?" He whispered.
No... Klara's dead... I don't remember falling asleep again.. I was right by her bedside.. where's Tuesday..? I'm going to kill him. I'm not even kidding. Ben sighed getting out of his bed.
He noticed Nubo was asleep in his bed.
Ben smiled, as tears formed in his eyes.
I don't see why Kiryuu had to kill Klara.. Maybe he took her as a threat? Oh well. Ben changed out of his pajamas, and slipped into a pair of black tight jeans and a t-shirt. It was short-sleeved. He examined the never fading scars on his arms.
He wished Klara was alive to help him from cutting himself again. He'd end up resorting to it again. He was unsure why, but he most likely would.
Ben put on his socks and shoes, then left, closing the door behind him.
Tears dripped off his face.
He saw Amane coming toward him. He stopped. "Hey Amane.. Where are you going?" Ben asked as she stopped infront of him.

[Klara should walk out of her room, fully transformed and all and Ben like goes into shock because he thought she was dead... Tuesday should wake up and go to Klara's room, looking for Amane. And then Tuesday will explain Ben passed out and he dreamed that whole thing?]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:33 pm
[Kyoiya doesn't know Daisuke so he's going to like.. appear out of nowhere and be like "Who's this?" Lmao.]

Kyoiya woke up. He rolled over, standing up, out of bed.
"Bou?" He asked, scanning the room. Where'd she go? Kyoiya thought.
He opened the dresser and quickly changed.
Kyoiya walked over to the window, glancing out to check what the weather was like.
Bou! He thought. He saw her sitting on the ground talking to.. Who's that? Kyoiya thought, worried.
He put on his shoes, grabbed his jacket, lighter and ciggarettes before leaving the room.
He ran down the hall and down the 3 stairs cases to the first floor.
Kyoiya put his lighter and ciggarettes in his jacket pocket as he fiddled with the jacket, trying to get it on.

Silently he crept up behind them, luckily their back to the manor. Kyoiya kneeled next to her, wrapping his arms around Bou. He kissed her neck.
"Hey.. I saw you out here.. What're you doing?" He asked, resting his chin on her shoulder.
"Who's this?" Kyoiya asked, staring at the other vampire.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:43 pm
Amane smiled at Ben.
"I'm getting pretty hungry. And Tuesday has to eat too, It's been a while since his last meal." She said, fear lined her voice. The bruises on her body were still visible.
Amane noticed Ben was crying.
"Ben...? What happened?" She asked, her hand on his arm.

Bou smiled.
"This is Daisuke. He's Takeru's adoptive brother." Bou explained. Daisuke nodded and smiled. Lately, everyone seemed to be in a good mood.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:10 pm
Ben nodded. "Oh yeah.. I haven't eaten lately..." Ben said, looking down. His throat was getting thick.. it was hard to speak.
How could she not know what was wrong? Klara's dead. She knows Klara and I were together.. and for Takeru to be the one to kill her.. how could she not know?
Ben broke down in tears. He stepped back against the wall, and slid down it so he was sitting on the floor. He burried his face, sobbing.

Kyoiya nodded.
"Ah. Okay. I never knew Takeru had a brother." Kyoiya said, leaning his head foreward so he could see Daisuke. He smiled.
"Sorry about being suspicious..." Kyoiya said. "I'm Kyoiya as Bou has probably already told you." Kyoiya said.
He examined Daisuke's face. He tried to recognized it from somewhere in his past.. but no thought's came to mind.
"How do I not know you..? I lived wit Takeru when we were younger...." Kyoiya said, his face had a strange expression like he was confused.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:25 pm
Amane rushed over to Ben.
"Ben whats wrong?!" Amane asked, highly concerned.

Daisuke smiled at this new stranger. He was gorgeous. Bou was lucky to have him. The only downside was that he smoked.
"Takeru changed me at a young age. I went into a coma, they thought I was dead. I've been living with my-" Daisuke stopped.
Takeru killed her. For her blood. Daisuke gulped.
"I was living by myself." He said grimly, looking down.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:08 pm
Ben looked up at Amane. His eyes were blurry.
"How could you not know, Amane? When Takeru was the one who did it?" Ben asked, his voice was soft.
He covered his face, crying again.

Kyoiya's forehead crinkled in confusion. "Uhm.. Okay." He said.
He thought about it for a moment.
Maybe something happened to the person he was living with? Kyoiya thought.

"Oh.. I see." Kyoiya said, biting his lip.
Gah. I feel stupid.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:15 pm
Amane was hugging Ben tightly when Takeru walked up.
"Ben...? Klara isn't dead. I saw the dream you had a couple nights ago." He said, remembering the cut on his arm. It was still there. Bou had stiched it up, but Takeru had popped a couple stitches on purpose, making them bleed. When Amane asked, he said he just got in a fight, no need for anyone to worry about him.
"I left..And got in a fight." He said gesturing to his arm.
"But Klara is fully transformed now."

Bou's eyebrows knit. She was concerned.
"Hmmm...Tuesday said that there was someone with you...?" She asked. Tears came to Daisukes eyes.
"Yeah." He said, his voice cracked.
"It was my sister. She had type AB- blood. Tuesday's perferred blood type." He said, his voice sounded choked.
"I'm sorry." He mumbled and stood up, walking back to the manor. A few feet and he broke into a run.
Once inside he took a breath of relief.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:33 pm
Ben put his arms around Amane, hugging her.
Ben saw Tuesday walk up. He was filled with anger instead of remorse.

"Ben...? Klara isn't dead. I saw the dream you had a couple nights ago." Tuesday said.

"What?" Ben asked. He stood, lifting Amane onto her feet.
"I left..And got in a fight." He said gesturing to his arm.
"But Klara is fully transformed now." Tuesday said.

"Oh my.." Ben cut himself off. "Are you kidding me?" He asked.
Takeru shook his head.
"Was I really unconscious for that whole thing?" Tuesday nodded.
"s**t!" Ben said. "My dream was so real I thought.. I thought Klara was dead... Klara!" Ben yelled; Running into her room.
She was sleeping in her bed. Ben noticed she had extremely pale, white skin, just as he did.
Ben ran and jumped onto her bed. He held her tightly, wrapping his arms around her.
He immeadiately missed her warmth, her heart beat.
Sadly, they wouldn't ever come back.
Ben's eyes flooded with tears, though not of sorrow.
He shook as he held her. "Klara.. I love you." He mumbled.

Kyoiya let himself fall back onto the grass. He looked up at the partially cloudy sky.
"Uhm.. Maybe we should have mentioned that to him...?" Kyoiya said.
"I'm saying Tuesday killed his sister...for her blood?" Kyoiya guessed, "Do you think we should go after him?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:02 pm
Tuesday shrugged after Ben left.
"What the hell?" He asked Amane, but she didn't know either.
"He thought you killed Klara I guess." She said.
"Whatever it was I'm still hungry and you have to eat too." She said, again fear lining her voice as she looked into his eyes. They were already changing. Tuesday leaned down and kissed her, the famililar taste of blood in his mouth. As they parted she heard him whisper, "I love you so much.", she smiled.
"I love you too...Now come on." She said, dragging him to the dining hall.

Bou sighed.
"No it's alright." She said and rested her head against his chest. She could smell smoke on his clothes. But it was fine with her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:10 pm
Kyoiya smiled. He put his arm around Bou.
"If we were to ever have kids," Kyoiya began,
How many would you want?" Kyoiya winced.
He'd never really wanted kids, but he knew Bou did. It would be a sacrifice... but he knew he would be able to handle it.

[I don't have the profile up yet... But I have a new character... 3nodding

His name is Keita Yamada. He used to live at a mixed house; having vampires, & demons. It was the house Ryuu used to live in before he came here. Ryuu & Kei were friends; Ryuu had told him he was going to move to a new house.. and that was... a couple weeks ago?
But anyway, Kei is here now.]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:25 pm
Bou smiled.
"If we were to have kids, I'd want twins. A little boy and girl. Exactly alike. Except one would have your white hair and my black hair." Bou said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:34 pm
Keita sighed. Geez.. how far away is this manor Ryuu was talking about? I've been running for nearly 3 hours straight...
Keita sat on the forest floor; he rested his back against a fallen tree. Where he was, must not have been too far off from a beach; he could hear the ocean.

After a few minutes of resting, Keita stood up.
Kei started up again running. It was easier to run with sound of the ocean.
Time seemed to lapse faster while he ran.
After what seemed to be half an hour, Keita found himself slowing to a stop. He could see the enormous manor now. It was maybe 300 meters away.
Finally...
Kei started walking, too tired to run anymore.
He saw two people laying in the grass.
I wonder if this is really the right place.. maybe I should ask? Kei thought as he walked over to the two people.
-----

Kyoiya smiled. "Really? Because I kind of wanted twins too if we were to have kids." Kyoiya said.
"Sometimes I swear you can read my mind." He whispered, kissing the top of her head.
Suddenly Kyoiya sensed another vampire approaching them.
He sat up, his arm still around Bou.

"Hello?" Kyoiya said. "Can I help you?"
The other vampire nodded. "Yes, actually.. Uhm.. do you by chance know if a guy, Ryuhei lived here? Really tall, dark blonde?" He asked, he felt awkward asking these people.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:54 pm
[I'm just gonna godmod for Bou... lol. ]

"Ryuu Tatsuya?" Kyoiya asked.
"Yeah!" Keita said. "Thanks....uh.." He trailed off, not knowing his name.
"Kyoiya, or Kyo for short. This is Bou. Did you just get here?" Kyoiya asked.
Keita nodded. "Yeah. I'm Keita; Kei for short..
I lived in a mixed house with Ryuhei once, and was wondering if tis was where he was now staying. Thanks again, Kyo." Keita said. "See you around." Keita said, heading toward the manor. He stopped infront of the door, debating on whether he should knock..
Sure? Why not be polite? Keita thought, knocking a few times on the door.

[Abby since you're not here.. and I'm horrible with patience I'm just going to make him walk inside..]

After 5 minutes of waiting, Kei cracked the door open. Just ajar.
He saw no one in the front hallway entrance.
So he decided just to go inside.
The entrance was huge. It seemed even bigger inside.
Keita wandered around the first floor, soon he found his way to the living room.
A few people were scattered around.
Keita scanned the room.
He saw Ryuu on the opposite side, talking to a girl. Keita didn't recognize her.
Keita walked over to Ryuu, greeting him.
"Hey Keita!" Ryuu said, smiling. "I didn't think you'd come here! I'm glad to see you." Ryuu said. He stood up, hugging Keita. Ryuu stepped back.
"Um if you're looking for a room.. just choose one that's empty. It'll be fine."
"Thanks, Ryuu. I guess I'll see you later." Keita said, turning to find his way back to the stairs.

Keita figured he choose a room on the second floor; most on the first were probably filled.
Keita wandered around the halls of the second floor. He suddenly stopped infront of a door. How about this one? Keita thought, opening it.
It was occupied. There was a guy, appearing to be in his late teens, standing infront of a dresser, only wearing pants.
Keita's face grew bright red. Oh my god. He's gorgeous.. Keita thought.
"I'm so sorry!" Keita said, covering his eyes. "I was told just to find any room. I didn't know someone was in this one.." Keita said, trailing off.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:06 pm
Klara’s transformation into a vampire was complete now.
Ben slept through most of it. Klara didn’t mind though, she wasn’t the only one in pain during the process. Ben was too, she was glad he could sleep through it though. Although it worried her he had been asleep for three days now.

Tuesday had been watching over her for the past couple of days making sure everything was ok.
At first Klara hated the fact she no longer produced body heat but it was something she was slowly growing to accept. Klara lay asleep in her room now.

She was suddenly jolted awake when someone jumped onto the bed.
“What! What. What?” Klara automatically blurted out half asleep.
Fully awake now, she realized it was Ben. She was so happy to see him.
The happiest she had been for a few days now.
He was holding her tightly as if he had missed her terribly.
“Oh Ben! Hi! how are you?” Klara asked hugging him back.
Klara had missed him so much. She noticed he was shaking.
"Klara.. I love you." He mumbled. Klara smiled warmly, stroking his dark hair.
She giggled, “You know I love you more than anything.” She said kissing the top of his head softly.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games