Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:32 pm

Yue's tracing of the scar tickled him. He would have started laughing if he wasn't so entranced. He gently caressed his back until he flgot to his bum. Then he rubbed it caringly.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Tabris huffed indignantly at Drew's request. "Come on, I'm built for speed, not strength..." he whined, but struggled anyway to get up and scooped up Drew again.

Barakiel9909

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:40 pm

Drew smiled, "You know, you really didn't have to do that." He licked Tab's nose and ran a finger down his chest and stood back on his own feet. For the sake of making things easier, Drew pulled Tab over to couch and fell back, pulling Tab on top of him and into a kiss.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:54 pm

Tab's eyes opened wide at Drew's sudden action, then closed as he accepted the bliss. "Good, I don't know if I would have strength left over..." he grinned as the kiss ended, then began nipping at Drew's neck.

Barakiel9909

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:56 pm

[more or should we time jump?]

Yue made little happy noises as he wrapped his arms around the wolf's neck, pushing them gently to the floor. He pressed as close as possible into his woofy, a slightly rubbing between them as they made out passionately.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Drew started to blush a bit and murred. "My my, nipping at my neck already?" He smiled and wrapped his tail around Tab's waist.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:11 pm

Tab stopped and raised an eyebrow at this. "Are you complaining? Because I can stop..." he said with a smirk.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Drew pulled Tab right up against him. "Don't you dare stop." He said in a soft tone as began to move his paws up and down Tab's back.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:31 pm

"Ooh, ordering me, eh?" Tab said before resuming. He couldn't help but purr in reaction to Drew's massage, making him rumble as he worked Drew's neck.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:45 pm

Nurren sat at the booth with his coon, watching as the events ensued. "Oh... It looks like everyone is in ******** again..." He sighed as he held onto his coon. Nurren's fur rose, shifting with small flashes of electricity. He began to dim the lights only slightly in the cafe, attempting to set the mood a little more for the sex enacting furs. As he did this, he wondered if he himself should join in the fun with Derrick or just leave the cafe with him.
His eyes had brightened in tone, a gleam omitting from his electrical intake. He sat, resting his head on his elbow-supported arm.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:53 pm

Derrick reached for the feline's arm and pulled it out from underneath his head, but quickly replaced it with his own paw. "Yeah.. Everyone is." The coon smirked mischievously down at Nurren and leaned forward to deliver a rough, passionate kiss to his lover's maw.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Nurren returned in the kiss, breaking only for a moment. "Right here in the booth? Sounds sexy." He giggled, returning to the embrace as he wrapped his arms around the coon's neck.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Derrick brought his arms about the small of Nurren's back and tugged him closer in the embrace. He pulled away, just as Nurren had, "Better than the fridge?" The coon stared into his mate's beautiful eyes, finding himself absolutely lost in lust.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:04 pm

Nurren murred, breaking one last time. "Well, it's comfier. What do you have in mind?" He rejoined and shifted back.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:25 pm

"This.. absolutely. Can't get much sexier." Derrick giggled and delicately leaned over Nurren, laying the kitty on his back, while he stayed perched over him.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games